Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I wasn't excited at all when I got mine, bad stats and bad equip (neck).
    I feel like there should be a way to target the legendary you want, so it's not 100% rng with what you get AND when you get it. I'm fine with one of these, but not both.

I don't have a legendary and I don't feel disappointed about it. I do feel very excited when people in my guild manage to find one, and I also feel excitement every time I go to loot a mob because maybe my legendary will be there! I also like that it gives me an additional incentive to do things I might not otherwise do. Historically I tend to avoid LFR, but last night I went and cleared it for a few extra chances at a legendary. All in all, I like the system.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Primi View Post
    1.Mop launch: "Blizzard...I cant do every single fucking daily every day!!! This is shit!!".
    I honestly ask:why would you want to do such thing? You're not earning Valor at a rate that justify this. The bottleneck is valor points and even if you do just 2/3 days of dailies a week the limiting factor would still be valor.
    I got no answer.
    People were upset anyway. Blizzard just forgot that system.
    I did not bitch about dailies in MOP, but the limiting factor was not valor, i did all the dailies available everyday for getting the reputation required for all the available gear i needed from faction vendors.
    As raid progressed, because i was getting gear from raiding, i could stop doing some of the reputation dailies because the gear gated behind that rep became useless to me, but still i was not sure at any moment which was gonna be the gear i was gonna purchase in the end, so i had to do a ton of dailies just in case.

- - - Updated - - -

2.Wod Launch:"Blizzard....i cant login with 11 characters every day several times on garrison!! This is shit!!".
    I ask again:why do you need so much gold?
    Because the gold pays the sub of the game, in my case i have my sub paid until oct 2018, with gold.
    Again zero bitching because of this, in fact i can not understand why would anyone bitch against a system that makes the game free from subs.
    Last edited by mmoccf1d2005b5; 2016-10-18 at 02:40 PM.

Deleted
    Every one of these threads implies you're gonna rocket up the meters once you get a shiny Orange when in reality if you're a shitter without an Orange you're gonna be a shitter with an Orange.

I get it's upsetting, you're a paying customer and goddamn the lucky ones that get that shiny Orange but saying you won't have a raid spot if you don't have one is dumb as fuck. Sure, maybe higher end guilds but raid leaders sitting people on progress at this point, because they don't have a legendary, are clueless.

I've had one, I've actually stopped playing that class and frankly I'm still enjoying the game. Every rhc, mythic+, lfr or raid boss I kill I get a little excited. If it doesn't drop then that's fine - it will eventually.

The worst kind of posters are those retards clogging up the wow-forums with posts about how they're never gonna get a legendary cos it hasn't dropped in the first month! Like omg, the expansion only lasts 2 months where's mah orange?!?!?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    Because the gold pays the sub of the game, in my case i have my sub paid until oct 2018, with gold.
    Again zero bitching because of this, in fact i can not understand why would anyone bitch against a system that makes the game free from subs.
    Ok its not the topic but since you brought this up its a clear of example of what im saying.

I did a lot of garrisons ( I understand as you) with no problem but lets look at JoeStressed. If JoeStressed was bitching about garrisons taking so much time and he needed that gold for subs: then its a work.Its an activity he does related to €, so a work ,and to be honest a stupid work that nets a tiny laughable €/hour.
    JoeStressed should do just 1 hour of extra time at work and he should have saved himself the horrors of garrison.If JoeStressed didnt had a work then well...earning € takes effort so he needs to do a lot of garrisons chores.

Blizzard cant save players from themselves.They just look at the birds hitting the closed window and even if there's an open window they end up opening both.

Deleted
    Blizzard cant save players from themselves.
    Sadly, this is very true.

I don't know about other classes legendarys, but for BM hunter (is my main) they are just talents that was remove from last expansions, which imo is a lack of creativity from blizz,
    My solution is they make some way to improve your chances to get one with the effort you put in game: example for each 10 mythic+ you done you got a 0,001% chance improve to drop,
    Put RNG in things like mounts and toys is fun, but when its affect your rotation or performance is really unfair (just an example: got kicked from a heroic EN yesterday, because the other hunter that die TWICE for mecanics, was done 30k + dps than me, because he have 2 legendarys, that he told me it drops from h dg on first week. Sure, i was kick from one pug, just go to other, but maybe there has another hunter, or any other class with a legendarys performance a little better than me just because he/she got luck)
    sorry my bad english.
    Last edited by Lodvampire; 2016-10-18 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    Ok, you clearly don't understand how tokens work. That token you just bought with gold, how did it appear on the market? Someone bought it, for real money, and paid more than one month of sub costs. Blizzard makes more money from selling 1 token (even if it's "free" to you) than from selling 1 month of sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    But you do once the good one actually comes up.
    As someone who was subject to 2500-casts of fishing for my Ashbringer appearance i can confirm that.
    doesnt really help, when you get good one half a year from now. the difference between having two good dps ones and having none or two low utility ones is pretty danm big, while there is no difference whether you have corrupted ashbriner or any other one...

The only problem is that some specs are dogshit w/o their BiS legendary.

the amount of RNG and "bad luck protection" is the issue more so than the items. there needs to be a sure fire way to get one vs pure luck.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Get rid of them. This is not Diablo. If i wanted to play Diablo then i would go play it. Horrible system for WoW IMO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Which is insane because some of them give 40k+ DPS and when you get a Legendary that isn't an upgrade you feel like shit which goes against the whole "xD wow just got a Legendary this game is so cool and random xD" thing.
    Oh it's 40k now? Yesterday it was just 20k.
    In reality it's about 5%, which doesn't matter at all on the lever we're all at

Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    In reality it's about 5%, which doesn't matter at all on the lever we're all at
    If you really think it's only 5% for Arms with Archavon's and/or Ayala's, you gotta be clueless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    If you really think it's only 5% for Arms with Archavon's and/or Ayala's, you gotta be clueless.
    Ayala's seems more likely to be higher then Archavon.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Man, I have two healer relevant ones for my holy paladin, and besides the ilvl/stats, nothing about them is 'legendary' where I would be doing more work than another equivalent paladin.

My one raid/tank blessing lasts a few seconds longer, huray, and I output a tad more healing to the tanks based on what healing I receive. As I look at the meters, the amount this gives is fairly marginal.

I sort of miss when legendaries had really impactful Equip: effects.

Feels bad for people that get the misc generic legendaries that have nothing to do with their class, that is the worst thing about this system.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Ok so for one spec and legendary combo it's more? Who the fuck cares? The posts above are talking in sweeping generalizations about huge increase across the board.
    It's like your facerolling 50th percentile raiders all of a sudden jump to the top of the rankings and you all of a sudden compete with Exorsus and Method in the race for the first? Really?

The reality is that improving your teamwork, strats and execution has way much more effect on your raid performance than any legendary does.
    The *only* place where legendaries provide difference is in the race - if you have amazing players, if you've put in the research on PTR and if you constantly execute your strat in the +95% rankings - then the existance of Legendaries might just nudge you over to nr 1.

For the rest of us try-hard firestanders - it doesn't matter at all.
    Whatever tiny percentage increase they provide gets lost in bad execution and shitty co-ordintion. And pretending like you *must* count on them is just plan silly - not to mention pretty god damn delusional.

Practice your strat, do better research and most of all - improve your teamwork. I promise that has more effect to your raid performance than any random legendary drop you might be "expecting".
    Last edited by mmoc53950756e3; 2016-10-18 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    There is no problem.
    There is a huge problem. If it doesn't affect you, stay out of the conversation. thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Every one of these threads implies you're gonna rocket up the meters once you get a shiny Orange when in reality if you're a shitter without an Orange you're gonna be a shitter with an Orange.

I get it's upsetting, you're a paying customer and goddamn the lucky ones that get that shiny Orange but saying you won't have a raid spot if you don't have one is dumb as fuck. Sure, maybe higher end guilds but raid leaders sitting people on progress at this point, because they don't have a legendary, are clueless.

I've had one, I've actually stopped playing that class and frankly I'm still enjoying the game. Every rhc, mythic+, lfr or raid boss I kill I get a little excited. If it doesn't drop then that's fine - it will eventually.

The worst kind of posters are those retards clogging up the wow-forums with posts about how they're never gonna get a legendary cos it hasn't dropped in the first month! Like omg, the expansion only lasts 2 months where's mah orange?!?!?
    Why is it dumb as fuck? It happens, constantly, even on minor guilds. Even on pugs, even on mythic+.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    There is a huge problem. If it doesn't affect you, stay out of the conversation. thanks.
    Don't tell me what to do. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    Why is it dumb as fuck? It happens, constantly, even on minor guilds. Even on pugs, even on mythic+.
    Because trying to imply that legendaries somehow visibly make a difference to an encounter at this level or play, especially in PUGs where coordination is non-existent is just too delusional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    Should be some class hall research project where you select which artifact to pursue. Obviously it would take time.
    That actually is a pretty good idea.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines