So, in the guide, it lists the world quest trinkets. Does that mean the 835 versions? I just proced a trinket with 882 mastery and a socket from my wq chest.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Currently progressing on Mythic Ursoc got him to 2% Not entirely worried but i was curious about when people are using their 2nd trueshot? Save it for Lust and 20% or just use it earlier? I feel like im over thinking it and should save it for Lust and execute just want to know what others did/are doing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    So, in the guide, it lists the world quest trinkets. Does that mean the 835 versions? I just proced a trinket with 882 mastery and a socket from my wq chest.
    its 850 baseling

- - - Updated - - -
    @aHeeRo save it for lust

Quote Originally Posted by aHeeRo View Post
    Currently progressing on Mythic Ursoc got him to 2% Not entirely worried but i was curious about when people are using their 2nd trueshot? Save it for Lust and 20% or just use it earlier? I feel like im over thinking it and should save it for Lust and execute just want to know what others did/are doing.
    Get a trueshot relic along with 3 points in the trait (alternative, 2 trueshot relics and 2 points). Use trueshot at 00:00, 2:20 and 4:40. No reason to not have a level 26-27 wep at this point if you're progressing mythics. If not possible, then yea, lust. But this is sort of the poster-child "encounter where getting an extra trueshot is super fucking worth it", because you know the exact length you'll likely have (5 minutes) while on progress.

Deleted
    Hey. Just noticed while simming that Blood Frenzy (the procc from Bloodthirsty Instict) gives 4171 haste if you hold your cursor on that ability under the "Buffs" tab at your simulation results. Is this just a faulty tooltip or is the simulation actually using those numbers.

Peace

I noticed that I still get stacks of Rot on Nythendra with Turtle Shell on. Anybody notice the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Erran View Post
    Hey. Just noticed while simming that Blood Frenzy (the procc from Bloodthirsty Instict) gives 4171 haste if you hold your cursor on that ability under the "Buffs" tab at your simulation results. Is this just a faulty tooltip or is the simulation actually using those numbers.

Peace
    The tooltip is incorrect, but it is giving the correct Haste amount in SimCraft:

865:

15+ Year Old Account
    Hello Azor,

I've been using your guide for BM and have started running simcraft to get pawn strings for my toon, it's giving me haste above mastery, wondering your thoughts on that?

All done for single target in simcraft.

Agi > AP > Haste > Mastery > Vers > Crit > Wdps

Pawn string ( Pawn: v1: "Satìvex": Agility=9.15, Ap=8.78, CritRating=6.13, HasteRating=7.55, MasteryRating=7.18, Versatility=6.37, Dps=4.23 )

https://us.api.battle.net/wow/charac...ìvex/advanced

I'm assuming I should listen to simcraft and started putting haste above mastery, but would like another(your) opinion.

Thanks
    Last edited by Sativex; 2016-10-17 at 07:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

15+ Year Old Account
    So I should just adjust the pawn string to value mastery just above haste? sounds good, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

Deleted
    Have 845 Spiked Tongue and 860 Eye of Skovald. Just got an 870 Figurehead of the Naglfar.. should I just vendor it?

I'd keep it in your bags for the ilvl increase.

Quote Originally Posted by bouchbagfett View Post
    I ran a mythic and a pug Heroic Xavious with the trinket and found "Shard of Contempt 835" had an average ICD of 48 sec with 20sec up-time. The proc is 3916 AP with 1100ish static haste. Should make it equivalent to 1550 Agility and 1100 Haste (42% up-time and 1 AP = .95 Agility). That is pretty close to the "Three-Toed Rabbit Foot 875" with haste which is 1557 Agi and 1024 Haste.
    Hi, apparently we are among the lucky few to have obtained this one for I couldn't find any sims. During our 3 heroic EN kills yesterday the proc had an uptime of 37.94% for me (only kills, wipes excluded on purpose, because I suppose deaths could mess with the stats). Can't post links but if anyone wants to see data, it's Shadun of Malfurion (EU).

Anyone know how good is the LFR(835) version of Bloodthirsty instinct?

I just go it and I'm trying to find out if it's better than my WQ trinket (840 mastery+socket)SimCraft gave me a really small difference between them, but I'm not really good at it.

I would thank any kind of help.
    Last edited by sabotage11; 2016-10-18 at 09:42 PM.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Question guys, I already looked at Icy-veins but I have a question.
    Currently have Stormsinger Charge (850) and Chronoshard (855)
    Just recently got an 865 Twisting Wind and now i'm just wondering if it's any better than either of the two? Should I replace one of them or not?

Howdy, just dinged 110 a week and a half ago and jumped right into raiding (had to reroll because guild was severely low on ranged dps). I think I'm doing it right based on Azor's guide, but wanted to spot check a couple things:

On purely ST fights I'm finding Aimed Shot to consistently come in right at 45% of my damage, is that about right? Seemed high at first glance to me, but don't have a reference point.

Is it normal to be focus starved for most of the fights? I only really find myself with enough focus to get 2x Aimeds on each Vuln debuff if LnL procs right before/after I use Sidewinders, and I find myself spending a lot of time waiting for Sidewinders to come off CD so I have enough focus for Aimed.

Last one and kind of fluff - am I imagining it or does MM scale REALLY hard with gear? It seems like my dps jumps noticeably with every piece of gear I fill out, especially relics.

Thanks in advance!

There will be times where you are waiting on Focus. I typically find this after my opener when trying to throw out my second barrage ~20 seconds into the fight. By you saying 2 aimed shots in a vuln debuff it gives me the impression that you are trying to squeeze two AiS into your vuln before you cast MS. In my experience this Focus starves me pretty badly where I can cast 1 AiS after my MS and then I'm waiting for focus and don't have time to get a second. Refer to Azor's rotation in the guide on IV, but to summarize you should be pretty much rotating this (leaving out the opener since that is different):

SW > AiS > MS > AiS > AiS

If you get a LnL proc and you are low on focus already, stick to the above rotation and use your second LnL after your MS (then hard cast AiS 2x). Then continue your rotation normally and you should hang around half focus until you use barrage again. Usually LnL procs enough that you can use those procs to get your Focus back up to ~75%

i was wondering one thing, have anyone calculated total damage done during both opener variants, considering damage per ability? it seems that barrage is a waste on opener considering its cast time and low DPET, when we are still pretty much overfocused. Also is SW+MS(0.8+0.8) more profitable than 1.2 aimed? I think there has to be 3 different approaches also (considering haste): BL opener+TS, slow opener+TS, slow opener without TS (needed soon after during the course of the fight, like cenarius or ilgynoth). Also not exactly opener, but priority turing midphase TS (and also full bullseye TS) would be different. Thoughts?

PS yes, i tend to overcomplicate simple things, but still even very minor dps gain is a gain
    Last edited by Daerron; 2016-10-19 at 12:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerron View Post
    i was wondering one thing, have anyone calculated total damage done during both opener variants, considering damage per ability? it seems that barrage is a waste on opener considering its cast time and low DPET, when we are still pretty much overfocused. Also is SW+MS(0.8+0.8) more profitable than 1.2 aimed? I think there has to be 3 different approaches also (considering haste): BL opener+TS, slow opener+TS, slow opener without TS (needed soon after during the course of the fight, like cenarius or ilgynoth). Also not exactly opener, but priority turing midphase TS (and also full bullseye TS) would be different. Thoughts?

PS yes, i tend to overcomplicate simple things, but still even very minor dps gain is a gain
    Isn't the point of barrage at the start just to get a "Marking Targets" buff?

First, u get marking targets right after finishing precast of WB with the first autoshot. Just before barrage. AS I get it barrage is used to dump excess focus, and start its cd earlier (so more barrages would be used over the fight). The same reasoning is behind firing SW earlier