Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Have a little slice of Hawaiian Pokemon Center

- - - Updated - - -

Special trailer at the end of the demo.

- - - Updated - - -

Putting up someone elses videos for the datamining here in a sec. Obvious spoilers:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    The demo is live!
    Hm not for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Downloading the demo now. ^^
    Gonna take a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Dayum, Dugtrio looks funny. xD

- - - Updated - - -

Feels so weird not being able to use d-pad. :|

Ash-Greninja's stats for the competitive people here:

Attack: 95 -> 145
    Sp.Atk: 103 -> 153
    Speed: 122 -> 132

HP & Defenses remain the same (72,67,71).

- - - Updated - - -

So apparently, a new move called Aurora Veil halves the damage taken from both physical & special attacks... Light Screen & Reflect? hello?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, Ultra Beasts have a shiny form. We can pretty much confirm that they are catchable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bruh... Alolon Diglett and Persian look derpy as fuck, but it's pretty funny so I'm not mad. Don't know what they were thinking with alolan Golem tho. Kinda hoping Salandit gets a 2nd evo, but if not I still like him. Wimpod's evo is pretty dope. Hoping he can learn surf since he's bug/water because so far all the other water types suck.

Pyukumuku and Komala desperately need evos though, so lets hope those are some of the missing sprites.

Deleted
    The moment I saw A-Dugtri I knew it would become similar to A-Exeggutor! With that being said they/it (?) were/was always kinda Meme-Material.
    Kinda sad the leaks for starters were true. This is the first generation where I want none of the fully evolved Starters
    Please NOT another fighting/fire-starter.
    I like what they did to Golem though. I just hope it can evolve normally. I also like the Evolution of the fightcrabthingie. Also happy with the Maskthingies. They probably have some kinda significance in Hawaian Mythology or so. A Thunderbird, a Firebull, some Ghost/Poisonfish and a Psychosnail ?
    The pecking bird is out of my team now. I never liked Tucans. I can't put my finger on what A-Persian the thing reminds me of. It's wierd. Other than that I dislike the shiny Legendarys. I'm cool with the rest of them.
    The Ultrabeasts kinda remind me of Summons from Final Fantasy or Ba'als from Bravely Default/Second they don't look like Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Pyukumuku and Komala desperately need evos though, so lets hope those are some of the missing sprites.
    I think Pyukumukus evos are the things one top-right in the second video around 58 secs in.

PS: The shiny fighting Dragon looks like shit! I hope I never get that.
    Last edited by mmocdfca36c20d; 2016-10-18 at 09:57 AM.

Deleted
    I wonder if there will be any progress further in demo. There is this guy in front of pokecenter, after you do the trial, that says he will offer us something tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Pyukumuku, I'm not really sure, the 'mon seems to be a one trick pony. Komala on the other hand...if it stays like that, I can't understand GF decision here.

Deleted
    Oh look... another fire/fighting starter.
    Oh look... it appears the fighting/dragon is yet another dragon-semi-legendairy
    The ultrabeasts look like the stuff of nightmares... pretty much the byproduct of human DNA mixed with poke-DNA it looks like.

The designs of all new leaked 'mon are not selling the game for me. :/

Fuck this,im starting with a Togepi.Not another fucking Fire/Fight
    http://img.pandawhale.com/68086-Rafi...t-gif-2kle.gif
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

It will be Fire/Dark don't worry.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think its dark/fire tho.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

At this point I don't even mind what I roll for starter. Sure, I'd prefer 1-3 or 7-9, but even Litten could suffice.

"Hey guys i know it looks like a Fighting type but don't worry,he just look like a Fighting type he is actually Dark Type"

He look likes a final evolution people make when the starters where revealed,where is just Litten's head and alot of muscles.You know,the ones that people make fun of.
    Last edited by Darktbs; 2016-10-18 at 11:35 AM.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    "Hey guys i know is looks like a Fighting type but don't worry,he just look like a Fighting type he is actually Dark Type"

He look likes a final evolution people make when the starters where revealed,where is just Litten's head and alot of muscles.You know,the ones that people make fun of.

xD

Haven't seen the vids myself yet. Too busy with the pokemon catching thingy.

Has everyone seen the demo on the eShop ? I tried looking for it in Pokemon, games with demos, and a search for pokemon sun but can't find it
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    Has everyone seen the demo on the eShop ? I tried looking for it in Pokemon, games with demos, and a search for pokemon sun but can't find it
    Yup, got it through EShop.

I was kinda hoping for an Alolan Water Arcanine form... Oh well. Wimpod's evolution and that Crab/Spider with the water bubble look like interesting substitutes for a water Pokemon.
    Last edited by Champagne Supernova; 2016-10-18 at 12:27 PM.

If I ever play sun/moon litten will never ever reach it's final evo if this is the real deal

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    If I ever play sun/moon litten will never ever reach it's final evo if this is the real deal
    Box it and make someone else your starter.
    Mage Tower Final Result: