Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Deleted
    So...
    - we get something from a dude in front of pokecenter tomorrow
    - we can meet one lady's friend in 5 days
    - we can celebrate one man's pikachu's birthday in 12 days
    - we can help a policeman handle some shady situation in 18 days
    - we can go to see off one lady sailing away in 24 days

If you guys find something else, please write.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2016-10-18 at 12:36 PM.

Checked on starter Evo datamines... rip litten and popplio fans
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

I actually quite like Litten's evolution compared to other fire starters we've had previously, supposedly it's not Fire/Fighting so, I'll most likely pick it. Also, apparently Rockruff has something to do with the starters too, they might have another evolution form.

Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Box it and make someone else your starter.
    silly, you can't just box your starter it's your very first mon you share a special bond with it...
    it's against the nature to box your starter before you finish the game

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    silly, you can't just box your starter it's your very first mon you share a special bond with it...
    it's against the nature to box your starter before you finish the game
    /Looks at Litten final evolution

I will make a exception,Togepi for me seems like a nice Starter to transfer from the Pokebank.The only good thing i get from this evolution is a plot for my Fanfiction.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Pyukumuku, I'm not really sure, the 'mon seems to be a one trick pony. Komala on the other hand...if it stays like that, I can't understand GF decision here.
    It looks like trash and not in a meme-worthy way like Stunfisk. If it doesn't get an evo, then it may as well not even exist imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

We can now be certain the Ultra-Beasts are able to be captured: they are included in the national Alola pokedex, which you can find here (obviously huge spoilers). I am... disappointed to be honest. I expected more from Alola. Poor Komala does not get an evolution. I am not a fan of Pikipek's evolution. Counting all new pokemon in addition to ultra beasts, you will get a 62. Counting Alola forms as new, you will get +18, if I am not mistaken.

No new mega-evolutions which SUCKS so hard, I cannot even describe it honestly. I really do not understand why they didn't expand on mega-evolution this generation. I am really hoping that these leaks are not final, and there's still room for discovery, but I highly doubt the way it looks.

Also, as a note to those that have been wondering all this time: The starter leaks are real, and there does not seem to be any secret behind the starters for now. I really like all the starter evolutions to be honest. I will want them all on release! Anyone that wants to help me do that when the games release? It would be greatly appreciated :-)
    Last edited by Well; 2016-10-18 at 02:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    We can now be certain the Ultra-Beasts are able to be captured: they are included in the national Alola pokedex, which you can find here (obviously huge spoilers). I am... disappointed to be honest. I expected more from Alola. Poor Komala does not get an evolution. I am not a fan of Pikipek's evolution. Counting all new pokemon in addition to ultra beasts, you will get a 62. Counting Alola forms as new, you will get +18, if I am not mistaken.

No new mega-evolutions which SUCKS so hard, I cannot even describe it honestly. I really do not understand why they didn't expand on mega-evolution this generation. I am really hoping that these leaks are not final, and there's still room for discovery, but I highly doubt the way it looks.

Also, as a note to those that have been wondering all this time: The starter leaks are real, and there does not seem to be any secret behind the starters for now. I really like all the starter evolutions to be honest. I will want them all on release! Anyone that wants to help me do that when the games release? It would be greatly appreciated :-)
    The video that everyone is basing the Pokedex off of says specifically that not all the sprites were datamined yet. So to say that Komala doesn't get an evo isn't necessarily correct.

mmh there are like 98 new mons if you count alola pkm. Looks pretty decent to me. And apparently, not every pkm has been datamined.

A-Persian looks like Garfield. Some of the designs are weird (the angle).

I'm glad the leaked starters are true. Rowlet final evo and popplio final evo are the best final evo since I dunno when.

Those Ultra Beasts looks so weird tho OO. (in a good way).

I LOVE THE weird spiderly thingy, i want one.

Marshadow is so cute...

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Summed up my thoughts on reddit so I guess I'll post them here.

I like most of the Pokemon. I feel like Gamefreak had a theme and did pretty well at expanding upon it. I have some problems though and these are completely personal, so I'm not saying they are objectively bad.

1. There are too many legendaries. If you consider the Guardian Dieties and the Ultra Beasts as legendaries (I don't know why you wouldn't) there are 18 legendaries in Sun and Moon. That's a little over 1/4th of the total number of new species. As someone who doesn't like using legendaries on my teams, this is going to greatly hinder my replayability.

2. There are also a large amount of Pokemon that don't evolve. This is a problem for me because I generally don't like using Pokemon that don't evolve on my teams. Not counting Komala and Pyukumuku who could possibly get evos, there are 10 Pokemon outside of legendaries that don't evolve.

With 18 legendaries and 10 single stage Pokemon that makes 28 out of the 67 Pokemon basically unusable for my teams. That's nearly half of the Pokedex. When I make a team I like to use Pokemon that were introduced in that gen whether they be new gen Pokemon or new megas/alolan forms. With that small of a pool to pick from, I honestly may be only able to form 1 team that really satisfies me. The alolan forms are quite good though overall, except for Dugtrio (although the memes are worth it), Persian, and Golem.

I also think the Ultra Beasts do not fit at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    The video that everyone is basing the Pokedex off of says specifically that not all the sprites were datamined yet. So to say that Komala doesn't get an evo isn't necessarily correct.
    Let's hope this is the case, because if it's not, I am severely disappointed for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Litten final evo looks awesome in-battle, hunched like that. Wimpod evo is fkn awesome. Shiny Sunruff is awesome (reminds me of Gaogamon). Toucan pikipek ehhhhhhhhh. Feels wierd that it goes from woodpecker to toucan. Unless its a split evo?

Cant wait to see the typings.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Summed up my thoughts on reddit so I guess I'll post them here.

I like most of the Pokemon. I feel like Gamefreak had a theme and did pretty well at expanding upon it. I have some problems though and these are completely personal, so I'm not saying they are objectively bad.

1. There are too many legendaries. If you consider the Guardian Dieties and the Ultra Beasts as legendaries (I don't know why you wouldn't) there are 18 legendaries in Sun and Moon. That's a little over 1/4th of the total number of new species. As someone who doesn't like using legendaries on my teams, this is going to greatly hinder my replayability.

2. There are also a large amount of Pokemon that don't evolve. This is a problem for me because I generally don't like using Pokemon that don't evolve on my teams. Not counting Komala and Pyukumuku who could possibly get evos, there are 10 Pokemon outside of legendaries that don't evolve.

With 18 legendaries and 10 single stage Pokemon that makes 28 out of the 67 Pokemon basically unusable for my teams. That's nearly half of the Pokedex. When I make a team I like to use Pokemon that were introduced in that gen whether they be new gen Pokemon or new megas/alolan forms. With that small of a pool to pick from, I honestly may be only able to form 1 team that really satisfies me. The alolan forms are quite good though overall, except for Dugtrio (although the memes are worth it), Persian, and Golem.

I also think the Ultra Beasts do not fit at all.
    At first I was like "yeah you're right" but then I realised that on my XY playthrough I used like 2-3 new mons. And when I replay a game, I usually use pokémons of all gens.

I get your point tho.

The only pokémon which really upset me is A-Persian... this is totally not what I was thinking of... but i will still use it.

I have an idea of my team now : Popplio, A-Vulpix, A-meowth, either the mantis or the queen, the scarfed bee, mimikyuu and prolly A-Raichu.

Homophobia is so gay.

Honestly, no new megas seems wrong. I really want to believe that they were just hidden well enough to not be datamined.

tbh we kinda knew there were no new mega when they announced the "return" of the mega evo without showing a new evo ^^' + they are not allowed in the vgc this season.

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Not to get your hopes too high but we have access to 400MB of a 3.2GB game. I would remain skeptical as usual but some things could probably remain hidden from us till game release.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    tbh we kinda knew there were no new mega when they announced the "return" of the mega evo without showing a new evo ^^' + they are not allowed in the vgc this season.
    I honestly don't want to believe it. They were talking about how they want every pokemon to have a mega-evolution at some point during X/Y, and they drop the ball just like that immediately after? It honestly does not make sense. I really hope that they just didn't hype mega-evolutions new to S&M just so we would focus on the new alola forms.

RIP my dreams of mega Flygon. ;A;

At least some of the tracks are nice.