Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    In the 2000 election Gore lost more Democrats to Bush then he lost Democrats to Nader...... maybe Gore should have been worth voting for.
    And I hope the moral security blankie Nader voters got to wrap themselves in doesn't do too much to absolve the guilt over the Bush Administration they should be feeling.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    And I hope the moral security blankie Nader voters got to wrap themselves in doesn't do too much to absolve the guilt over the Bush Administration they should be feeling.
    What moral security blankie do they need? Gore was not entitled to their votes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Julian Assange was probably every dutiful little Liberal on this boards hero awhile ago.
    Yeah see people can lose respect of other by not being neutral any longer and obviously pushing a political narrative.

Apparently you're unable to see this.

What moral security blankie do they need? Gore was not entitled to their votes.
    And in the world of causality their votes helped lead to the Iraq War.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    It's an asshole thing to do but I wouldn't exactly call it outright aggressive rape. Obviously he was in the wrong but it's not an uncommon thing among couples, she probably told him to fuck off or something along those lines and that was the end of it. The officials wanting to get him back in the US are the ones that are using that kind of language. I don't know all the information so I can't say anything with 100% certainty but rape accusations are a big deal so I don't really like seeing the word used in a situation where there was consensual sex involved.
    Being a rape apologist is an asshole thing to do.
    Sticking your penis into a woman while she's asleep is sexual assault.

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    But it is rape according to the law. Just because you consider it to not be uncommon among couples doesn't change the fact that she didn't give consent, and having sex with someone without their consent is rape.
    Ok, I know this is really off topic, but in Sweden they even classify a husband nagging his wife for sex as a form of 'rape'. They prosecute something like 30,000 people for rape every year, but only have convictions in around 200 of these cases.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    But it is rape according to the law. Just because you consider it to not be uncommon among couples doesn't change the fact that she didn't give consent, and having sex with someone without their consent is rape.
    but it wasn't that either. He was supposed to have gone off with another women and had unprotected sex and the rape charge was fabricated afte one of them wanted an STD test and complained to the police.

Did he plug it back in?

Pretty ironic that Trump supporters "Only Hope" to save their candidates complete dumpster fire is a guy who hates America. Oh the irony. I guess it proves what a lot of us thought all along, which is conservatives hate America, they hate the constitution and they hate freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Knopperz View Post
    I'd like your thoughts on this... just came out by Project Veritas -->
    There are 3 types of people out there:
    1 those who never heard of James O'Keefe. The majority of people
    2 those who know O'Keefes history of every video he's ever made being unable to hold up to any scrutiny. Know about his criminal past and don't take anything he does seriously because he has no credibility.
    3. Those who know the same as #2 but just don't care because they don't want to accept reality like Sean Hannity, Trump Jr., Newt Gingrich, Laura Ingrahm, Drudge, Breitbart, InfoWars etc...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Ok, I know this is really off topic, but in Sweden they even classify a husband nagging his wife for sex as a form of 'rape'. They prosecute something like 30,000 people for rape every year, but only have convictions in around 200 of these cases.
    https://www.bra.se/bra/brott-och-sta...xualbrott.html

Mabe you shall look at the fact. Number of reported rapes 5918 (2015) 14% of them resulted in convictions, total number of reported sexcrime was 18057 (2015) so your number is totaly off.

and you are very dishonest to say nagging his wife for sex as a form of 'rape' its like to say give your wife a slap is a from of "premeditated murder"
    Last edited by mmoc957ac7b970; 2016-10-18 at 04:44 AM.

Funny

When a black man runs from the authorities..."If he wasn't guilty...why would he run?"

When a white man runs from the authorities..."He was framed and had no choice but to flee"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    but it wasn't that either. He was supposed to have gone off with another women and had unprotected sex and the rape charge was fabricated afte one of them wanted an STD test and complained to the police.
    If your partner clearly demand that you use a condom, and do not do it, its rape, and why should it be fabricated?

Woman: I want this guy Assange tested for STD (most STD have a incubation period that make them harder to detect, so its advantageously to test the person who was suspected to be infectious first.
    Police: Why?
    Woman: He fucked me then I was asleep widout condom despite the fact I told him to use a condom.
    Police: Thats rape, we start a investigation.

No I do not realy know what happen, but this is propebly what did happen.

Global Media Blackout on Wikileaks and Podesta Emails -- check
    Twitter / Facebook blocking Trends, and shadowbanning critical Users -- check
    CNN Report that Wikileaks are illegal (lol!) -- check
    Google Caught Rigging Search Results For Hillary Clinton -- check

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/0...nside-sources/
    CNN Report : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHlIQuycNps
    Goggle : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1hy1LSJACk

Are you this blind?
    The fact that you take Wikileaks or Breitbart seriously, speaks volumes about how gullible you are. Especially since you linked that SHIT "documentary".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butthurt Beluga View Post
    I see this guy as nothing short of a hero.

He is literally revealing the corruption that stems from the very top of the United States government, specifically the evil that is the Democratic party (if only they could get into the Republicans emails, they'd have plenty of dirt as well.)

Although I can't wait to see all the other shit he has on Dems and Shillary, that's going to be entertaining stuff as well.

This is what happens when you have an authoritarian/totalitarian government. Short of an armed revolution I don't see anything changing or getting better. The fact that there are people so mentally shallow/brainwashed that they're wishing for this guys' death because he's shown the entirety of the Democratic party as well as Clinton to be nothing short of pure evil, which some people can't cope with because they're so attached to some crooked ass political party.
    If you truly believe an armed revolution would make things better in the United State of America, or if you think anything WikiLeaks has presented does in fact depict Clinton and the "Democratic" party as "pure evil" then all you are doing is demonstrating that you are in fact as bad as the very straw men you condemn.

While WikiLeaks has certainly, in the past, distributed material damaging to the government of the United States and I, personally, believe that there's an excellent case to be made that the government / establishment power structures in the US are strong net negatives, both to their own citizenry and the planet, even at their worst they are far, far from pure evil (although check back in with me on that in six months if Americans are idiotic enough to inflict Trump on themselves and everyone else). And the recent evidence regarding Clinton's campaign, far from damning her the way the members of the elephant cult pretend, demonstrate rather both her competence as a politician (dare I say stateswomen?) and the remarkable consistency of her views.

As Richelieu (an interesting figure to compare Clinton with) is said to have said,
    "Qu'on me donne six lignes ecrites de la main du plus honnete homme, j'y trouverai de quoi le faire pendre."
    Give me but six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something with which to hang him.

There are how many transcripts on WikiLeaks now, and yet there's nothing there that shows her as anything worse that a competent technocrat - the "bank speech transcripts" are so devoid of gunpowder, much less smoke, that of the autocerebropaths of the Trump cult are reduced to attempting to redact reality in a vain attempt to avoid the cognitive dissonance emerging from their vile orange and scarcely human con-artist/messiah.

As someone who does not like tyranny (and even less dishonest and incompetent tyranny) I have a degree of respect for the work Assange has accomplished - but in this American Presidential election, he's become something between a Trump partisan and Russian stooge; that his hosts in Ecuador declined to further assist in his open interference in their hemisphere's 800k lb gorilla's critical internal politics is both understandable and quite reasonable.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    The fact that you take Wikileaks or Breitbart seriously, speaks volumes about how gullible you are. Especially since you linked that SHIT "documentary".
    I wonder if you were complaining about Wikileaks when they were revealing stuff about Iraq and Afghanistan when Bush was around.

According to the tweet, his internet was cut off on the Monday after the Goldman Sachs speeches were released. On Saturday.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    I wonder if you were complaining about Wikileaks when they were revealing stuff about Iraq and Afghanistan when Bush was around.
    I stopped taking them seriously when they started selling Bill Clinton infidelity t-shirts.

https://twitter.com/wikileaksshop/st...18818919411712

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Well, did Wikileaks do a dump of the Iraq/Afghan war during the final months of an election? I don't think Wikileaks was around in 2000 and in 2004 more people were talking about the Swiftboat ads.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Like the Polls claiming the UK never gonna leave the EU?
    Dont be fooled... it isnt over, until its over...

Check this: https://i.redd.it/zkghxbo9klrx.jpg
    I am not claiming this to be truth... but who knows?
    The Media lies.
    See, your problem is they are using INTERNET POLLS that can be spammed by clicking on them multiple times by resetting your IP. Or you can vote from other countries. It has him winning states that have literally NEVER voted for a Republican in 40 fucking years.

Like the Polls claiming the UK never gonna leave the EU?
    Dont be fooled... it isnt over, until its over...

Check this: https://i.redd.it/zkghxbo9klrx.jpg
    I am not claiming this to be truth... but who knows?
    The Media lies.
    Holy shit, please say you don't take people shitposting on /pol seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Holy shit, please say you don't take people shitposting on /pol seriously...
    It only has five more red states than this map..

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    It only has five more red states than this map..

That's the map showing the results of the election if only men could vote and they voted today. And?

Also, I was more referring to the general insanity of treating /pol seriously at all. It's hilarious, and kind of scary, to me.