Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Again, if she's 18 that's all that matters. There's nothing illegal or "wrong" with making her look younger.
    If you're gona quote me at least get the correct point. I'm not saying being 18 and dressing up as younger is illegal. I'm saying when they make millions of dollars doing this and its a trend for success proven multiple times, MAYBE YOU HAVE A PEDO PROBLEM ON A CULTURE LEVEL???????

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    If you're gona quote me at least get the correct point. I'm not saying being 18 and dressing up as younger is illegal. I'm saying when they make millions of dollars doing this and its a trend for success proven multiple times, MAYBE YOU HAVE A PEDO PROBLEM ON A CULTURE LEVEL???????
    Wouldn't so much call it a pedo problem but attitudes towards expressing your sexuality aren't as conservative as they were back in the day. I also don't see how she's "dressing up as younger"? She naturally just looks very young, she can't help that no matter what she wears.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Wouldn't so much call it a pedo problem but attitudes towards expressing your sexuality aren't as conservative as they were back in the day. I also don't see how she's "dressing up as younger"? She naturally just looks very young, she can't help that no matter what she wears.
    thats a fair point. I'm talking about the sex bunny look she goes for with the bunny ears and black thong.

10+ Year Old Account
    thats a fair point. I'm talking about the sex bunny look she goes for with the bunny ears and black thong.
    Up to parents to limit their kids exposure to her if they're that worried but after Miley Cyrus opened the floodgates of absolute batshit sexual performances on stage I don't think there's any way to go back.

Only if she is part of a group or doing a duo or more number with other people that I like.

Spoiled little twit. After the donuts incident not a fan. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0a9aadf39e934

Should have ended up in jail/fined for theft of services/destruction of property.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not saying being 18 and dressing up as younger is illegal. I'm saying when they make millions of dollars doing this and its a trend for success proven multiple times, MAYBE YOU HAVE A PEDO PROBLEM ON A CULTURE LEVEL???????
    Youth has always been and will always be attractive. This is why we have a legal age of consent. It is not a "problem", especially of the "pedo" variety since "pedo" refers specifically to prepubescence. A legal-aged "teenager" (18 is an adult, but also a teenager) dressing "sexy", regardless of how old she actually looks is fine. Why? Because she's 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Youth has always been and will always be attractive. This is why we have a legal age of consent. It is not a "problem", especially of the "pedo" variety since "pedo" refers specifically to prepubescence. A legal-aged "teenager" (18 is an adult, but also a teenager) dressing "sexy", regardless of how old she actually looks is fine. Why? Because she's 18.
    Eh you keep enjoying the girls, Ill go for the ladies

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Not really her music career, but I don't see any pictures of her at 15 in thongs.
    Then you aren't looking hard enough.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

7+ Year Old Account
    Eh you keep enjoying the girls, Ill go for the ladies
    Fair enough. Someone's gotta drive the used cars.

No, I actually find her "music" repellent.
    Also the looks of a "vocalist" does not concern me when it comes to listening to a piece.
    Last edited by HumbleDuck; 2016-10-17 at 07:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good singer horrible person...

She can sing, i'll never deny that.
    But the way she gets styled as jailbait does not sit right with me. Girls under the legal age should be in touch with their sexuality, but more worried about about school/life than getting laid or looking sexy. Parents should do their jobs and talk to their kids about those things.
    As for a human being .. i don't judge since i don't know her personaly. And since she is a celebrity i do not take anything at face value that i get to read in some paper or tabloid.

When I'm toiling away late at night and it just doesn't seem like I'll be able to finish that college assignment in time before the morning rises... this is what I put on:

A black man can be heard in the background at 0:49.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably a year or two over the legal age. Doesnt make it any less creepy which is my POINT.

Woman and men look different at different ages. If you don't think she looks like a teenager then we can just disagree.
    I'm 24 and look like I'm 16. I still get carded for buying M rated games. If someone were to find me attractive, you'd call them a pedophile?
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    I'm 24 and look like I'm 16. I still get carded for buying M rated games. If someone were to find me attractive, you'd call them a pedophile?
    Would I consider someone who gets turned on by underage-looking girls a pedophile? Maybe not a pedophile but I would think they were a pretty scummy person.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    No but if you were tiny and looked like you were 16 and dressed up like a sex toy and danced on stage bending down on your knees shaking your ass in the air for thousands and thousands of cheering fans and people found you attractive and they were over 21 then yeah I probably would look at them fishy.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2016-10-17 at 08:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Naw,nope, and never.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    First, why am I posting in this?
    lol /shrug I popped on to see it went from 2 replies to 3 pages. The next 2 pages should be entertaining.

- - - Updated - - -

You really think republic records is stupid enough to do it when shes 15?
    The Empire would.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I really don't think there is any - not at that age. Maybe she wore them under pants, but I don't see her in any suggestive clothing at 15 -17.
    I watch some of those shows here and there, none of them dressed slutty on nickelodean at least. They were all 18-20 by the time they left to do other things (those that did other things, I think Cosgrove fell into a Sarlac Pit.)
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

she has a good singing voice but her songs are meh.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Up to parents to limit their kids exposure to her if they're that worried but after Miley Cyrus opened the floodgates of absolute batshit sexual performances on stage I don't think there's any way to go back.
    To be fair, I believe that began with Madonna.

I don't listen to this Arianna person. Not my genre of music.