Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    Or the legendary ring.

He's better off starting soon to build up his legendary drop.

Also, they've said that they won't change the roles of the specs. Fury did get some really nice buffs so I'm wondering if they're going to be anywhere near FR Arms with those buffs.
    Fury is pretty close behind Arms without the legendary gloves as it is. The spec shouldnt be built around a single piece of legendary gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnokk View Post
    Fury is pretty close behind Arms without the legendary gloves as it is. The spec shouldnt be built around a single piece of legendary gear.
    Nice. I'll keep an eye on the logs in the next few weeks. I wanna see how good Fury is going to be on those charts.

Quote Originally Posted by Delmore View Post
    Looks like it was a bug, not a reverted change.
    Today's main page news post shows that Blue stated it was a reverted change.

Deleted
    I would go for rogue 100% right now since we don't really know what's going to be buff in the fury spec.
    And arm is just pure rng if you don't have the right legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Well, Ion (or some developer or other) said that fury warriors require a redesign, and that the 7.1 buffs are going to be nothing but a temporary band-aid. Just keep that in mind when thinking of rolling a DPS warrior.
    any chance you have a source on that comment? that seems extreme, unneeded, and out of character for something they would put in writing when mechanical tweaks could make fury competitive.

Not saying you are being dishonest or anything, if this is the case it kind of speaks a lot to where we are going. I personally love fury but hate arms so it would be good to know if they are going to rework the spec i love.... i may as well go to a WW or other similar playstyle of class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Donimic View Post
    any chance you have a source on that comment?
    Well, MMOC main page is the source for most of this stuff. It was there just a while ago.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...er-13-Hotfixes
    Quote Originally Posted by MMO-Champion's main page
    Fury Warriors
    • There are some improvements coming for Fury Warriors in Patch 7.1.
    • The damage penalty is being reduced from 30% to 20%.
    • The team heard the feedback, should have listened during beta, better late than never?
    • The extra damage taken is frustrating because you don't control it.
    • The Patch 7.1 changes are a band-aid, some redesign in the future will probably be necessary.
    • Giving up some defense to do more damage is the fantasy, but having some control over it will help.
    That's in this video, from 1:03:00 onward:

Not saying you are being dishonest or anything
    Well, read the main page daily and you won't immediately have to think people are lying to you when they say stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Well, MMOC main page is the source for most of this stuff. It was there just a while ago.

That's in this video, from 1:03:00 onward:

Well, read the main page daily and you won't immediately have to think people are lying to you when they say stuff like this.
    lol no where in that does that say that fury requires a rework. maybe if you didnt talk out your ass and put words in their mouths i wouldn't question if you were you were lying

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Losing Crusade is like a ~10-15% damage nerf. From what I understand the Blade of Wrath rework will also hurt people that are running it.
    bliiz has stated crusade isnt going to change

Deleted
    lol no where in that does that say that fury requires a rework. maybe if you didnt talk out your ass and put words in their mouths i wouldn't question if you were you were lying
    OK buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by MMO-Champion's main page
    Fury Warriors
    • The Patch 7.1 changes are a band-aid, some redesign in the future will probably be necessary.

Ion: "We see the 7.1 changes as a little bit of a band-aid."
    Ion: "I think in the longer term the answer is likely some redesign there to find a different way to refocus that 'berserker fantasy' of throwing caution to the winds and recklessly, as it were, umm, charging into battle, doing extra damage but taking more damage in the process. I think there's some other roads we can take there."

Does that clarify it for you? No? Well, too bad. Don't bother responding. I won't be seeing your reply anyway.

I'd recommend Rogue, and if you choose warrior go FR build Arms, Fury is bad atm.

maybe if you didnt talk out your ass