Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    World Quests tell you exactly which slot.
    It is more useful than the random LFR drop.

World Quests is FOTM.

I don't see why anyone wants to run LFR 2nd time.

Edit: LFR cannot even do the quest (Essence of Power).
    It is out of favorite.
    It is really sad that Blizzard doesn't balance the reward.
    Instead, it "forces" us to do this or that content.

I bet the hardcore are not happy now because the enchant and pot are so expensive.
    And I welcome it, personally, with open arms.
    LFR needed a way to die. Thanks for finally bringing some medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    when was LFR ever non trivial?
    During MoP, when each new wing of the raid would open on LFR. The first couple of weeks, you had to actually try. Durumu made everyone cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    During MoP, when each new wing of the raid would open on LFR. The first couple of weeks, you had to actually try. Durumu made everyone cry.
    Or trying to do a LFR on a Monday, that shit was straight aids.

LFR should be trivial.

it was always trivial? its pretty bad wheni use my lfr time to cook dinner
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Yes it is and I love it. I love that I've only had to step into lfr to try and pick up a couple relics I've had bad luck with, and had surprisingly good luck with in lfr. If they're going to make it tourist mode difficulty with zero accountability I'm glad I have no real reason to ever go there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Durumu was trivial as long as you had more than 6 people in the group conscious in front of their computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

10+ Year Old Account
    World Quests is FOTM.
    Online lingo makes me want to blow my brains out sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by grandgato View Post
    It was never designed with the intention to prepare you for organized raiding.
    It should at least have some teeth.

There was a reason that back in mists they added the Determination Buff. That buff was never seenin WoD untill Blackhand. It was common to see Determination 1-3 stacks in Mists when people either finally were able to get through with sheer strength or just learn the mechanics.

The only time LFR ever had to handhold people is with mechanics where unco-ordinated player interaction with fight devices would be a detriment. You were still dying when you stood in the fire, you still couldn;t let key adds run rampant for very long.

It was more forgiving of certain mistakes to a point but if you made too many it still wiped you.

This is what LFR needs to be again. It hasn't been anywhere near as good as it was in Mists.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post

There was a reason that back in mists they added the Determination Buff. That buff was never seenin WoD untill Blackhand. It was common to see Determination 1-3 stacks in Mists when people either finally were able to get through with sheer strength or just learn the mechanics.

The only time LFR ever had to handhold people is with mechanics where unco-ordinated player interaction with fight devices would be a detriment. You were still dying when you stood in the fire, you still couldn;t let key adds run rampant for very long.

It was more forgiving of certain mistakes to a point but if you made too many it still wiped you.

This is what LFR needs to be again. It hasn't been anywhere near as good as it was in Mists.
    Eh. You could faceroll mists LFR apart from Lei Shen, Durumu and a few notable ones that punished you for not doing mechanics. WoD didn't have bosses as complex mechanically in LFR, but I have joined (and promptly left) a 6+ stack Imperator group before.

Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    First week of wing 2 LFR I got the Bloodthirsty Instic Titanforged up to 880. Friend of mine got his Legendary drop from LFR Dragons.

TOTALLY TRIVIAL.
    Same ilvl drops and legendaries can happen on normal dungeons. Are those not trivial? RNG is RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    Agreed. There seems to be more willingness on the part of the developers to put mechanics that kill you if you screw up into 5-man Heroics than there is to put them into LFR raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Youn View Post
    You know, my 858 geared self ran LFR, Normal, Heroic and some mythic this week. Why? The first three all have a chance of proccing Titanforged or Legendaries. Therefore, until I own maxed gear. I am pretty much required to run all of those each week.

I should note Heroic takes my guild about 3 hours to clear. So, image doing normal.
    Its still not required at all. Sure if you feel you need to do it go ahead. Personally I havent touched raids this xpac except for pug normal and heroic the first week and have basically just farmed m+ since then and sitting at 872. That's what makes this xpac good imo, you dont have to do anything you dont want to to advance your character. Thats why I say lfr isnt needed at all, because you can do other things in the same time to get the same or better gear.