No idea why they put Geno Smith in over Petty, unless Petty was inactive (usually the 3rd QB is not active for gamedays). They might as well see what they have in other QBs because Fitz is throwing picks at Bortles level.

10+ Year Old Account
    After that showing I think the Jets are legit contenders with the Browns for worst team in the league. So much for Fitzmagic.

Bears are near the bottom of the barrel also but they play the Packers on Thursday and with the way we've been playing I'm honestly scared for that game. Aaron Rodgers has not looked this bad since his first year as a starter; and even then I don't think he was THIS bad.

My takeaways from this week: the Falcons are for reals, so is Dallas, I think they will end up being the top 2 NFC seeds. Also Brock Lobster blew the whole AFC South race open, interesting to see if he can keep it going. I saw some real nice passes and conversions from him in clutch time when they needed it most. Shame that JJ is out for the year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can players just be straight up fired? https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/788157960010825728

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Can players just be straight up fired? https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/788157960010825728
    I like it when Brady hops away like a scared bunny.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder when GB will get the balls to admit Eddie Lacy is injured too much to be a reliable back.

Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    My takeaways from this week: the Falcons are for reals, so is Dallas, I think they will end up being the top 2 NFC seeds.
    Seattle and Minnesota have much better defenses than those two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I wonder when GB will get the balls to admit Eddie Lacy is injured too much to be a reliable back.
    They just traded for Knile Davis at least.

Seattle and Minnesota have much better defenses than those two.
    These are the 2 that I think will get the top 2 seeds. Both have really good defenses, and Seattle's offense is scary when it gets rolling. The Vikings are still undefeated for a reason.

I wish Brees didn't resign with the Saints, essentially wasting the rest of his years. I would have liked to see him go to a real team where he'd get another shot at a Superbowl. Imagine him in Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by Phumbles View Post
    I wish Brees didn't resign with the Saints, essentially wasting the rest of his years. I would have liked to see him go to a real team where he'd get another shot at a Superbowl. Imagine him in Denver.
    As much as I would like that (or even Rivers or Stafford, since they are basically in the same boat), wouldn't be possible unless he wanted to play on a vet min contract. Sucks a DT+CJ Anderson for Brees trade wouldn't ever happen. Brees with Fowler, Sanders, Green, Janovich and Booker would be fun to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a disgusting thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    They just traded for Knile Davis at least.
    And signed optimism while they were at it. Wished they would of signed CJ Spiller so we would of waited for Forsett. Spiller sucks, gonna get cut when CJ Prosise and Rawls is healthy and rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    These are the 2 that I think will get the top 2 seeds. Both have really good defenses, and Seattle's offense is scary when it gets rolling. The Vikings are still undefeated for a reason.
    Only thing that can stop the Seahawks offense is themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    And signed optimism while they were at it. Wished they would of signed CJ Spiller so we would of waited for Forsett. Spiller sucks, gonna get cut when CJ Prosise and Rawls is healthy and rolling.
    Yep, he bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sam Shields placed on IR. Welp...this season is going downhill fast. O-line and defense's front 7 are playing lights out but the offense just cannot click and the secondary is banged up beyond repair.

Not sure how well Knile Davis will do, he's not really a feature back but he'll have to do until Lacy is healthy. Would like to see our big offseason acquisition Jared Cook actually do something (or not be hurt) for once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    Sam Shields placed on IR. Welp...this season is going downhill fast. O-line and defense's front 7 are playing lights out but the offense just cannot click and the secondary is banged up beyond repair.

Not sure how well Knile Davis will do, he's not really a feature back but he'll have to do until Lacy is healthy. Would like to see our big offseason acquisition Jared Cook actually do something (or not be hurt) for once.
    Squarely on Ted Thompson though. Apparently you went into the season with just 2 RB on the roster. At one of the more inury prone positions that's asking for trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Squarely on Ted Thompson though. Apparently you went into the season with just 2 RB on the roster. At one of the more inury prone positions that's asking for trouble.
    and they got rid of Kuhn *yoink*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    And now they can't have John Schneider back :^)))))))

If anyone missed how terrible the Jets offense was with Geno Smith, you will be happy since he is starting again.

Dolphins safety Reshad Jones is out for the year. No idea who he is, but I guess enough people wanted to skip the pro bowl last year he made it.

75K fine, no suspension.

75K fine, no suspension.
    Saw something about him stomping on another players leg on another play too.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    75K fine, no suspension.
    But the league is all about Player Safety.