Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    if i understand correctly, this is no longer obtainable?

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    if i understand correctly, this is no longer obtainable?

Well, poop. Never got mine, and I was watching live. How lame.
    Never had this problem with the HotS promotions.

Just got mine logging in today! Woot! How random.

Did you watch the european replays? I think some folks are confused about what theyre watching. I got mine with no issues, though I do have some friends who still haven't gotten theirs.

Just barely watched the EU replays (I'm on NA) and got my achievement after having not gotten it from the NA championship. Didn't know which of the three EU replays to try so I just watched the first game of each & got the ach right after logging in.

Thanks for posting this thread, was really starting to think I wouldn't be able to get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can confirm, watched like 2 minutes of all 3 replays and logged in- got the title.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    I've connected my twitch account to battle.net and watched a good hour of the EU final, and yet I wasn't awarded the title upon logging on (and after restarting the battle.net app).

What gives?
    first comp my mates didnt get it and i did,

told my mates to drop a comment during the stream and they logged in at the end and had it?

maybe you need to comment at least once?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Watched each and every replay (and while they were live) for both EU and US with account linked + online, no title...

I watched hours of both the EU and NA streams. Closed and opened multiple times, account linked, no ad blockers. I never got the title/achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Darchi View Post
    which one m8...I found 3 on twich...

thx...
    Any of them...the EUROPEAN ones. For example, i watched the replay on October 1st and i immediately got it when i relogged. I didnt even watch the Euro championships i watched the US ones.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    Can someone link to this thing we need to watch
    You would need a time machine to watch it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    first comp my mates didnt get it and i did,

told my mates to drop a comment during the stream and they logged in at the end and had it?

maybe you need to comment at least once?
    Well it took 12 days but I finally got it.

What does it even mean to be a "Patron of War"?

Patron:
    1.a person who gives financial or other support to a person, organization, cause, or activity:
    "Charles became a patron of Rubens and van Dyck"

2.a customer, especially a regular one, of a store, restaurant, or theater:
    "we surveyed the plushness of the hotel and its sleek, well-dressed patrons"

So this prestigious title means you like watching other people fight? Or maybe you pay them to fight? Why would anyone want this title?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    What does it even mean to be a "Patron of War"?

Patron:
    1.a person who gives financial or other support to a person, organization, cause, or activity:
    "Charles became a patron of Rubens and van Dyck"

2.a customer, especially a regular one, of a store, restaurant, or theater:
    "we surveyed the plushness of the hotel and its sleek, well-dressed patrons"

So this prestigious title means you like watching other people fight? Or maybe you pay them to fight? Why would anyone want this title?
    Because it's a title.
    Why are you here if you do not care about the title?

Skickat från min SM-N910F via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mrgibb View Post
    Because it's a title.
    Why are you here if you do not care about the title?

Skickat från min SM-N910F via Tapatalk
    Because I'm bored at work and browsing forums lol. But I'm open to hearing what appeals to others. Maybe there's something cool about this title I hadn't considered? Seems like there's lots of better ones already in game.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Because I'm bored at work and browsing forums lol. But I'm open to hearing what appeals to others. Maybe there's something cool about this title I hadn't considered? Seems like there's lots of better ones already in game.
    Why catch Wartotle if you have Squirtle and Blastoise already? It completes the collection

They give out stupid titles for this but couldn't even give a title out for realm best challenge modes in WoD like they did for MoP how dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by gitgud View Post
    I watched hours of both the EU and NA streams. Closed and opened multiple times, account linked, no ad blockers. I never got the title/achievement.
    Ditto. I had the entire stream from start to finish every time it was up for both US and EU games. No adblock, linked account (It even had that box in the lower left corner saying I was "Watching as") but no achievement, no title.

When I logged in today, I had the title.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z5

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    You would need a time machine to watch it.
    Turned out to be incorrect as there are replays up and people have gotten it from them, so you're wrong.