View Poll Results: Which hyped up new show will die first?

Voters
31. This poll is closed
  • Lethal Weapon

14 45.16%
  • This Is Us

1 3.23%
  • No Tomorrow

0 0%
  • Speechless

0 0%
  • Insecure

0 0%
  • Westworld

1 3.23%
  • Pitch

4 12.90%
  • Atlanta

1 3.23%
  • The Good Place

1 3.23%
  • Designated Survivor

3 9.68%
  • Son of Zorn

5 16.13%
  • Better Things

0 0%
  • The Great Indoors

0 0%
  • Kevin Can Wait

1 3.23%
  • Man With a Plan

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    It seemed like the Good Life was getting pretty good ratings?

I only started watching it last week so I have only seen the pilot, but it seems like it has potential?
    I'm enjoying it so far but if they're not careful t could get stale real quick

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Thursday October 27, 8:30p (eastern)
    Thanks. Isn't that late in the season to premier?

How is Lucifer holding up? It's still fun but I expected more urgency out of this season. Constantine was canceled despite having more plots.

It seemed like the Good Life was getting pretty good ratings?

I only started watching it last week so I have only seen the pilot, but it seems like it has potential?
    The Good Place is actually doing well with a 3.3 rating, enough to keep it from being canceled for now. Personally I feel the show is limited in scope and will get repetitive quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Thanks. Isn't that late in the season to premier?

How is Lucifer holding up? It's still fun but I expected more urgency out of this season. Constantine was canceled despite having more plots.
    Lucifer seems to be doing well, they are showing a slight down tick in ratings to 2.0, but there is a lot on competition on Monday nights and the show's numbers are good enough to keep it safe.

I've decided to vote on Kevin can Wait which is almost literally a remake of the King of Queens.

While I loved King of Queens, it was very odd to see the same character just much older giving the exact same lines and mannerisms, in a set that looks nearly the same, and a nearly identical cast of supporting characters.

I've decided to vote on Kevin can Wait which is almost literally a remake of the King of Queens.

While I loved King of Queens, it was very odd to see the same character just much older giving the exact same lines and mannerisms, in a set that looks nearly the same, and a nearly identical cast of supporting characters.
    Wait! So the black ex-cop is just really the black UBS guy!!! Mind blown!

Freeform has canceled the courtroom drama "Guilt", which was very loosely based on Amanda Knox.

In our poll update, the following were the top 3 choices by MMOC community members:

Lethal Weapon (FOX) 14 votes
    Son of Zorn (FOX) 5 votes
    Pitch (FOX) 4 votes

So Fox it seems has the most despised shows at the moment.

It looks like Longmire (Netflix) will be coming to an end next season.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/long...ix-1201906926/

Any Given Wednesday with Bill Simmons (HBO) has been cancelled after 4 months on the air.

Depending on how specific you define cancellation Notorious on ABC had its episodes cut to 10 which is effectively being cancelled.

Depending on how specific you define cancellation Notorious on ABC had its episodes cut to 10 which is effectively being cancelled.

That is the likely outcome, and will be listed when it happens. But strange things happen like shows changing networks, being canceled and reviving on other networks or streaming. So I will generally hold off until an official cancel order is given.

A show has hit the chopping block, and another waits for its inevitable death. Dead of Summer (Freeform) has been canceled after 10 episodes.

And it looks like Haley Atwell may lose her 2nd show in less than 6 months. ABC has decided that it will not order additional episodes of Conviction. The current season order is for 13 and unless they intend for it to run as a limited series, this could be death in waiting for the show.

if vikings or game of thrones ever cancels i will be so so so sad

Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    if vikings or game of thrones ever cancels i will be so so so sad
    You know GoT has a only two shortened seven episode seasons left?

Two shows enter the arena, once gets canceled, and the other just ends.

Not Safe: With Nikki Glaser (Comedy Central) has been axed by the network after its freshman season.

In other news, Steve Harvey (syndication) is coming to an end in May when his contract ends. He will be working on a new talk show for NBC Universal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Marco Polo has been cancelled. There will be no season 3

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...seasons-955561 (source)

Quote Originally Posted by karzal View Post
    Marco Polo has been cancelled. There will be no season 3

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...seasons-955561 (source)
    Dammit and i havent even watched season 2 yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Dammit and i havent even watched season 2 yet
    Well, honestly. Season two ended with a teaser , so it feels kind of shitty that there isn't going to be a third season...

I am way behind updating this topic, unfortunately I've been to busy to keep it up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    I am way behind updating this topic, unfortunately I've been to busy to keep it up to date.
    There has been surprisingly little to update.