Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Macro section mentioning '/cast !Moonkin Form' no longer works.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Macro section mentioning '/cast !Moonkin Form' no longer works.
    you can try nostance macro:
    /cast [nostance:3] Moonkin form

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by worcester View Post
    you can try nostance macro:
    /cast [nostance:3] Moonkin form
    should be nostance:4, but yes I'll update it.

just drop my first leg yesterday, Oneth's Intuition good stat, proc not so bad, but IF one day I drop the helm I suppose the proc becomes fucking useless?

Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    should be nostance:4, but yes I'll update it.
    4 doesn't work and 3 acts the same way as default. Or I should clarify, the text in the guide acts like powershifting in Moonkin Form works. If what you intended was the nostance macro, which only prevents you from deactivating Moonkin Form while in Moonkin Form, that is a different thing and a useless macro
    Last edited by Myztikrice; 2016-10-19 at 02:35 AM.

Deleted
    4 doesn't work and 3 acts the same way as default. Or I should clarify, the text in the guide acts like powershifting in Moonkin Form works. If what you intended was the nostance macro, which only prevents you from deactivating Moonkin Form while in Moonkin Form, that is a different thing and a useless macro
    While english isn't my first language and I could certainly be wrong, I don't see how the line "Power shifting is gone, but this will make it so you don’t accidentally leaves Moonkin Form again." Could ever be interpreted as "Power shifting works."

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
    just drop my first leg yesterday, Oneth's Intuition good stat, proc not so bad, but IF one day I drop the helm I suppose the proc becomes fucking useless?
    It doesn't become useless, but the combo is difficult to play optimally.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    It doesn't become useless, but the combo is difficult to play optimally.
    so you think that it is interesting to waste 1GCD and some ASP to use the proc between 2 SS ? if there are some adds why not but on pure ST we need some math

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
    so you think that it is interesting to waste 1GCD and some ASP to use the proc between 2 SS ? if there are some adds why not but on pure ST we need some math
    You cast it single target, even if you have ED.

You cast it single target, even if you have ED.
    ok so this leg is not so crappy with ED

Deleted
    just looking on your preferred (read optimal) double legendary setup for fights gebuz. obviously ED is probably a given for all fights, but out of ring and Bracers i can see some argument for each on each fight. now people are able to equip two do you think you'd input at least suggestions for which "off-legendary" to equip for best
    Last edited by mmocc728097c28; 2016-10-19 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleman View Post
    just looking on your preferred (read optimal) double legendary setup for fights gebuz. obviously ED is probably a given for all fights, but out of ring and Bracers i can see some argument for each on each fight. now people are able to equip two do you think you'd input at least suggestions for which "off-legendary" to equip for best
    IFE should be better. OI+ED will sim higher typically, but presumably (I haven't personally had the pleasure) you can't quite pull off the perfect rotation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    IFE should be better. OI+ED will sim higher typically, but presumably (I haven't personally had the pleasure) you can't quite pull off the perfect rotation.
    Pretty much this. Any time IFE allows for an extra use of INC I would recommend using it as the second legendary.

While english isn't my first language and I could certainly be wrong, I don't see how the line "Power shifting is gone, but this will make it so you don’t accidentally leaves Moonkin Form again." Could ever be interpreted as "Power shifting works."
    Because it didn't use to say that, it used to say Powershifting was gone except for Moonkin Form

Deleted
    Because it didn't use to say that, it used to say Powershifting was gone except for Moonkin Form
    my mistake, I thought you were talking about the updated text.

Guide now has kill videos of all bosses in mythic EN.

Any thoughts about Kharazan loot ?

And about the snapshot mastery... In essence, in the initial burst ( no dreamcatcher =( ), i will do the usual rotation, the things that pump up the mastery will show up. Spend every empowerment, but saving the lunar empowerment for the rest of the fight until the next mastery proc ?

Use "nostance:4/5". That is because Moonkin form is stance 5 when you login as Moonkin, but changes to form 4 once you change specs back and forth (aka switching places with Tree form).

Deleted
    will the new 7.1 Potions be better than deadly grace?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Embraced View Post
    will the new 7.1 Potions be better than deadly grace?
    Deadly Grace will be better for most scenarios, however the new potions will be a lot cheaper.

Deadly Grace will be better for most scenarios, however the new potions will be a lot cheaper.
    With 7.1 merchant cost isnt an issue for me personally (wasnt before to be honest allthough i´m quite poor^^)

But could you elaborate on when you would use the new potion?

In another thread i asked if maybe it would be good on mythic renferal, because you can survive more easily the ambush(you get stamina too if i read correctly) and you have poor uptime on deadly grace for the same reason.

Also another question i never found an answer to: The extra 5 sec on Deadly Grace, which rules apply here ? I Cant be in meleerange?!? all the time or i cant be in meleerange when its about to "lengthen" its duration?