Thread: Mythic+

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsue View Post
    You're oblivious if you think Fury is a bad spec for M+, and I pity people who end up in a group lead by you. Have you done any reading whatsoever on Fury's performance in M+?
    My question is just how much better is Fury's AoE compared to Arms? Fury does more consistent AoE no doubt about it, but if you rotate CDs properly Arm's isn't too bad either, Bladestorm + BC one pack and Cleave -> WB -> BC -> WW the next. All along with Sweeping Strikes on top of the fact that Arm's single target is higher.

Pretty sure Fury's AoE is far from amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's better and more consistent, ontop of also having the burst aoe arms has, ontop of fury's artifact. Fury flat out does better and more sustainable aoe than arms.

Deleted
    You get aproximately the same burst AoE than arms does, but you get it on a 50 seconds CD, and you do a really nice sustained aoe between those CDs, without sacrificing any ST dps for any of those two situations.

Quote Originally Posted by EnìgmaEU View Post
    Think it's more about his ilvl than spec honestly.
    Agreed. When I was 850, had to roll my own. 855, had to roll my own. 860 and all of a sudden people would take me into groups. Fury isn't bad if you're not a dolt. Switch talents for the stun every 20 seconds (assuming you know to hit 3+ mobs). And bring out that sweet AOE dmg for large groups by chaining up all your cool-downs.

That said, I can understand why people would want higher gear level or different class depending on whom they are already rolling with

Fury warriors are underestimated. Every Mythic + I try to join, it is declined, declined too, then someone benevolent invites me and I end up being the top dps. Fury warriors are excellent for killing trash and bosses with adds and are decent in single target... We just need minor buffs to be more competitive, but we are a solid spec.
    They don't know the true power
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

Deleted
    Same response as most other threads - This is an issue for majority of DPS classes.

Unless your the cookie cutter class for running with, or bring unique utility such as bloodlust, getting into a group is much more difficult than others.

It's annoying, yes, however, we simply can't do much about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baleful-Bal View Post
    Same response as most other threads - This is an issue for majority of DPS classes.

Unless your the cookie cutter class for running with, or bring unique utility such as bloodlust, getting into a group is much more difficult than others.

It's annoying, yes, however, we simply can't do much about it.
    I agree. I feel like warriors lack that small defying feature like bloodlust, sap, summoning stone/healthstone etc. Commanding Shout doesn't cut it at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I play fury in M+ I'm top.

Made by dubbelbasse

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    No, I'm serious. Fire mages can not stop their aoe from happening and you have to play around that, move packs farther away from snails, seaguls and other neutral mobs. It's a thing you need to always consider as well as that rune where they can't move from it or they will lose a lot of dps. Kinda similar to DHs charges pulling nearby packs if you didn't move the pack far enough or didn't had enough space to do it because of sanguine affix pools or whatever.
    And hunters are hunters. Barrage is still scary in the hands of a bad player even with limited range and you have to stand in one place for stampede burst.

Trust me, I'm not trolling here. You would be surprised how many of my m+10 runs were screwed by these classes. I understand that it's more "driver's problem" than a class, but after the 100th time I started to differentiate classes a lot.

In short, I like fury warriors in m+, but they're kinda rare honestly. Queue is always fill of DHs, some mages and few hunters.
    Fire Mages are only problematic in Eye of Azshara. They're fine everywhere else.

I 100% agree on Hunters, I NEVER invite Hunters to Mythic+ groups under any circumstances. Most Hunters are high-functioning autistic at best, pull fucking everything with Barrage and worst of all will refuse to stop using it in areas where it will wipe you due to z-axis problems. (Inside the Maw of Souls ship) Other things they will do is INSIST on being at max range at all fucking times no matter what the mechanics dictate. Second CoS boss? Nope, he's off in China and so are the imps. Harbaron? Spirits and fragments spawning off in China. Skjal? No Quarter teleports across half the fucking zone, aggroing extra mobs on top of it. No one is in range to interrupt the shout cast and lol if you think the fucking Hunter is ever going to interrupt anything. Last VoA boss? Healer can't find him, he's in fucking China again. If he dies or pulls extras due to this shit, it's always your fault too.

Hunters will blame you and cause massive drama even in instances where it's actually impossible for you to be responsible. Did Barrage in the MoS ship pull random birds from nowhere and bolster up a lantern guy? That's your fault.
    Last edited by Xequecal; 2016-10-18 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xequecal View Post
    Fire Mages are only problematic in Eye of Azshara. They're fine everywhere else.

I 100% agree on Hunters, I NEVER invite Hunters to Mythic+ groups under any circumstances. Most Hunters are high-functioning autistic at best, pull fucking everything with Barrage and worst of all will refuse to stop using it in areas where it will wipe you due to z-axis problems. (Inside the Maw of Souls ship) Other things they will do is INSIST on being at max range at all fucking times no matter what the mechanics dictate. Second CoS boss? Nope, he's off in China and so are the imps. Harbaron? Spirits and fragments spawning off in China. Skjal? No Quarter teleports across half the fucking zone, aggroing extra mobs on top of it. No one is in range to interrupt the shout cast and lol if you think the fucking Hunter is ever going to interrupt anything. Last VoA boss? Healer can't find him, he's in fucking China again. If he dies or pulls extras due to this shit, it's always your fault too.

Hunters will blame you and cause massive drama even in instances where it's actually impossible for you to be responsible. Did Barrage in the MoS ship pull random birds from nowhere and bolster up a lantern guy? That's your fault.
    agree most Hunters play like they have brain damage, personaly for me most M+ runs for DPS setup loks like Mage+2 melee

15+ Year Old Account
    No, I'm serious. Fire mages can not stop their aoe from happening and you have to play around that, move packs farther away from snails, seaguls and other neutral mobs. It's a thing you need to always consider as well as that rune where they can't move from it or they will lose a lot of dps.
    I would have said they haven't learned anything from Wrath Moonkins which had the same problem, but then I remembered them actually saying that fire spreading uncontrollably was a class fantasy.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    It's better and more consistent, ontop of also having the burst aoe arms has, ontop of fury's artifact. Fury flat out does better and more sustainable aoe than arms.
    For higher m+ (like 8-10+) you want to go arms though. Consistant aoe only matters in lower m+

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    For higher m+ (like 8-10+) you want to go arms though. Consistant aoe only matters in lower m+
    More like you don't want to take any warriors besides prot then.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is incorrect.

Deleted
    My Problem atm is, i really want to test out fury in m+ (cause my Arms can just procc out so bad, i mean it is bad Feeling if you have a bad try, but being tight on 2 or 3 chests and seeing your cs tick down 30 seconds is even worse), but i do not want to fuck up a key cause i am clueless.

Whats the base requisites/talents to run a decent mid-lvl m+ (5-8)

No one will be able to tell how weak your artifact weapon level is. Anyone not playing a Rogue/Mage/Lock/Hunter should heal or tank until they get their ilvls high enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    This is incorrect.
    It's correct though. Look at logs +10 and arms has heavy representation for those.

- - - Updated - - -

More like you don't want to take any warriors besides prot then.
    Well warrior is not best even with prot. What you want is dk or druid tank.

Well warrior is not best even with prot. What you want is dk or druid tank.
    I have never said anything about prot being "best". I would agree on druid, but not dk thats for sure. DK is fine on lower m+ with its aoe-grip and other stuff, but on 10+ I would rather see druid or warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    I would have said they haven't learned anything from Wrath Moonkins which had the same problem, but then I remembered them actually saying that fire spreading uncontrollably was a class fantasy.
    I'm a mage with the Dragon's Breath extra range legendary, and it is a complete headache for pulling extra stuff. Between that and Cinderstorm / Ignite, I'm a straight up liability in dungeons. But I do absolutely absurd AOE damage. It's a double edged sword.

Quote Originally Posted by server22 View Post
    866ilvl arms war here, with "tryharding" i pull 310-330k avarage overall dps on mythics+ and that's it.
    867ilvl, 410-430k overall dps for myfics 7-11, and that it