Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So uh... Whats the reasoning behind using Furious Slash? Its a net dps loss from all my testing.

Using Furious Slash nets me roughly 210k dps whereas whirlwind in its place nets me 240k. this is on raid target dummy testing over 4 minutes on each skill.

Quote Originally Posted by mTx87 View Post
    could you upload a screenshot to any site and post the link?

did you already deleted the WA group and imported it again?
    what version of weakauras addon are you using?
    etc.
    I did what you asked and reimporting didn't work. What actually worked was completely removing weakauras from the addons and reinstalling it. Its working perfectly fine now. Thanks a lot!

Deleted
    Hi, thanks for the strings.

I just imported the newer version, it seems for Arms that Focused Rage stacks are kinda hidden behind the cd timer which isn't that important since stacks are always used within a few seconds at worst. Not sure if some other addon is interfering like tullacc ecc but ive got that disabled.

edit: ahhh nevermind it's the standard interface option "show numbers for cooldown" that shows that
    Last edited by mmoc40e6f2462b; 2016-10-18 at 01:15 PM.

How do you get this to work? Is there a video guide on how to set this up? I'm retarded when it comes to using weakauras

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    How do you get this to work? Is there a video guide on how to set this up? I'm retarded when it comes to using weakauras
    You copy-paste it into Import window in WA options and press ok. Here is your guide.

Deleted
    Now that I've finally registered I can thank you for these amazing Weakauras setup!

Great job, man!

Deleted
    Hey mTx87 and thanks a lot for your effort. I have a few additions to suggest:
    -A Meat Cleaver icon for ppl who use Whirlwind for AoE damage
    -An icon to track Avatar

Thanks a lot in advance!

EDIT: Obviously I am talking about Fury Warrior
    Last edited by mmoce8d30c50ea; 2016-10-24 at 12:14 PM.

Did anyone else lose the cooldown numbers on these with the 7.1 update? I still have the CD opacity overlay but no actual countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Grimcreaper View Post
    So uh... Whats the reasoning behind using Furious Slash? Its a net dps loss from all my testing.

Using Furious Slash nets me roughly 210k dps whereas whirlwind in its place nets me 240k. this is on raid target dummy testing over 4 minutes on each skill.
    That's an interesting experience but were you 3/3 in wild slashes at the time? because now that people are 26+ points in their artifact this may be a moot point if they have any points in wild slashes.

Is there a way to set this up for just Fury and Arms but not Prot?

Deleted
    Is it possible to import string for fury only?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbonez View Post
    Is there a way to set this up for just Fury and Arms but not Prot?
    Don't know if there is another way to do it, but you can just edit the triggers for prot abilities.

Hey thanks for the amazing strings I really love them. One thing that would be nice for arms is if you could highlight when Warbreaker is available and there is no colossus smash debuff on the target. Thanks again great work.

Can I get JUST the prot string please?!

Quote Originally Posted by Incrue View Post
    Can I get JUST the prot string please?!
    /wa
    Select Nooke
    Select Load
    Select Talent Specialization
    Select Protection

For some reason the cooldown numbers have disappeared with 7.1, anyone know how to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Cellir View Post
    For some reason the cooldown numbers have disappeared with 7.1, anyone know how to fix this?
    Happened to me too. Update addonSkins and check the checkmark for WeakAuras in ElvUI (if you're using it).

Thanks, that fixed it

Deleted
    great string, I'm a newcomer to WeakAuras and I've been wondering if there's a quick and "easy" option to move the entire setup you created without putting every single spell involved into a group together. Hope I got across what I meant, I basically want to move the whole block a bit more to the bottom because I dont like as much clutter around my character model.

Quote Originally Posted by MadEye67 View Post
    great string, I'm a newcomer to WeakAuras and I've been wondering if there's a quick and "easy" option to move the entire setup you created without putting every single spell involved into a group together. Hope I got across what I meant, I basically want to move the whole block a bit more to the bottom because I dont like as much clutter around my character model.
    Best thing to do is group all the auras together, it's a pain but really the only way to move all the auras together