Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Might as well vote for me then. I was never in a position to use nukes! I'm better than Mr. Always means what he says unless it's just talk!
    So; What makes Hillary a better president at the end of all of this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Don't worry, Hillary's vote in the Iraq war is what made it happen. Not every single other senator except for the two that voted no. Or Bush and Cheney who were the ones declaring it.
    I'm not talking about Iraq friend. I am talking about Libya. Maybe you should check her Emails to show her involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    So you can't refute my Argument at all can you.

If Donald Trump is a Terrorist support just because he did us usual legal business with terrorist supports, then Richard Seaman must also be a Nazi because he drove for a German company that supported the Nazi party in WW2.
    What refuting? I am simply stating that taking money from the Saudi's is bad. Its an insult to the Americans that died in 9/11. You are saying no its okay for Trump to do so.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I guess americans will decide that very soon
    I assumed Trump was supposed to be the moron, but on the other hand he is also very reptilian, like a gila monster with a toupee, and doesn't seem to understand how basic human logic and critical thinking work. And, let's be honest, Hillary certainly isn't as smart as at least she thinks she is. She's simply drawn a good hand by running against a buffoon.

So your analogy could go either way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh yes, Trump saying he wants to bomb the middle eat til it glows is certainly less war mongery than Clinton who participated in a near unanimous vote to go to war, which was declared by someone else that she almost immediately went on record as saying she deeply regretted before the bodies began hitting the floor.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

So; What makes Hillary a better president at the end of all of this?
    I have yet to hear her talk about nukes like they were toys or a video game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    What refuting? I am simply stating that taking money from the Saudi's is bad. Its an insult to the Americans that died in 9/11. You are saying no its okay for Trump to do so.
    I am saying it's obvious a man doing legal trade with deplorable people is better than doing deplorable things with deplorable people.

Richard Seaman was a car driver for Mercades-Benz. He even did the Nazi salute. But he was not a Nazi, he simply was a driver.

Trump is a businessman, he does the typical seedy businessman things. What he sells is property, so sure, he sold it to someone questionable, but the fact is Trump didn't cause those attacks in 9/11, he didn't support any terrorist actions direction by accepting money from Saudi's.

Meanwhile, Clinton has gone on record to show she is supporting Saudi Arabian interests in Yemen and Libya. By directly giving arms to Saudi Arabia to supply to whom they wish.

So yes, it's quite a far analogue.

If Donald Trump is a supporter or terrorism because he sold some property to Saudi Arabians, then Richard seaman must also be a Nazi because he drove for some Germans.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yes, Trump saying he wants to bomb the middle eat til it glows is certainly less war mongery than Clinton who participated in a near unanimous vote to go to war, which was declared by someone else that she almost immediately went on record as saying she deeply regretted before the bodies began hitting the floor.
    Like I said Regressive. Try reading Clinton's Emails and see her involvement. I was not talking about Iraq. I was talking about Yemen and Libya.

I am saying it's obvious a man doing legal trade with deplorable people is better than doing deplorable things with deplorable people.
    So its okay to do business with those who fund and support the Al Qaeda ideology?

Deleted
    So its okay to do business with those who fund and support the Al Qaeda ideology?
    See, you're dealing this as an absolute just to justify Hillary funding weapons to them. I know this is hard for you. But let's answer a question.

What is worse.

Selling Terrorists a Room.

Or Selling Terrorists weapons?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not talking about Iraq friend. I am talking about Libya. Maybe you should check her Emails to show her involvement.
    It's kind of hard to find a source on this that heaps Muslim bodies on her hands that doesn't word it like Clinton is going out there and murdering Muslim babies herself and doesn't look like a tabloid.

Do Trumples have anything better than "GO READ THE EMAILS YOURSELF," and always expecting us to do their homework for them?

They were also calling her warmonger a long long time ago, pretty much in reference to the Iraq war vote. It's hard to take someone seriously when they determine her guilty of a crime before even knowing themselves what makes her guilty of that, and then going and digging up justifications for their accusations.

This is also realizing you're the same person who got a forum ban for your inflammatory language when you bragged about voting for BREXIT to keep the dirty Poles and brown people from ruining your country.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

See, you're dealing this as an absolute just to justify Hillary funding weapons to them. I know this is hard for you. But let's answer a question.

What is worse.

Selling Terrorists a Room.

Or Selling Terrorists weapons?
    You really don't read what I said do you. ESL classes for you. I have stated twice taking money from the Saudi's is bad. So yes Hilary is wrong in doing so. So is Trump. You however are saying its okay for Trump to take money from the Saudis.

So back to my question. So its okay to do business with those who fund and support the Al Qaeda ideology? Simple yes or no.

Deleted
    It's kind of hard to find a source on this that heaps Muslim bodies on her hands that doesn't word it like Clinton is going out there and murdering Muslim babies herself and doesn't look like a tabloid.

Do Trumples have anything better than "GO READ THE EMAILS YOURSELF," and always expecting us to do their homework for them?

They were also calling her warmonger a long long time ago, pretty much in reference to the Iraq war vote. It's hard to take someone seriously when they determine her guilty of a crime before even knowing themselves what makes her guilty of that, and then going and digging up justifications for their accusations.

This is also realizing you're the same person who got a forum ban for your inflammatory language when you bragged about voting for BREXIT to keep the dirty Poles and brown people from ruining your country.
    I find it funny how you ride into this thread, offer no real Argument, act like a complete dickhead and then think "Oh because you were an ass 2 months ago you're an ass now"

Tell me, Why do you think this is worth it? All you have said is "OH WELL THEY CALLED HER WARMONGER ON THE IRAQ VOTE" go read the emails, draw some conclusions not based on being some regressive halfwit.

I will ask you a rather personal question, about all the regressive ideas you seem to push forth. This "Patriarchy" this "Racist Misogynistic trans phobic" Society we live in.. You think Clinton ISN'T that? Do you think; for one second, that the Establishment, the corrupt society that is run by corporations who want to claw and grab at everything are not the Democrats?

For one second did you not understand that it's Clinton who is colluding and scheming in back alley deals with Saudi Arabia, fighting proxy wars in Libya against the Russians to cause more Middle eastern strife. That it's the Democratic party that has stood in power for 8 years and they have prove they are LITERALLY the same as the Bush Administration and have changed NOTHING?

That's why I see many people vote for Trump or Support Trump. He may not be the best candidate, but he's a stick in the eye to this whole corrupt corporate system.

- - - Updated - - -

You really don't read what I said do you. ESL classes for you. I have stated twice taking money from the Saudi's is bad. So yes Hilary is wrong in doing so. So is Trump. You however are saying its okay for Trump to take money from the Saudis.

So back to my question. So its okay to do business with those who fund and support the Al Qaeda ideology? Simple yes or no.
    Your idea is that everything is Black and White. It's not, Shades of Grey and all that.

Trump selling property is not the same as Hillary selling weapons, no matter how much you try and spin it.

I find it funny how you ride into this thread, offer no real Argument, act like a complete dickhead and then think "Oh because you were an ass 2 months ago you're an ass now"

Tell me, Why do you think this is worth it? All you have said is "OH WELL THEY CALLED HER WARMONGER ON THE IRAQ VOTE" go read the emails, draw some conclusions not based on being some regressive halfwit.

I will ask you a rather personal question, about all the regressive ideas you seem to push forth. This "Patriarchy" this "Racist Misogynistic trans phobic" Society we live in.. You think Clinton ISN'T that? Do you think; for one second, that the Establishment, the corrupt society that is run by corporations who want to claw and grab at everything are not the Democrats?

For one second did you not understand that it's Clinton who is colluding and scheming in back alley deals with Saudi Arabia, fighting proxy wars in Libya against the Russians to cause more Middle eastern strife. That it's the Democratic party that has stood in power for 8 years and they have prove they are LITERALLY the same as the Bush Administration and have changed NOTHING?

That's why I see many people vote for Trump or Support Trump. He may not be the best candidate, but he's a stick in the eye to this whole corrupt corporate system.

- - - Updated - - -

Your idea is that everything is Black and White. It's not, Shades of Grey and all that.

Trump selling property is not the same as Hillary selling weapons, no matter how much you try and spin it.
    So there are shades of grey now when it comes to dealing with terrorist financiers and supporters? Good to know. How far will you fall in you defense of Trump and his dealings with Saudi Arabia.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    They also have the most ridiculous tax rates on everything. There is a reason there is a gigantic liquor and cigarette store as soon as you cross into New Hampshire or Connecticut. the residents buy their gas, tobacco, and alcohol in other states. They also toll almost every highway with 2 or more lanes in each direction. Only the rich can afford to live there. There is a reason the official state nick name is Taxachussettes.
    Oh heaven forbid I pay another dollar on my booze. And how am I to live, commuting into the city every day, and paying $1.25 in either direction.

Jesus Christ. We can afford it for better public services. The end. Not all of us want to make America like Pakistan like yourself.

Deleted
    So there are shades of grey now when it comes to dealing with terrorist financiers and supporters? Good to know. How far will you fall in you defense of Trump and his dealings with Saudi Arabia.
    The fact that you need to deal in absolute extremes in order to equate Trump to Hillary proves how bad Hillary is. After all, Richard Seaman was a Nazi.

The fact that you need to deal in absolute extremes in order to equate Trump to Hillary proves how bad Hillary is. After all, Richard Seaman was a Nazi.
    I am simply stating that taking money from Al Qaeda supporters and financiers is a bad thing. Regardless of who it is. You are stating their are shades of grey for Trump. Its that simple really.

This is what is so frustrating to me. I don't like Trump and won't vote for him and think he will be a terrible president. But I understand why a lot of people find him an appealing option this cycle. They are so fed up with the current system that they will go with literally anything that appears to be outside of it, and I don't get how other people can't get that. Especially as Hillary is essentially a checklist of every standard criticism of the entrenched bureaucratic political machine.

Deleted
    I am simply stating that taking money from Al Qaeda supporters and financiers is a bad thing. Regardless of who it is. You are stating their are shades of grey for Trump. Its that simple really.
    And then by that logic Richard Seaman is a Nazi, because he helped Nazi germany pre-WW2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is an outsider, he is anti establishment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    This is what is so frustrating to me. I don't like Trump and won't vote for him and think he will be a terrible president. But I understand why a lot of people find him an appealing option this cycle. They are so fed up with the current system that they will go with literally anything that appears to be outside of it, and I don't get how other people can't get that. Especially as Hillary is essentially a checklist of every standard criticism of the entrenched bureaucratic political machine.
    It's just worrying how we're close to a Cyberpunk dystopia, with media collusion, background Political deals causing proxy wars for profit and so forth. And it's the Democrats of all people.

It makes a classical liberal shudder to their core.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Trump is an outsider, he is anti establishment.

Well. Trump didn't marry any of those.

And then by that logic Richard Seaman is a Nazi, because he helped Nazi germany pre-WW2.
    *sigh* To fix your analogy. It would be since Trump took money from the Saudis it makes him an Islamic terrorist. You can't even get your own argument right.