Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Amy Shumer going on about sexual assault is pretty funny, considering she admitted that she basically raped a guy who was too drunk to have sex. True story. The guy wasn't even turned on enough to keep a consistent hardon, never consented, and she still took sexual advantage of him in the same way that if she were a man and the guy was a girl who was equally as drunk, she would have been strung up as a rapist by feminists just like her and her pal Lena Dunham (who is also a sexual assaulter).

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    I know people in Sweden who would vote for him if they had lived there and they're pretty normal.
    I'm sure there are nutcases in Sweden, just like everywhere else.
    I mean Sweden gave 10%+ of it's votes to a party with strong nazi roots so, you know...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kri4o View Post
    This is why the majority of Americans are retarded. If you're voting Trump you are a retard. If you're voting Hillary you are a retard.

Nah, if your not voting you're a retard. At least the people voting are willing to do something rather than watch the drool slip from their chin.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Nah, if your not voting you're a retard. At least the people voting are willing to do something rather than watch the drool slip from their chin.
    I'm voting for Trump, but I'm not at all happy about it. Let's be frank, there are no good choices this election cycle, not even the third party options are all that attractive. This has got to be one of the worst elections with the worst candidates in U.S. history.

truth hurts and it is in Florida so yeah of course the deplorables gets offended

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    I'm voting for Trump, but I'm not at all happy about it. Let's be frank, there are no good choices this election cycle, not even the third party options are all that attractive. This has got to be one of the worst elections with the worst candidates in U.S. history.
    That sums up my sentiments. My Trump vote is less for him, and more against Hillary. We had Bill and her as dual Presidents already. Marriage is supposed to bind a pair together for various benefits. She should not of ever been allowed to run period. Bill as First Dude means he'll influence decisions, and if he's acting President, he's in theory violating his own term limits by having a third and fourth term if he wins. Worst of all she feels entitled to it, and has been angling for it since the 90s. She envisions it to be a coronation.

We had a King. We don't need or want a Queen.

Or to wit, in the words of Galvatron..

We need 4 major things in our Elections.

1.) Term Limits (4 years per branch. 4 years in Legislature, 4 as President, and 4 as a SCoTUS. Max of 12 years for any citizen.)
    2.) Voter ID (Provide a FREE ID. If your too lazy to get a FREE ID, you are too stupid to vote. Sorry.)
    3.) Split California into 2 states and abolish the Electorate's "All or nothing rule". 55 'all or nothing votes' is not representative government.
    4.) Limit on how much a Candidate can raise and use in a Election. No more 2 billion dollar "War-chests".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sciarc View Post
    I'd bet just about anything that the people walking out of the show are "anti-PC" types who can't take their views being challenged. Also, what part of "orange, sexual-assaulting, fake college starting monster" is not true?
    Because honestly, this may be a surprise to Shillary drones, but Trump didn't sexually assault anyone. Or did nobody actually watch the video where he's bragging about lifting women up by their vagina "Because they let him"

Sure, he comes off as Biff tanen the assholish jock from back to the future, but the key words there are "Because They let me"

Isn't that the basic bottom line of consent?

I get it, Trump is an idiot and a misogynist and a creep. But it says a lot about how the media can play people now that this is so much more important to people than the fact Clinton has either tried to enter or expanded in some way every single war in the Middle East while she was Secretary of State.

People keep saying Trump is unpredictable and a loose cannon. Clinton is ENTIRELY predictable, we know exactly what she's like at this point and her ethics and foreign policy are terrifying. I can see why people hate Trump; he's an awful awful presidential candidate. But I can't see how so many people are so happy to ignore everything Clinton's done and think butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. It's incredibly naive to believe that all those e-mails she deleted were probably just spam anyway and all the "donations" from the countries she's supporting and arming are just coincidentally timed.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2016-10-18 at 10:10 AM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I'm sure there are nutcases in Sweden, just like everywhere else.
    I mean Sweden gave 10%+ of it's votes to a party with strong nazi roots so, you know...
    GODWINS HO!!!!!!!!

But seriously. If someone isn't "normal" to you because they support Trump. Doesn't that make you kind of a hypocrit? Since you are literally calling people abnormal because they don't hold your same view.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    GODWINS HO!!!!!!!!

But seriously. If someone isn't "normal" to you because they support Trump. Doesn't that make you kind of a hypocrit? Since you are literally calling people abnormal because they don't hold your same view.
    Fair enough. Lets call them stupid then.

I'd bet just about anything that the people walking out of the show are "anti-PC" types who can't take their views being challenged. Also, what part of "orange, sexual-assaulting, fake college starting monster" is not true?
    My thoughts too. Probably exactly the type who frothe endlessly about "PC" destroying everything. And now they walk out when it's not PC for their views. Useless hypocrites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Guess some people got triggered. Happens.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    My thoughts too. Probably exactly the type who frothe endlessly about "PC" destroying everything. And now they walk out when it's not PC for their views. Useless hypocrites.
    There's a difference between:
    1) Being the bigger man and simply walking away when someone is trying to provoke you
    2) Crying like a massive whiny baby and demanding the entire world to change because of your fee-fees

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    rofl

I thought Liberals were supposed to be the sensitive ones that got upset when someone wasn't being PC. So much for that theory...

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I fucking hate modern comedy, I suppose this an appropriate thread to make this statement. Political satire is just so lazy, anyone can stand on a stage and complain about the political arsehole of the day.

It's shite. Be more original.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    There's a difference between:
    1) Being the bigger man and simply walking away when someone is trying to provoke you
    2) Crying like a massive whiny baby and demanding the entire world to change because of your fee-fees
    Too bad your fanbois didn't take this action. They chose to disrupt the event instead, like the whiny children they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deplorable's act like deplorable's act.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

if it wasn't so much like a pot calling a kettle black though....

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    It was out of a show of like 20,000. Full arena thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously though, you're going to an unashamedly liberal comedian's show in the year of our Lord Twenty Aught Sixteen and not expecting Trump jokes?
    Mostly this. A bunch of morons who were too daft to realize the obvious walked out, big whoop.

Oh right. One of the downsides to Trump winning. Comedians are going to be super lazy and write heavy amounts of Trump jokes into their material.

Also. Of course people that would sob themselves to sleep if people told Clinton jokes are here.