Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    No but you don't go out on TV and say: Hey! I can rape women becuase I'm rich! Yay!
    You do not have to be a politician to see that stuff like that is wrong.

I wouldn't call myself a "Shillary Drone". I don't really care who wins. I'm not living in the US after all. It doesn't take a genius to see that Trump is a fucking dumbass though and the stuff he says is pure bullshit.
    If you don't care who wins, why are you in this thread trying to push a narrative constantly and denying how yes, sure, Trump may be a bit of a bigot Wig-headed asshole.

But I prefer that to a War-Criminal. How hard is that to understand for you people?

Trump's ideas are he wants to pull out of the middle east and just SIT IN AMERICA, that is his designs, he wants to turtle up and work internally on America. Because he is fundamentally a Nationalist.

Hillary want's to keep bombing people in the middle east, Cyber-Sabre rattle against Russia and do the things Globalists do.

I am an Anti-Globalist. Globalism causes problems for everyone. If Hillary was proven to be an Anti-globalist I'd be supporting her. She's not though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post

Trump's ideas are he wants to pull out of the middle east and just SIT IN AMERICA, ...

... Hillary want's to keep bombing people in the middle east,
    "They have some (oil) in Syria, some in Iraq. I would bomb the s--- out of 'em. I would just bomb those suckers. That's right. I'd blow up the pipes. ... I'd blow up every single inch. There would be nothing left. And you know what, you'll get Exxon to come in there and in two months, you ever see these guys, how good they are, the great oil companies? They’ll rebuild that sucker, brand new — it'll be beautiful."

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    And pigs might start flying out of your butt. The thing is, there is at least some evidence that Trump leans that way.
    (that IS actually Clintons genuine plan. Al Nusra/Jabhat Fateh al-Sham IS Al Qaeda)
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    "They have some (oil) in Syria, some in Iraq. I would bomb the s--- out of 'em. I would just bomb those suckers. That's right. I'd blow up the pipes. ... I'd blow up every single inch. There would be nothing left. And you know what, you'll get Exxon to come in there and in two months, you ever see these guys, how good they are, the great oil companies? They’ll rebuild that sucker, brand new — it'll be beautiful."
    You know that's Ironically a better idea than "We'll fund terrorist cells against Assad because we hate Russia"

You know that's Ironically a better idea than "We'll fund terrorist cells against Assad because we hate Russia"
    The only irony I see is how I can disprove your claims and image of Trump with his own words.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    hahahhaa please fucking stop. You look foolish.
    ...that's LITERALLY what Americas doing. It's probably as much because "we love SA, they buy our weapons" as it is "we hate Russia/Iran" though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    hahahhaa please fucking stop. You look foolish.
    Trump proposes going in, Destroying terrorist run Oil facilities and then paying Nexxon to rebuild them. That's nowhere near as bad as letting ISIL keep hold of the Oil facilities and make money.

Deleted
    If you say so. I don't see evidence of that on her website or in her speeches.
    Check her Emails bro.

Yeah, warcrimes are a great policy.
    Then Clinton is probably the best candidate for you

Trump proposes going in, Destroying terrorist run Oil facilities and then paying Nexxon to rebuild them. That's nowhere near as bad as letting ISIL keep hold of the Oil facilities and make money.
    You can spin it how you want; it disagrees with your previous Trump fantasy.

Deleted
    Trump proposes bombing everything in the region. Not sure they'll be able to rebuild in hostile territory after that.
    You know; What America did during the Occupation of Japan? The idea is Drive ISIL out of the territory and then rebuild it for the actual natives. Like I said, it's better than supporting the terrorists.

- - - Updated - - -

You can spin it how you want; it disagrees with your previous Trump fantasy.
    Perhaps it's less Nationalist than I implied, but it's still a much nicer and less globalist alternative than back-alley deals with SA to fund terrorists against Political enemies.

If you don't care who wins, why are you in this thread trying to push a narrative constantly and denying how yes, sure, Trump may be a bit of a bigot Wig-headed asshole.

But I prefer that to a War-Criminal. How hard is that to understand for you people?

Trump's ideas are he wants to pull out of the middle east and just SIT IN AMERICA, that is his designs, he wants to turtle up and work internally on America. Because he is fundamentally a Nationalist.

Hillary want's to keep bombing people in the middle east, Cyber-Sabre rattle against Russia and do the things Globalists do.

I am an Anti-Globalist. Globalism causes problems for everyone. If Hillary was proven to be an Anti-globalist I'd be supporting her. She's not though.
    But she not a war criminal. You don't get to make up your own laws.

I also live in the EU and having a Putin apologist as the head of the US might turn ugly over here so I guess I do care a bit.
    But most of all, I'm allergic to bullshit and it's entertaining to call you out on it and also, hanging on this forum is a bit of an addiction.

This thread has given me months of entertainment and as I've said befor, I'm going to miss it once the elections over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    But she not a war criminal. You don't get to make up your own laws.

I also live in the EU and having a Putin apologist as the head of the US might turn ugly over here so I guess I do care a bit.
    But most of all, I'm allergic to bullshit and it's entertaining to call you out on it and also, hanging on this forum is a bit of an addiction.

This thread has given me months of entertainment and as I've said befor, I'm going to miss it once the elections over.
    Ah right. So you're a Globalist. Here, let me sum up why Clinton is a bad choice. She's the next Tony Blair.

She claims she'll be a new revolutionary change to politics, but she'll prove to be in it entirely for her own personal benefit, doing things like purposely importing more immigrants under the books because they're more likely to vote for her party, Engage in wars in the middle east because Saudi Arabia and Qatar profit from them. Control the major media outlets to obtuse the truth and Antagonize Russia to cover up the whole idea.

What ever happened to Democracy and Diplomacy. We have Trump saying he'll work with Russia and Clinton trying to make a new Red Scare. Where is not working with russia the better alternative to world peace?

Isn't Peace something we need to strive for?

Perhaps it's less Nationalist than I implied, but it's still a much nicer and less globalist alternative than back-alley deals with SA to fund terrorists against Political enemies.
    There's so much evidence of USA having done this continually that if people are still denying it as a "conspiracy" or "anti-Clinton propaganda" they're either willfully ignorant or grossly naive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Since when is Trump the peace candidate? Guy wants to bomb civilian protesters who dare insult the might of the US.
    Because Clinton wants to Drone strike people in Embassies and has emails showing her involvement in Libya and Supporting Saudi Arabia's terrorist-Regime.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Since when is Trump the peace candidate? Guy wants to bomb civilian protesters who dare insult the might of the US.

Inb4 "But Hillary!" from the guys advocating for Trump because he is not Hillary. Awkward.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    There's so much evidence of USA having done this continually that if people are still denying it as a "conspiracy" or "anti-Clinton propaganda" they're either willfully ignorant or grossly naive.
    Pretty much. My main stance is I want this all to end. This constant Globalist meddling and this push for "Multi-culturalism" that has led to the west going downhill and becoming a Dystopia.

- - - Updated - - -

Inb4 "But Hillary!" from the guys advocating for Trump because he is not Hillary. Awkward.
    How can you not claim to be a Shillary Drone when you excuse all the constant Warmongering shit she says and does?

Because Clinton wants to Drone strike people in Embassies and has emails showing her involvement in Libya and Supporting Saudi Arabia's terrorist-Regime.
    That evidence was probably planted by Trump. He is a violent warmongering Hitler afterall, so I wouldn't put it past him trying to besmirch Clintons name. She's such a sweet little lady and loves people all around the world

Ah right. So you're a Globalist. Here, let me sum up why Clinton is a bad choice. She's the next Tony Blair.

She claims she'll be a new revolutionary change to politics, but she'll prove to be in it entirely for her own personal benefit, doing things like purposely importing more immigrants under the books because they're more likely to vote for her party, Engage in wars in the middle east because Saudi Arabia and Qatar profit from them. Control the major media outlets to obtuse the truth and Antagonize Russia to cover up the whole idea.

What ever happened to Democracy and Diplomacy. We have Trump saying he'll work with Russia and Clinton trying to make a new Red Scare. Where is not working with russia the better alternative to world peace?

Isn't Peace something we need to strive for?
    Russia has no intrest in peace though. With US influence being reduced if Trump wins, Russia would step in and force their version of "freedom" in the parts of the world that the US no longer cares about.

Putin is playing your thickheaded friend Trump. He's a puppet and nothing more.

Why the US would give up their position as the worlds number one superpower is beyond me.

The same donald trump that has dealings with Saudi Arabia's terrorist regime? http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2777211

Good to know the Donald is happy to make money with the government that funds Al Qaeda and ISIL.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!