Deleted

Little Upgrade

Greetings

My current PC its

Intel i7 2600k
    Board Asrock Z77
    8gb (2x 4gb) DDR3 corsair 1600mhz
    Graphic Card AMD 6900HD

Since i play only WoW , and abit of PES, where i can start do a upgrade on my computer.
    Running atm on raids around 20 fps and game not so smooth as i wish.
    thanks for the help

A new graphics card should give you a good boost, if you can a GTX 1060 or maybe a 950 is budget is tight.

Also if you haven't already and have an aftermarket cooler, overclock your CPU, it's still a beast.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Denpepe View Post
    A new graphics card should give you a good boost, if you can a GTX 1060 or maybe a 950 is budget is tight.

Also if you haven't already and have an aftermarket cooler, overclock your CPU, it's still a beast.

Thanks for the help.
    I'll do that , between GTX 1060 or 950 i'll see which one can pick and i still have the intel cooler but i buy a better one.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 1050ti was just announced and looks like a very capable card for wow. It may take a month or so before they are readily available but he money saved from getting a 1060 would allow for a good cpu cooler.

Deleted
    What version is better of 1050TI , 2gb or 4gb? and difference between MSI and Asus is close each other?

Quote Originally Posted by Esmula View Post
    What version is better of 1050TI , 2gb or 4gb? and difference between MSI and Asus is close each other?
    Get the 1050, its a much better price/performance ratio:
    http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/...ti,4787-5.html

The 110 dollar cards are out of stock, but just keep an eye on newegg for gtx 1050 and then sort by price. They are all pretty much the same, the card generates so little heat there is no reason for paying more for any model.

Deleted
    Thanks for the help