Thread: [TV] Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Idk. I felt like return of the squid ward was pretty different from merlyn. He's a lot more unstable plus he's a mummy squid
    I believe he was talking about the other archer parading around killing people. Not sure where you got that he was talking about the guy on the team now.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    I believe he was talking about the other archer parading around killing people. Not sure where you got that he was talking about the guy on the team now.
    Wait a minute. Now. I may have been drunk but I thought squid dude and cop killer dude was the same guy? Or are their costumes just similiar
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Wait a minute. Now. I may have been drunk but I thought squid dude and cop killer dude was the same guy? Or are their costumes just similiar
    Costumes just similar. I was confused as well.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I'm not sure, it seemed pretty obvious to me. One guy has a bow and arrow and swords like Oliver and the other uses his special tentacle suit.

I'm not sure, it seemed pretty obvious to me. One guy has a bow and arrow and swords like Oliver and the other uses his special tentacle suit.
    Tentacles, lol. Ragman has control of the remnants of fabric that drape him, its cloth, no appendages.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Tentacles, lol. Ragman has control of the remnants of fabric that drape him, its cloth, no appendages.
    Tentacles sound and are much cooler than rags that are magical, just sayin.

Ragman has cloth tentacles, Prometheus has weaponry, and both get named in the episode...
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

At the time I thought it was one of them duck over the team from the inside type of things. Good
    I like squid guy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Mummy squidward
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I guess Flashpoint restored Deadshot to life.

Which is good since I liked him.

- - - Updated - - -

As opposed to Wild Dog, who is just bleh.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay guess it wasn't Flashpoint, whatev's.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I guess Flashpoint restored Deadshot to life.

Which is good since I liked him.

- - - Updated - - -

As opposed to Wild Dog, who is just bleh.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay guess it wasn't Flashpoint, whatev's.
    I was confused the whole episode too. I thought maybe they were doing a retcon because they had to throw out that whole Suicide Squad season, but I guess not.

Looks like Talia Al Ghul will finally appear on Arrow.

http://www.blastr.com/2016-11-2/arro...-ghul-season-5

Wouldn't be surprised if Promethus is connected to his Bratva days, either the son of the man in Bratva who wants him dead or the son of the guy he went to Russia to kill.

Or it's Tommy Merlyn (left field guess nothing more )
    Generally there is relevance to the flashback so Prometheus may be someone from Russia but I don't get that feeling. Russia had to be done because it is the last year of his exile and they may just use it for the reporter to delve into his "5 years in hell"

Sent from my C6743 using Tapatalk

I just want to state that Felicity putting on the Oliver mask and saying "You have failed this city" may have been the best moment of the series
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

No one stoked for The Human Target?

Seems an interesting character to have in the Arrowverse. Looking forward to him popping up in unexpected places in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberglum View Post
    No one stoked for The Human Target?

Seems an interesting character to have in the Arrowverse. Looking forward to him popping up in unexpected places in the future.
    I like how they used him, I'm just concerned he becomes a prop/macguffin going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I like how they used him, I'm just concerned he becomes a prop/macguffin going forward.
    He was a lot of fun, but then the turn around at the end was so stupid it sort of unraveled it. "Hey, we knew this was the Human Target so we brought up our database of all the times this guy has done anything for anybody and found a picture with Oliver!"

The rest of the episode was fun enough, but who was Church's bodyguard guy? I'm kind of glad Church is gone since I'm not a fan of the quick takeover stuff.

I gotta say, I don't think i've had a "this is the bad guy" twist fail to make me even question the loyalty of the character this badly in a long time.

Quintin is Prometheus? Or was I misunderstanding that last scene?

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Quintin is Prometheus? Or was I misunderstanding that last scene?

That was the implication, an obvious red herring, I believe Prometheus to be Konstantin Kovar