Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Well, first, that argument would sounds better if not coming from people that think they help Trump by screaming that women should not vote. Second, she is not taking massive amounts of cash from Saudi Arabia.
    K lets just ignore facts, facts are scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Again, you're back to the fact that Bill Clinton isn't running for president so the attempted attack is hitting the wrong target.

Are Trump folks even trying?
    When running against his enabler and/or accessory, it should be relevant to those with the faculty of reason, but those are thin on the ground and so, I agree, it doesn't matter all that much in this election. I've also always felt, candidly, that the reason some scandals are just "worse" when it's a Republican than when it's a Democrat are because people still expect better from Republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by Zace View Post
    Which fact I ignore ? Do you think 30 millions USD is a ''massive contribution'' in US electoral parlance ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea2012 View Post
    Of course the Dems will steal the election, I live in NYC Chinatown and the amount of illegal voters here is astounding. Someone actually was willing to pay me 50$ a day just to bus around polling places and vote multiple times. Of course I declined.
    They even admit it on god damn video and these people still just want to ignore it and talk about Trumps taxes, it's freakin hillarious and sad at the same time.

None of this is nearly as bad as what Hillary has been doing to our country. You clearly have some ingrained hate against Trump because the media drilled it into your head.
    No, I hate Trump because of the facts about Trump, like creeping on 15 year old girls, running fake university scams, and running a fake charity that he uses to get out of legal trouble. Trump doesn't become awesome just because Clinton is a piece of shit. On everything that she is horrible on, he is worse. Nothing he does or advocates is better, on any particular issue, than anything she does or advocates.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Yeah, because obviously the Democrats, those greedy bastard, absolutely need to rig the elections in NYC. That well known battleground area. Especially in that natural ground for republican voters, ''ethnic'' areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    When running against his enabler and/or accessory, it should be relevant to those with the faculty of reason, but those are thin on the ground and so, I agree, it doesn't matter all that much in this election. I've also always felt, candidly, that the reason some scandals are just "worse" when it's a Republican than when it's a Democrat are because people still expect better from Republicans.
    No, the reason some scandals are worse when it's Republicans is because Republicans have a penchant for running on "family values", advocating government control over the love and sex lives of people, and then turning around and having gay affairs and secret children.

- - - Updated - - -

They even admit it on god damn video and these people still just want to ignore it and talk about Trumps taxes, it's freakin hillarious and sad at the same time.
    Where is the video where someone is detailing how they are going to steal an election?

- - - Updated - - -

Another delusional person. How can you accept someone that runs on a bs slogan that she's "for women" when she takes massive amounts of cash from foreign nations like Saudi Arabia? Are you living in some kind of dream world where facts don't matter?
    Good point. Maybe women should vote for the rapist who pervs on 15 year old naked girls, and brags about sexually assaulting women, when he isn't degrading them for their looks, calling them fat pigs and slobs. And let's not forget his advocacy for legally punishing women who get abortions. Clearly he will have the rights of American women in mind.
    -ynnady

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    No, the reason some scandals are worse when it's Republicans is because Republicans have a penchant for running on "family values", advocating government control over the love and sex lives of people, and then turning around and having gay affairs and secret children.

- - - Updated - - -

Where is the video where someone is detailing how they are going to steal an election?

- - - Updated - - -

Good point. Maybe women should vote for the rapist who pervs on 15 year old naked girls, and brags about sexually assaulting women, when he isn't degrading them for their looks, calling them fat pigs and slobs. And let's not forget his advocacy for legally punishing women who get abortions. Clearly he will have the rights of American women in mind.
    You guys are like robots spouting the same nonsense over and over again, not even worth arguing with. Like I said before lets just wait to see what else comes out in the next coming days, should be quite good.

Deleted
    That's all they can do at this point apart coming up with crazy conspiracys like saying trump is working for the russians.

Im fascinated that people on a video game fan site so adamantly support Hillary Clinton when she was one of the biggest critics of violent video games:

She literally says they have been proven to lower the IQ of children and relates it to lead poisoning. She even mentioned that some games have cannibalism. So, undead players, how many people have you eaten because you played World of Warcraft?

You guys are like robots spouting the same nonsense over and over again, not even worth arguing with. Like I said before lets just wait to see what else comes out in the next coming days, should be quite good.
    So you don't have any actual evidence of the election stealing, you were just full of shit?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghier View Post
    Im fascinated that people on a video game fan site so adamantly support Hillary Clinton when she was one of the biggest critics of violent video games:

She literally says they have been proven to lower the IQ of children and relates it to lead poisoning. She even mentioned that some games have cannibalism. So, undead players, how many people have you eaten because you played World of Warcraft?
    Yeah, Hillary Clinton is a garbage human being. And? I think you are mistaking sad resignation for wild support.
    -ynnady

Republican leader Newt Gingrich concurs. "As a political candidate, I'll go with how people feel."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghier View Post

They support Hillary because they don't know how to use their brain and formulate their own opinions, so many people rely solely on media for their information.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    That's all they can do at this point apart coming up with crazy conspiracys like saying trump is working for the russians.
    Yeah, from those crazy conspiracy rags like Time magazine:
    http://time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/

- - - Updated - - -

They support Hillary because they don't know how to use their brain and formulate their own opinions, so many people rely solely on media for their information.
    Or we recognize that the alternative is emphatically worse, despite the fact that Clinton is horrible.
    -ynnady

15+ Year Old Account
    So you don't have any actual evidence of the election stealing, you were just full of shit?
    Yep I'm full of shit because you're too lazy to go look at the video that's plastered everywhere and even being picked up by the news now. Get real dude.

Yep I'm full of shit because you're too lazy to go look at the video that's plastered everywhere and even being picked up by the news now. Get real dude.
    Like I said, full of shit. it's not my job to do your research for your conspiracy theories.
    -ynnady

15+ Year Old Account
    Like I said, full of shit. it's not my job to do your research for your conspiracy theories.
    That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

Yeah, Hillary Clinton is a garbage human being.
    I can't argue with that.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.
    No, that's not my opinion; That's a fact. It is not my job or my responsibility to prove your bullshit, talking-out-of-your-ass conspiracy theories for you. Now, make me look like an asshole and prove it, or keep dodging.
    -ynnady

15+ Year Old Account
    No, that's not my opinion; That's a fact. It is not my job or my responsibility to prove your bullshit, talking-out-of-your-ass conspiracy theories for you. Now, make me look like an asshole and prove it, or keep dodging.
    Why are you so salty? Because I called you out for being lazy and not even looking it up yourself? I could care less if you stay willfully ignorant.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-10-19 at 12:15 AM.