Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Again, where the hell does the WW3 conspiracy theory come from about Hillary?
    Isn't it obvious? These White supremacists supporting Trump are obviously still pissed of at the fact that the great Liberal West stood up for freedom and democracy as Hitler invaded and annexed neighboring countries in Europe, when they would have preferred the Nazi Reich to go on and kill everyone who isn't a white heterosexual Christian. While the rest of us would condemn the inaction of Neville Chamberlain*, these guys see him as a role model: A weak-minded head of government who will let an authoritarian ruler have his way in Europe. That's why they like Trump so much, he fits the bill perfectly. With Trump at the top they can enjoy watching Putin bully, invade and annex neighboring countries and forfeit freedom and democracy. They happily forward his propaganda and join in with the trolls advancing his agenda online. God forbid that the great Liberal West stand strong and united in the defense of freedom and democracy! Not this time around! May authoritarian leadership, sexism, bigotry and hate prevail in the face of the devil spawn of liberalism!

*Not an entirely fair assessment of Mr Chamberlain as reality is more complex than the popular opinion about him would suggest, but as facts matter little to Trump supporters anyway I guess using him in this way is fine.
    Last edited by Zarc; 2016-10-18 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Yes it's only about devils and demons! BUT clinton is the biggest chance for peace. please consider this..
    I can't tell when people are posting sarcastically anymore. Clinton fan, Trump fan or whatever, if you genuinely can look at Clinton's foreign policy while she was in the office (and everything she's advocated since) and still believe she's going to bring for peace for our time then you're either deliberately ignorant or woefully misinformed.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I can't tell when people are posting sarcastically anymore. Clinton fan, Trump fan or whatever, if you genuinely can look at Clinton's foreign policy while she was in the office (and everything she's advocated since) and still believe she's going to bring for peace for our time then you're either deliberately ignorant or woefully misinformed.
    Sorry no. This isn't about peace or war, we just need the same people agreeing on doing nothing. That's all.

I'm not sure anyone here has much love for Clinton. Whatever issue you care about... she's the best you're gonna get this time around. Whether it's debt, jobs, and just about everything else.

Trump threatens to put Hillary in prison, hillary threatens to get rid of the loop holes that trump abuses to pay himself back for his losses, a system that is designed to prop up the uber rich. lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Bill would be asking Melania about her dinner plans as the secret service drags Trump off.
    Well, rumor has it she's about to be single...

The last debate tomorrow is going to be golden, won't miss it
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Basically, this would ban Trump from lobbying, but permit Trump organization to lobby. This doesn't actually solve a problem with lobbying, but is a distraction. How about a ban on seeking office from corporate executives and owners that have lobbied government within the last 5 years?
    Almost certainly unconstitutional.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump no longer believes the polls even though months ago when he was ahead they were his best friend.

And last idea from Donald

Invite the half brother of the POTUS

Donald, are you aware that you are running against him ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    And last idea from Donald

Invite the half brother of the POTUS

Donald, are you aware that you are running against him ?
    maybe he wants to be friends.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Trump no longer believes the polls even though months ago when he was ahead they were his best friend.
    It used to be easy. He only believes in non-scientific polls, such as the ones you could click on multiple times after the debate. Now, he's claiming the scientific ones are rigged, proving he has no concept of irony.

He did latch on to the poll claiming he's up by 4 in Ohio, which he was in that one poll. However, he's cherry picking. It's his best result in that state for a month. He could easily still be ahead, but he doesn't need to cherry-pick to make that claim.

Trump's in a bad position to start quoting polls. He's losing in basically all of them.

No, seriously, why invite the half brother of the POTUS ? To prove what ?

if Russia goes through with its threat.
    are our allies going to help or watch? is my question.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    No, seriously, why invite the half brother of the POTUS ? To prove what ?
    Trump still thinks he's trying to win a reality show.

Clinton still thinks she's trying to win the Presidential Election.

They're both going to be right.

EDIT: Clinton invites Cuban back.
    Last edited by Breccia; 2016-10-19 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Hey now, his wildly inconsistent behavior is actually a positive, endearing trait. His supporters love now knowing which version of Crazy Donald they'll see on any given day, or even from hour to hour!

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Hey now, his wildly inconsistent behavior is actually a positive, endearing trait. His supporters love now knowing which version of Crazy Donald they'll see on any given day, or even from hour to hour!
    I think what we're witnessing is the fallout of a man being told NO for the first time in 70 years.

"You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

politico poll shows 60% of voters it's necessary to raise questions about the accuracy of the election results

The breakdown shows 70% of republicans, but only 17% of democrats.

and of course, they sum it up to Trump's campaign.. not the labyrinth of wikileaks and documentaries that have people openly admitting to voter fraud.

so in other words - dems hate trump soooo much that they refuse to acknowledge fraud of their own election, simply to disagree with Trump on principle... and are happy to do so at the expense of their own democracy.

kinda makes me hope we do go to war with Russia.... and lose.... so people get what they deserve.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...m-trump-229871

I'm betting, after he loses, she divorces him.