This is my current set
    http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...8mf4808vOn87cy (Hope that works, never posted a link before)

Quote Originally Posted by Melian View Post
    What gear are you using there?
    List pls ;-)
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Heradus/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I just about killed my hands (and will to play) this weekend, after deciding to buckle down and do 46 random Heroics to unlock the "complete 100 dungeons" color for Corrupted Remembrance. Here are some sets I think look pretty cool with it.

What shoulders are in the bottom left? Those are sick! Can I have the entire list for the bottom left?
    Last edited by akaTheDude; 2016-10-17 at 11:21 PM.
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Quote Originally Posted by akaTheDude View Post
    What shoulders are in the bottom left? Those are sick! Can I have the entire list for the bottom left?
    Battleplate of Guiding Light (Paladin Tier 17) for the armor
    Not too sure about the cape

Has anyone, by chance, come across a really awesome looking skirt to go along with Tier 17? I managed to get Operator down last night in my solo instance and I want to look truly fabulous. I'm not sure I'll be able to easily acquire the rest of the Tier set without some help.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoca20688d08a; 2016-10-18 at 11:17 AM.

All the armor pieces in that pic (except for the eyepatch) are part of the Tier 17 set from Highmaul/Blackrock Foundry (N).

The cloak is a Lord's Cape, cheap off the AH.

Eyepatch is a Crimson Beholder's Eye, a drop from a rare mob in Shadowmoon Valley (Outland). Can be quite expensive if bought on the AH.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-10-18 at 04:13 PM.

All the armor pieces in that pic (except for the eyepatch) are part of the Tier 17 set from Highmaul/Blackrock Foundry (N).

The cloak is a Lord's Cape, cheap off the AH.

Eyepatch is a Crimson Beholder's Eye, a drop from a rare mob in Shadowmoon Valley (Outland). Can be quite expensive if bought on the AH.
    Thank you! Wish I raided with my pally because that is sick!
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Thank you! Wish I raided with my pally because that is sick!
    Easy to get now. There are always groups in the Group Finder running those raids. Usually Mythic, but you can also form a group. For Normal difficulty, it shouldn't take more than 5-6 Level 110s.

I acquired all the pieces during WoD just from the Garrison raid missions. Didn't lift a raid finger!
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-10-18 at 07:48 PM.

The Imperius Armour.

So, in honor of Halloween, I decided to make my own Xmog that fits with my corrupted ashbringer.

Welp, here it is: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Joshuaj/simple

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucession View Post
    Battleplate of Guiding Light (Paladin Tier 17) for the armor
    Not too sure about the cape
    What about that purple eye patch?

Crimson Beholder Eye, from rare elite in SMV (Outland)
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

I just about killed my hands (and will to play) this weekend, after deciding to buckle down and do 46 random Heroics to unlock the "complete 100 dungeons" color for Corrupted Remembrance. Here are some sets I think look pretty cool with it.
    Where/what are these sets? (can't links images yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post

Got the PvP version of the Corrupted Ashbringer last night, pretty nice match-up imo!
    Awesome transmog, could you share an item list please? Can't find those shoulders anywhere in the appearances tab. Thanks!

i.imgur.com/f7DUKdg

simple, but i like it.

edit: why isnt img img.url /img with brackets working?
    Last edited by aGit; 2016-10-22 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplehaxe View Post
    Awesome transmog, could you share an item list please? Can't find those shoulders anywhere in the appearances tab. Thanks!
    The shoulders were the WoD elite pvp shoulders. Can't get em anymore. A few of those pieces are WoD elite stuff.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    So, in honor of Halloween, I decided to make my own Xmog that fits with my corrupted ashbringer.

Welp, here it is: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Joshuaj/simple
    that horrible tabard tho;p

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    that horrible tabard tho;p
    Yah, ik. I'm trying so hard to find a new one that fits.

Besides, i'm only wearing this for hollows end.