Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    So now we're just fighting willful ignorance. How about Qatar sending Bill that birthday money?
    Nope pointing out that accepting money is accepting money. A man who can sell property in NYCto the funders of Al Qaeda to make a buck can do it again and again.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    Nobody is happy with the Saudis. They are a blight on this planet. But remember every single US government since oil was first discovered and Shah Faisal implemented the Oil embargo has catered to the Saudi Government on their knees. Including regular family visits with the Bush dynasty. Protecting Saudi Arabia for the last 30 odd years and letting them slide on funding terrorists since 9/11.

What Hilary is doing is not new. Its been US policy since the 1970s.
    Trump will as well unless he wants to kill off the US economy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    The US is supporting rebels that fight against a dictator. I'm sure there are terrorist groups among them but their actions are rather tame compared to the mayhem Assad has caused.
    You heard it here folks. Al Queda are Rebels and destabalising a relatively stable region of the Middle East just for SA is fine.

I'd rather have a moron leading the USA than a reptilian alien from the andromeda galaxy

Deleted
    Nope pointing out that accepting money is accepting money. A man who can sell property in NYCto the funders of Al Qaeda to make a buck can do it again and again.
    So if Trump actually does business, that's supporting terrorism.

But if the Clinton's accept money without any real reason, that's not supporting terrorism.

And this is not double standards and proof Clinton is in bed with the SA political business like her emails prove.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I'd rather have a moron leading the USA than a reptilian alien from the andromeda galaxy
    So you are okay with Hilary as president. Great to know. Thanks please vote for her this election.

- - - Updated - - -

So if Trump actually does business, that's supporting terrorism.

But if the Clinton's accept money without any real reason, that's not supporting terrorism.

And this is not double standards and proof Clinton is in bed with the SA political business like her emails prove.
    Taking money from an Al Qaeda financier is supporting terrorism.

Deleted
    Trump will as well unless he wants to kill off the US economy.
    You're deluded if the US economy is based entirely on SA's Oil.

- - - Updated - - -

Taking money from an Al Qaeda financier is supporting terrorism.
    So the Clinton's support Terrorism then?

You heard it here folks. Al Queda are Rebels and destabalising a relatively stable region of the Middle East just for SA is fine.
    Nice tinfoil hat you have there.
    Better not take it off or Hillary will mind control you!

Deleted
    Nice tinfoil hat you have there.
    Better not take it off or Hillary will mind control you!
    Yet the Emails show exactly this.

Sorry I thought that everyone voting for Trump realises how much of a dumbass he is

LOL That's probably the first time I've heard of Al Qaedas tactics as "rather tame"
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

No, but removing 15%-20% of your oil imports is not going to do wonders for the industry, I can tell you that.

- - - Updated - - -

So the Clinton's support Terrorism then?
    I never denied that. I actually pointed out to you that Trump accepting money from Saudi Arabia is the same has HRC accepting it. Do you agree with that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Sorry I thought that everyone voting for Trump realises how much of a dumbass he is
    He is a dumb ass. But I'd rather have a Dumb ass than a Warmonger.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's literally what he says in that. Are you trying to say what he said there was Pro-SA and wanted SA to get nukes?
    Yes and when pressed said "its going to happen anyways".

He then went on to advocate how its better everyone have them since we can't get rid of them entirely. I couldn't find a clip that was just a bit longer, only the full interview that was several minutes and I doubt you could be bothered to watch it.

Deleted
    No, but removing 15%-20% of your oil imports is not going to do wonders for the industry, I can tell you that.
    Oil is already at an all time low, hence why SA is invading Yemen.

So you are willing to vote for Hiliary thank you for that. I agree Trump is a warmonger by wanting to Nuke countries, supporting Russian war crimes in Syria and the need to attack Iran whenever he wishes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Yes and when pressed said "its going to happen anyways".

He then went on to advocate how its better everyone have them since we can't get rid of them entirely. I couldn't find a clip that was just a bit longer, only the full interview that was several minutes and I doubt you could be bothered to watch it.
    So you present me evidence, then chastise me for not arguing the full interview because you didn't give me it? I'm sorry for you withholding evidence.

But what he says is a Hypothetical that in theory makes sense in a neutral sense.

Again, none of this is as bad as what Hillary IS doing to the middle east.

- - - Updated - - -

So you are willing to vote for Hiliary thank you for that. I agree Trump is a warmonger by wanting to Nuke countries, supporting Russian war crimes in Syria and the need to attack Iran whenever he wishes.
    Actions speak louder than words. Trump says he'll do these things maybe.

Hillary already has muslim blood on her hands.

that was exactly my point

Deleted
    I never denied that. I actually pointed out to you that Trump accepting money from Saudi Arabia is the same has HRC accepting it. Do you agree with that?
    Well, the difference is Trump owned that land and legally sold it, He didn't accept "Donations" through a Nebulous "Charity"