Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Crusade will be staying the same in 7.1 as it is on live currently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sogav View Post
    Crusade will be staying the same in 7.1 as it is on live currently.
    Was just standing in the elevator at work, when I read a whatsapp message with this information on my watch.
    I cheerd.
    People seemed quite bewildered.

But it's really good news imho.

I completely missed what they wanted to do with Crusade? Can anyone fill me in?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    So much salt.

Paladins are probably the best class in the game in Legion. Only Druids can really challenge them. Most classes lost all of their utility and non-essential abilities and passives, while Paladins kept a majority of theirs. But, no, you're right - Kalgan definitely hated Paladins and wanted to ensure they'd be shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by avoidconfusion View Post
    I completely missed what they wanted to do with Crusade? Can anyone fill me in?
    Reduce Judgement CD by 75%, Judgement generates Holy Power, each Judgement cast increases damage by 3% (or sth arround that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuagnon View Post
    No joke, Ret is good in PvE, PvP, and brings good utility and people still complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    No joke, Ret is good in PvE, PvP, and brings good utility and people still complain.
    There is an universe of difference between between complaining and pointing out the flaws and asking for due fixes.
    Which you apparently are missing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    They made it better, but people whined because it was still being balanced and now it seems like it's being undone.

Instead of this clunky 100% haste boost it turned into a Judgment-spamming cooldown where each Judgment gave a stacking buff.
    No the 7.1 change wasn't better. People complain because there wasn't anything wrong with Crusade. It's a very powerful talent, the others in the same row aren't that great either or rather aren't that interesting. Crusade is in no way clunky, if anything it makes our rotation(As more stacks go up) less clunky and it feels great when you get there to.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

They made it better, but people whined because it was still being balanced and now it seems like it's being undone.

Instead of this clunky 100% haste boost it turned into a Judgment-spamming cooldown where each Judgment gave a stacking buff.
    Yeah, better.
    If setting the whole spec up for an unholy nerf pvp-wise is better, then you are right.
    If taking a huge nerf to ST damage is better, then you are right.
    If dumbing rotation dumb to literally two-button spam is better, then you are right.
    Ofcourse we're the whiners the lot of us.
    Sure as sure.

Unless you have any other haste proc and the entire thing becomes so clunky you feel like pressing alt-f4.
    This one time I got 160% haste because an item procced; there's nothing fun or interesting about it.
    Faster rotation is good, but quite often it's just too much during Crusade.
    How are learn_to_play/gear issues relevant?

When we have a lot of useless talents, blizzard want to "fix" our only good talent

Thank God kalgon get the hell out of wow

So instead of trying to find solution to equalolity unusable dragonslaying -wise, instead of making Divine Noprocpose anywhere reliable and competitive to Crusade, they thought about breaking the sole target on 100 tier that keeps us afloat, and you are saying it was a change for the better?
    Why Mr.Kangodo? Why are you so persistent?
    What is it that drives you?
    Is it love, honor, feelings? Delusions of a feeble mind unable to face reality?

Why fix what ain't broke?
    Why not take a look at what's really in a need of attention?
    Why not take a look at virtually useless Consecration, or equally useless Execution Sentence?

Tell me I'm wrong.
    Tell me we're whining.
    Soothe me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    So instead of trying to find solution to equalolity unusable dragonslaying -wise, instead of making Divine Noprocpose anywhere reliable and competitive to Crusade, they thought about breaking the sole target on 100 tier that keeps us afloat, and you are saying it was a change for the better?
    Why Mr.Kangodo? Why are you so persistent?
    What is it that drives you?
    Is it love, honor, feelings? Delusions of a feeble mind unable to face reality?

Why fix what ain't broke?
    Why not take a look at what's really in a need of attention?
    Why not take a look at virtually useless Consecration, or equally useless Execution Sentence?

Tell me I'm wrong.
    Tell me we're whining.
    Soothe me.
    ^ This. Storm's not wrong. Crusade 7.1 was a DPS neutral talent. Meaning that you'd have done the same DPS as if you didn't have a level 100 talent at all vs. 7.1 Crusade. Holy Wrath's use isn't seen in PvE raiding environments/mythic + since you *need* aoe burst and Holy Wrath doesn't fit that bill. Divine Purpose doesn't proc enough to warrant using it, so Crusade's the only option left. Changing it to judgement spam would've made for decent aoe but at the same time our single target would've pretty much gone the way of the dodo. Reverting this change to keep Crusade's stacking damage/haste is a *very* good thing. The changes would've been good in mass aoe burst and in PvP(with lawbringer/GJ) and that's about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    There is an universe of difference between between complaining and pointing out the flaws and asking for due fixes.
    Which you apparently are missing.
    I agree, but you appear to not actually do any of the latter. I can't honestly recall the last time you made a decently constructive post.

Also, it's mildly amusing that the person with the most salt in the Paladin forums was the one to reply to me. It's a good thing you are not maining Warrior or Demon Hunter this expansion, you might of died from hypernatraemia.

I agree, but you appear to not actually do any of the latter.
    You might wish to check your opinion on that.

I can't honestly recall the last time you made a decently constructive post.
    Which is none of my problem

Also, it's mildly amusing that the person with the most salt in the Paladin forums was the one to reply to me
    me, salty?
    Don't make me cackle.
    I am the calmest Storm you'll ever find.

It's a good thing you are not maining Warrior or Demon Hunter this expansion, you might of died from hypernatraemia.
    Actually I have a Fury warrior alt, and I enjoy plaing him immensely, if only Dragonslaying-wise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Blade of Wrath is going to be different by the time 7.1 comes around.
    the ONLY bad part about the blade of wrath change is that it wont deal holy damage anymore. it resets quite often, which throws a nice twist into the rotation
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    the ONLY bad part about the blade of wrath change is that it wont deal holy damage anymore. it resets quite often, which throws a nice twist into the rotation
    I can't agree there's going to be a notable difference in the rotation(outside of procs). I don't mind having a proc but I'd feel better if this new version of Art of War(Cause that's what it is) would be passive and not a talent.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I can't agree there's going to be a notable difference in the rotation(outside of procs). I don't mind having a proc but I'd feel better if this new version of Art of War(Cause that's what it is) would be passive and not a talent.
    i do agree it isnt perfect by any means, but it's not terrible, and it procs a decent amount. definitely better than the crusade outrage we almost had
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

What was this supposed Crusade change?

An update on this from the development team: we've reverted the change on PTR that folks were seeing from datamined information. Crusade will be staying the same in 7.1 as it is on live currently.

Deleted
    Did anyone notice that our passive that increases the damage we deal with two-handed melee weapons by 5% is gone on the PTR? It is called Sword of Light btw!
    Last edited by mmocf4c913ee15; 2016-10-19 at 01:02 AM.