Quote Originally Posted by SaintDingus View Post
    Ok, seriously, this is absolute bullshit. I'm all for making things tricky for us to find and making us solve puzzles and riddles, but this is absurd. Frost DK and Arms having to wait for something everyone else has had for weeks? Let alone the fact that it may be something we just have to wait for, which is almost worst because of all the time they're willing to watch us waste looking for something we have no hope of finding. This is not fun, it does not fill me with a sense of wonder, it aggrovates me.

They're showing a total disregard for our time. At the very least some sort of hint would be nice, or like I said, tell us we can stop wasting hours upon hours searching for something gated behind AK or a world boss drop. This is utter bullshit dude.
    dude, take a break from the search, its a game and a cosmetic skin. this is not holding us back or the reason we are low on the DPS charts. they're not disregarding our time, this is an optional thing. there is no Need to do it.

we do have hope of finding the HAA we could have already figured out the trigger and just need 2 more days of AK?

Deleted
    Since some people were talking about using abilities on certain spots, don't forget we also have Empower Rune Weapon. I've tried using it in front of random runestones but haven't noticed anything fancy happening.

World Boss for the Week Calamir. If it is a WB drop from soultakers might be awhile

10+ Year Old Account
    World boss is Calamir. Was hoping for Soultakers. Not that it's any better of a lead than anything else, haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polazkal View Post
    World Boss for the Week Calamir. If it is a WB drop from soultakers might be awhile
    This boss has a frost form though! Blind wishful thinking, lol.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    World boss is Calamir. Was hoping for Soultakers. Not that it's any better of a lead than anything else, haha.

- - - Updated - - -

This boss has a frost form though! Blind wishful thinking, lol.
    Killing him atm will edit if anything

edit: nothing for me AK 9
    Last edited by Hyphie; 2016-10-18 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Radsox View Post
    Back again.

Okay guys, last night while looking around Stormhiem I found something that interested me.
    Hopefully someone can either Debunk or do Something awesome with this Information.

While looking in the "Tideskorn Harbor" area outside of Maw of Souls I found these "Cursed Coins" ht tp: // ww w. wow head. com/ object=252163/ cursed-coins (I cant post links yet)

I only Found 1 Pile of these "Curse Coins" but what they done was make me Neutral with the Vrykul in the Area for 1min.
    The "Buff you get while Neutral looks suspiciously like Remorseless Winter but Greener than Blue (If you get what Im saying here).

I don't know if these were for a Quest in the area or just a flavor item but I only managed to find the 1 Pile of them.

Not sure if we should try Clicking on them then running off and finding a Vrykul to talk too but I figured it was worth noting here anyways.

I have screenshots but they are at home and I'm at work.
    Will try post them later if I remember when I get home (Usually I just play the game rather than read forums at home).

If anyone can do anything with this then GG, if not then Sorry for wasting your time but I thought it was worth noting.
    We need to see if this persists into the Maw of Souls instance. Because one minute is more than enough time to get to the corrupted Runecarvers in cages by Ymiron.

Quote Originally Posted by Defrost View Post
    We need to see if this persists into the Maw of Souls instance. Because one minute is more than enough time to get to the corrupted Runecarvers in cages by Ymiron.
    has anyone tried bringing one of the JC/engi keys (whatever they are these days) into maw yet?

Quote Originally Posted by SaintDingus View Post
    Ok, seriously, this is absolute bullshit. I'm all for making things tricky for us to find and making us solve puzzles and riddles, but this is absurd. Frost DK and Arms having to wait for something everyone else has had for weeks? Let alone the fact that it may be something we just have to wait for, which is almost worst because of all the time they're willing to watch us waste looking for something we have no hope of finding. This is not fun, it does not fill me with a sense of wonder, it aggrovates me.

They're showing a total disregard for our time. At the very least some sort of hint would be nice, or like I said, tell us we can stop wasting hours upon hours searching for something gated behind AK or a world boss drop. This is utter bullshit dude.
    I understand your frustration, but honestly the only thing I think they've done wrong with this whole hidden skin stuff is they didn't really balance their effort required from one skin to another. Aside from that, they don't care about your time because not having the skin doesn't take anything from you and you having it doesn't give you anything more than esthetics either. In the early nineties we used to get on our bikes or skateboards to go buy issues of tips and tricks or nintendo power to find the hidden shit they had in games all the time. There isn't enough stuff of this kind in games anymore so I think it's kind of fun.

- - - Updated - - -

world buffs like ink carver crit bonus and other stuff like it get wiped when you enter instances.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlyn View Post
    has anyone tried bringing one of the JC/engi keys (whatever they are these days) into maw yet?
    No idea on that one.

No idea on that one.
    Well, I can tell you for certain that that will not work. The Caged Runecarvers can be moused over to see a tooltip, but you cannot target them. Their Cages cannot be targeted and have no tooltip when mouseovering them. If there is something that unlocks them it would need to be an on use item that you use near them. As I think we would have found an item that does that by now, I assume that we help them break free through some other method. Assuming they have to do with our Hidden skin at all of course. It may just be a coincidence that they share a model with Futhark.

Deleted
    damn no soultakers this week, so we can't test that theory!

Quote Originally Posted by Piromiru View Post
    Well, I can tell you for certain that that will not work. The Caged Runecarvers can be moused over to see a tooltip, but you cannot target them. Their Cages cannot be targeted and have no tooltip when mouseovering them. If there is something that unlocks them it would need to be an on use item that you use near them. As I think we would have found an item that does that by now, I assume that we help them break free through some other method. Assuming they have to do with our Hidden skin at all of course. It may just be a coincidence that they share a model with Futhark.
    It makes no sense not to even try. After all, it'd likely take less than two minutes to find this out.

Also, I don't know how much you run this instance, but before you pull Ymiron one of the corrupted Runecarver guys gets pulled out of his cage by a scripted event.

Then again, you don't like the idea, you don't have to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    damn no soultakers this week, so we can't test that theory!
    Still, ice elemental boss. I'll probably farm him a bit juuuuuust in case.

I have no hopes left to keep up, so blindly trying things doesn't bother me any more ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Piromiru View Post

There are auras in the game that relate to pinging the captured shieldmaiden and runecarver, so I imagine these are related. Whatever interaction with them should be triggered just by being in the same area as them for 15 seconds.

See:
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=215006/...vrykul-missing
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=204634/...ed-vrykul-aura
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=204639/...aptured-vrykul
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=194532/captured-runecarver
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=194499/...d-shieldmaiden

Some of these may be related to a paladin quest however. They seem to do something with vrykul ghosts in northrend for one of the HAAs.

After killing Syphonus in the world quest today, Prince Farondis used the word "denizens" to describe his people in Azsuna. Just like Muffinus did about us

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, this is the dude that "has the HAA" from earlier in this thread. As of right now, he's in Frost Spec. Looks like it's the glitch.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...xodasha/simple

Quote Originally Posted by MartyrPayens View Post
    So, this is the dude that "has the HAA" from earlier in this thread. As of right now, he's in Frost Spec. Looks like it's the glitch.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...xodasha/simple
    Like with the unholy one, please if it isn't the green one just assume it's the bugged one. Heck I did it myself (sadly it bugs out my other skins when I DC) because it looks somewhat nice and fits my armor. Most DKs are aware that the hidden skins are hidden and fame awaits for the one that finds it .

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Like with the unholy one, please if it isn't the green one just assume it's the bugged one. Heck I did it myself (sadly it bugs out my other skins when I DC) because it looks somewhat nice and fits my armor. Most DKs are aware that the hidden skins are hidden and fame awaits for the one that finds it .
    Yes, I know. I just wanted it debunked so people didn't go and bother him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fierze View Post
    After killing Syphonus in the world quest today, Prince Farondis used the word "denizens" to describe his people in Azsuna. Just like Muffinus did about us
    yeah a few of npcs use that to describe people, its nothing new.

Deleted
    okey so i checked out the model and stuff for Corrupted runecarver, same as futhark(exactly the same) and the npc is currently unknown aswell.
    might be the trigger a drop? if we find them..... which is also unlikly sence then they should have been found!