Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zace View Post
    Why are you so salty? Because I called you out for being lazy and not even looking it up yourself? I could care less if you stay willfully ignorant.
    Another dodge, what a surprise. This is the dance of the cornered right wing conspiracy nut, when he finds himself unable to produce a video he says is already everywhere.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

They support HillaryWhn because they don't know how to use their brain and formulate their own opinions, so many people rely solely on media for their information.
    When your horse is backed by Alex Jones...

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    When your horse is backed by Alex Jones...
    And David Duke.
    -ynnady

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Another dodge, what a surprise. This is the dance of the cornered right wing conspiracy nut, when he finds himself unable to produce a video he says is already everywhere.
    I'm not dodging anything. The video is out for anyone to see, if anyone is dodging it's you.

I'm not dodging anything. The video is out for anyone to see, if anyone is dodging it's you.
    Great, how about you link me to it.
    -ynnady

15+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
    If it's bullshit why was one guy already fired and today another resigned.

They were told this video prove that Hillary is done for, like they received orders that this video prove Hillary have Parkison and this video prove she will be in jail.

''Lying'' is when you say something that is not fawning for Trump. Screaming like a possessed in front of a camera with eyes bulging and foam in the mouth about ''Demukrats are going to take yah guns'' is doing good work-Breitbart told them it's true, so it's true.

And the agitprop line about ''you are misinformed'' is simple-a bald dude with a swatiska tatooed on the head is ''a kredible source'' if he is on your side, but everyone else are ''sheeple''
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-10-18 at 11:38 PM.

Oh, I thought you were talking about something real. I already watched this. Yes, a low level Democratic operative who is contracted with someone who is contracted with the DNC said some out of context things that sound maybe questionable. And? I really gave you too much credit when I assumed you were referring to something besides this junk.
    -ynnady

It's amazing how people can pull the same scam for centuries and keep getting away with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    It's amazing how people can pull the same scam for centuries and keep getting away with it.
    Useful idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I thought you were talking about something real. I already watched this. Yes, a low level Democratic operative who is contracted with someone who is contracted with the DNC said some out of context things that sound maybe questionable. And? I really gave you too much credit when I assumed you were referring to something besides this junk.
    Ohhh so two people lost their job for a fake video? K I'll take your word for it.

Juan Carlos Vera was fired from ACORN after O'Keefe's video was released, even though Vera did nothing wrong. O'Keefe ended up settling a lawsuit with Vera for 100k for that.

Useful idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

Ohhh so two people lost their job for a fake video? K I'll take your word for it.
    1. You think people can't get unjustly fired for something stupid that becomes a PR issue for their boss? Really? Do you really believe that?

2. Even if the video wasn't just a wild mash up of edited together quotes, which only someone being foolish or deliberately foolish doesn't find suspect, this random guy talking shit in a bar is not actual evidence of voter fraud.

3. Did it ever occur to you that if this is the best you can do, your case is pretty weak?
    -ynnady

15+ Year Old Account
    1. You think people can't get unjustly fired for something stupid that becomes a PR issue for their boss? Really? Do you really believe that?

2. Even if the video wasn't just a wild mash up of edited together quotes, which only someone being foolish or deliberately foolish doesn't find suspect, this random guy talking shit in a bar is not actual evidence of voter fraud.

3. Did it ever occur to you that if this is the best you can do, your case is pretty weak?
    So I clearly can't change your mind about Trump, so tell me some good things about Hillary that would make me want to vote for her. What makes her a better candidate than Trump?

So I clearly can't change your mind about Trump, so tell me some good things about Hillary that would make me want to vote for her. What makes her a better candidate than Trump?
    What Trump said today ?

In the last hour, he said he was going to invite Obama half brother to the third debate. A whole new low, since anyone with half a brain would say ''but, Donald, it's not Obama that...''
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-10-18 at 11:51 PM.

She's competent. She has awful policies, but she is a competent human being who has a reasonably good understanding of both the workings of the federal government and the international community. A politician can have wonderful policies, awful policies, or anything in between, but the real danger is incompetence. Incompetence is what fucks countries up, badly. She will do the day to day management of the government, the things the President does that nobody cares about, perfectly well. The will keep the gears moving, keep the engine oiled. I'd vote for numerous Republicans over her, if I believed those Republicans had similar levels of competency, and many do. However, that's not on the table.
    -ynnady

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    What Trump said today ?
    I seriously didn't know what I was expecting, you people have no other argument than "Trump said mean things". Well I'm done here, not gonna feed armchair politicians post counts.
    Last edited by Zace; 2016-10-18 at 11:55 PM.

I included an example.

15+ Year Old Account
    She's competent. She has awful policies, but she is a competent human being who has a reasonably good understanding of both the workings of the federal government and the international community. A politician can have wonderful policies, awful policies, or anything in between, but the real danger is incompetence. Incompetence is what fucks countries up, badly. She will do the day to day management of the government, the things the President does that nobody cares about, perfectly well. The will keep the gears moving, keep the engine oiled. I'd vote for numerous Republicans over her, if I believed those Republicans had similar levels of competency, and many do. However, that's not on the table.
    Pretty weak answer like the other guy, have a good night boys.

Oh, I suppose that threatening trade war with China, Mexico, Japan, South Korea, Canada and the EU is ''strong''.

Right, and the other guy is still a raving incompetent failure whose understanding of world affairs and the workings of the government is demonstrably poor. This is objective. This isn't a matter of opinion. If you like creeps who watch 15 year olds get changed and sexually assault women, fantastic, I'm glad that it gives you a boner because he gets to do those things and you only wish you could without going to prison, but the fact that he is as sick an individual as you does not make him competent.
    -ynnady