Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Brits are showing now their true face of xenophobic retards. I really hope UK gonna be in hell in next few years. They deserve it like no one else in Europe. They always had some problem, they always whined even though they had the best deal of all EU members. You can fuck right off brits.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-10-21 at 02:16 PM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    The issue a lot of leave voters, including myself, voted leave was fuckall to do with what Farage and co said, it was more of a statement. The EU was about trade and employment rights. Now it's wanting to become the United States of Europe. That's not what the UK signed up for, and it's why I personally voted to leave.

Anyways, regardless of how the vote went, the threats from EU, punishing member states for disagreeing and fining them just showed how much of a fuckup the EU is becoming. I'll take 20 years of hardship if it means a better UK overall for future generations.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Congrats on splitting humanity apart when we should be coming together.
    You're basically saying congrats on not inviting a bunch of people who cant out-dps the tank.

Their whole point is that they don't want to "come together" with the type of people who are being forced upon them.

Cheers to the leave!
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    My understanding is that the UK government is under no legal obligation to follow the will of the electorate in this referendum.
    So the government doesn't have to do what the majority of the people want? Didn't England have something like that in the 1700s too?
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

We built an empire securing them.
    What was the policy of the British Empire from 1815 to 1914 toward trade in Europe ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    You're basically saying congrats on not inviting a bunch of people who cant out-dps the tank.

Their whole point is that they don't want to "come together" with the type of people who are being forced upon them.

Cheers to the leave!
    And of course, the polish plumbers are the lazy DPS....

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    So the government doesn't have to do what the majority of the people want? Didn't England have something like that in the 1700s too?
    This is serious ? What you think happened in 1715, 1718 and 1745 ?

(Not to mention that the Whigs did not exactly bothered to ask the general population if they were a-okay with James II dethroning-the answer would likely have not been that clear cut in England and likely hostile in Scotland and Ireland.)

Quote Originally Posted by Meafy View Post
    Someone should tell New Zealand that. Currently we are in Trade negotiations with them.

This E.U partnership is starting to sound like a bad relationship: 'if you leave i'l take this away from you or punish you!'
    Which is more than enough reason to tell them to fuck off and leave the EU

Global domination or world trade, at a guess.

Nah. Free trade. Including with the dominions.

When the EU collapses , and Britain sits back laughing its ass off , the leavers will get years and years of I told you so's to the remainers

Not too sure who was forced upon us. Do you mean the eu citizens working with the uk?
    They wanted a points based immigration system right?

That was their solution?

SO I guess the people they don't want, the people that are forced upon them, are the people who wouldn't make the cut under such a system.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    51.9% is hardly a "majority".

Almost exactly half the population voted against it. A great deal of people voted based on lies peddled by the leave campaign.
    Are you being intentionally dense or are you sincere in your desire o show your lack of ability to comprehend the definition of the word Majority?

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah the salty tears from the remoaners... just blissful to see. A song from a hundred years ago for the sad losers.

Good-bye-ee! good-bye-ee!
    Wipe the tear, baby dear, from your eye-ee.
    Tho' it's hard to part I know,
    I'll be tickled to death to go.
    Don't cry-ee! don't sigh-ee!
    There's a silver lining in the sky-ee.
    Bonsoir old thing, cheerio! chin chin!
    Nah-poo! Toodle-oo!
    Good-bye-ee!

Twas ever so.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudal View Post
    Are you being intentionally dense or are you sincere in your desire o show your lack of ability to comprehend the definition of the word Majority?
    the funny part is even 2% can be a majority if your not going with dictionary definitions.

Deleted
    Not too sure who was forced upon us. Do you mean the eu citizens working with the uk?
    Was kallisoros point about coming together solely about EU citizens working in the UK which disproportionately affected the working classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    You can fuck right off brits.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudal View Post
    He is Just moving the goal posts, if it was 99% he would probably say the vote would need to be unanimous. Or the government in a democracy doesn't need to listen to the 99% just the super rich or Big Business who would threaten to take it to court as they are currently doing whilst the 'liberals' cheer them on

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    The issue a lot of leave voters, including myself, voted leave was fuckall to do with what Farage and co said, it was more of a statement. The EU was about trade and employment rights. Now it's wanting to become the United States of Europe. That's not what the UK signed up for, and it's why I personally voted to leave.

Anyways, regardless of how the vote went, the threats from EU, punishing member states for disagreeing and fining them just showed how much of a fuckup the EU is becoming. I'll take 20 years of hardship if it means a better UK overall for future generations.
    I respect you my good sir

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    No because the Government isn't sovereign, Parliament is. Which was established in the late 1600s to actually limit a ruler from acting tyrannically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    When the EU collapses , and Britain sits back laughing its ass off , the leavers will get years and years of I told you so's to the remainers
    Really? Did you not see the video with all those Brits wishing they could take back their vote?

1. Britain has not left the EU yet so it couldn't possibly be seeing any positive effects of actually leaving the EU.
    2. There are very big players including every single major bank doing everything in their power to stop it from happening. Messing with the currency is obviously one of their tactics.
    3. Of course some business are anticipating the negative ways in which brexit will affect them so they're doing what they have to to protect themselves. However once brexit is completed some companies will also have to invest in the UK because they won't be able to trade in the UK in the same way without having a presence there, something which in possible today.

People should just accept the result and move on.

It's naive to think that the EU will be able to continue with its policy of increasing political integration without reaching a point where the population of its member states will start demanding independence.
    Last edited by El_Diabl0; 2016-10-19 at 01:11 AM.

A patrician saying the plebes made a disastrous mistake?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland