Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    over 21 thousand posts on your account and all I've seen for the past few weeks whenever I stumbled upon you was LFR-related. for the love of god, can we please stop looking for silly "improvements" or changes to LFR? be happy that you got your LFR, there is no need to change anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximum View Post
    over 21 thousand posts on your account and all I've seen for the past few weeks whenever I stumbled upon you was LFR-related. for the love of god, can we please stop looking for silly "improvements" or changes to LFR? be happy that you got your LFR, there is no need to change anything.
    Exactly my thought...
    If he put as much time into raiding as he does into this he would have cleared heroic by now.

Quote Originally Posted by kinneer View Post
    It was not just about gears, It was also about how non-raiders get to see and beat the last boss in the same week before raiders do. For some people, there is the "prestige" associated with seeing and beating the content before others.
    No one care who clears normal or heroic first. Hell no one care who clears Mythic second. If some one does follow the world first race all they care is who is first and the only prestige is garnered for that small group. People should only care about their own progression.

Making people wait a month or more for LFR has always been about getting another months sub from folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I block Jtbrig7390, will his threads stop showing up for me or just his replies?
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    I'd like to quote an user from the us forum:

most of the thing that ruined wow for me are the direct result of blizzard hiring ex player from top notch guilds and let them go wild, each xpack after wotlk has been an elitist fest.
    You can understand why they would make that mistake. Any job you want done you generally would seek experts. Of course in this case yes it was a disaster. Hiring elite players to craft the experience for every day casuals is a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Well there is. Because it gives people at higher levels of difficulty the chance to see the bosses and Story before lfr does. Make sit feels "less" cheap to them than being able to walk through to the last boss the same day they drop.
    Except these higher level of raiders make up a very small percentage of the player base
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    You can understand why they would make that mistake. Any job you want done you generally would seek experts. Of course in this case yes it was a disaster. Hiring elite players to craft the experience for every day casuals is a disaster.
    Casuals are a disaster, sorry that the elite players know how to make content an idea they would like to see implemented. You should quit and play ff14 its the home for casuals you can even dress up your barbie. Please go

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nmkyungri View Post
    Casuals are a disaster, sorry that the elite players know how to make content an idea they would like to see implemented. You should quit and play ff14 its the home for casuals you can even dress up your barbie. Please go
    Thats essentially saying wows success is a disaster. Casuals represent the vast majority of the paying customers. Telling them to go en masse is not a sustainable solution.

Thats essentially saying wows success is a disaster. Casuals represent the vast majority of the paying customers.
    If they are anything like you, which most arent, you are one of the most entitled shitty human beings i would never want to meet. Most don't have the entilted superiority complex you have for being a casual

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Saracens; 2016-10-18 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Well, first of all obviously 2 million LFR players would fund raiding better than 10 000 mythic players. I guess it was the term "LFR heroes" and the implication that they do nothing else and would subsequently unsub when they have beaten every boss once. I mean, there still is a lot to do in the world and LFR is just a little extra thing on the side. It certainly doesn't halp you with gear anymore.
    could you elaborate how exactly are these 2m lfr players funding raiding, if lfr is just a little thing on the side that has nothing to do with their sub renewal?

Thats essentially saying wows success is a disaster. Casuals represent the vast majority of the paying customers. Telling them to go en masse is not a sustainable solution.
    Wasn't that what Wildstar basicly did? And what a success it was...

Quote Originally Posted by chronia View Post
    True but people like him, that are casual wont hurt if they leave. Casuals know where they stand and that they cant get everything. Glorious dumbass here thinks hes entitled and demands everything because he is casual

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by throwaway-o View Post
    LFR heroes should never kill the end boss of a raid tier before any serious raiders are able to do so.
    Why? I don't care that they get to see what his corpse looks like before me, besides any serious raider will prob be doing LFR anyway if tier bonuses are good enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chronia View Post
    What did wildstar basically do?

Exactly and so many people haven't figure this out yet. Without the casuals your MMO doesn't exist, or it costs you 150 bucks a month to sub too. With something that costs this much to run, someone has to pay the bills, and the few thousand " elite " players aren't going to do that. Blizzard isn't stupid, the realize for every super hardcore thing they create they also need to create something for the masses. The " scrubs", " noobs ", or whatever else you want to call them is what even allows you to have a mythic, heroic anything. Without those dollars this game doesn't even make enough to keep the lights on, unless like I said, you want to pay $150 a month to play an MMO.

Sadly after reading most of this thread OP no one has a real good reason to disagree with you other than " cause I don't like it ".

10+ Year Old Account
    True but people like him, that are casual wont hurt if they leave. Casuals know where they stand and that they cant get everything. Glorious dumbass here thinks hes entitled and demands everything because he is casual
    Individually no. But in the millions yes.

Deleted
    I like the gating for lfr as it gives the feeling from progress through a real raid-instance.

And it also provides the chance for ppl who dont play 24/7 to enjoy the game on their speedlevel.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Exactly my thought...
    If he put as much time into raiding as he does into this he would have cleared heroic by now.
    I have no interest in heroic or mythic so nty.

Barely any interest in NM, did it because I went on a clearing spear Sunday and knocked out all mythic dungeons and then got bored.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    They're doing it to keep people subscribed, and for no other reason.

The main group that LFR appeals to is the same group that does content 1 time and says "I'm done, I'm canceling until you add something new". By postponing the opening of LFR a week or two later than the regular raid, and then by stringing out the bosses over weeks, they are getting an extra 2 months' sub out of those people. I'm pretty sure a blue even said so, at one point.

WoW has transmog so enjoy dressing up your Barbie in that too. See I can post nonsense as well. Every MMO nowadays have a wardrobe system.