10+ Year Old Account
    The OBJ net saga is one of the funniest things to happen in the NFL. lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    So now that OBJ and the kicking net are getting married is he gonna start hitting it again? I only ask because I know the Giants support spousal abuse.
    I shouldn't, but I laughed.

I think he's going to milk that way past it's funny due by date, btw. I get the feeling Beckham will legit turn into a complete whacko as his career goes on and these small transgressions he makes get waved off. That's how we ended up with Michael Jackson and Britney Spears, and I think being in the NY media market and being the only legit talent on his team (or in the NFL in the New York area) will be the perfect storm of aweful where he will just do increasingly outlandish things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phumbles View Post
    There's a difference between a no call in the middle of the game and not calling a CLEAR PI that ends the game.
    How bout not putting yourself in a position to have to rely on arm punting it in the air and praying for a flag to win a game?

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    So now that OBJ and the kicking net are getting married is he gonna start hitting it again? I only ask because I know the Giants support spousal abuse.
    Josh Brown has been hitting it for a few years now.

found this to be really surprising, hes now 1-30.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I shouldn't, but I laughed.

I think he's going to milk that way past it's funny due by date, btw. I get the feeling Beckham will legit turn into a complete whacko as his career goes on and these small transgressions he makes get waved off. That's how we ended up with Michael Jackson and Britney Spears, and I think being in the NY media market and being the only legit talent on his team (or in the NFL in the New York area) will be the perfect storm of aweful where he will just do increasingly outlandish things.
    Eh, I see it as taking ownership of his fuckup on taking his annoyance out on the net. laughing at oneself like this is good, and I hope he translates it into better performance / better attitude.

Wow. Oakland. I know the offense has struggled but so sad.

The Chiefs remain such a dangerous team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Wow. Oakland. I know the offense has struggled but so sad.

The Chiefs remain such a dangerous team.
    You've not been watching this season, the offence has been carrying them, the defence has been awful.

Raiders defense has looked awful and this was their second best game in terms of points allowed (only the Titans game was better). They have however, played 3 of the highest scoring offenses so far, which might make them look worse than they really are. The Falcons were scoring 38 a game going into the Denver game, Chargers were over 30 I think too before this week, and they also played the Saints that have put up 32+ every week but the Giants game.

My favorite part of the last 2 weeks has been the clueless media going "Denver's defense is worse because no Malik Jackson" while comparing 1st 6 last year to this year. Crick was Jackson's replacement, and has been better, they think Sly was his replacement when they both played together last year. Vance Walker being hurt is what has not helped at all in terms of depth. Last year 1st 6 games were against awful offenses, this year 4 of the top 6 plus the Bengals. Add that to the 2 losses being with basically no RT and a shouldn't be anywhere near the field QB and Kubiak was dealing with severe migraines so obviously not right, then without him (Kubiak is the offense), with a 1st time playcaller and the o-line committing like 100 yards in penalties while taking away a TD where the holding did nothing for the play, and giving a safety with holding. I doubt any team would have won those 2 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    How bout not putting yourself in a position to have to rely on arm punting it in the air and praying for a flag to win a game?
    Not putting yourself in what position? The position to win? Because that's what they were about to do if the PI was called or if Sherman didn't molest Julio. That wasn't a hail mary Matt threw.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    The OBJ net saga is one of the funniest things to happen in the NFL. lol.
    It was funny when he hit it and then hugged it the next week. Everything after that has been overusing an old joke.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2016-10-17 at 06:35 PM.

So Brian Hoyer has had 4 straight 300 yard passing games, even with some really bad drops on his receiver's part. Cutler has never had even back to back as a Bear, and has not had more than 4 in a season since he was a Bronco. They still aren't scoring, but kind of telling when the offense moves better with Hoyer. Never would have thought his best season would have been his second full year starting, and that was the first season he played while managing his diabetes.

If anyone wants to know exactly how bad the OT tackle spot is for Denver right now, they claimed the guy Miami and Baltimore just cut in back to back weeks who was ranked 75th out of 76 OTs. I doubt he will stay long, but funny Sambrailo is so bad that might actually be an upgrade at swing tackle.
    Last edited by Grube; 2016-10-17 at 09:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I think he's going to milk that way past it's funny due by date
    Already done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not putting yourself in what position? The position to win? Because that's what they were about to do if the PI was called or if Sherman didn't molest Julio. That wasn't a hail mary Matt threw.
    There is 4 downs to advance 10 yards.

Maybe Julio deserved to be "molested" after a desperate hands to the face after a shit tier release.

10+ Year Old Account
    David Johnson is still a beast. Already broke a huge run.

There is 4 downs to advance 10 yards.
    Exactly, they were only given 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    You've not been watching this season, the offence has been carrying them, the defence has been awful.
    Admittedly, I haven't. Just catching highlights and post game reports. I don't catch many of the west coast games. More of a east coast gal; Patriots, Steelers, Colts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly, they were only given 3.
    Too bad. Until you lose a super bowl against the refs I really can't give a fuck.

Meanwhile, in this flagfest I wonder if there has been a good primetime game thus far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buster Skrine must have murdered these refs' families.

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    found this to be really surprising, hes now 1-30.
    Not a surprise the one win on that list was the hail facemask game.

10+ Year Old Account
    And the Fitz gets benched. Wonder if Jets fans are happy.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    And the Fitz gets benched. Wonder if Jets fans are happy.
    Probably.

Can't say the same for the Jets' FO though.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    All that money