Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    You say this as if she's bad looking. There isn't a dude in this community that wouldn't smassh
    With a side of fava beans.
    I was the Rainbow Das at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    For those of you who don't watch a lot of YouTube Zoie Burgher is growing extremely fast. She is known for twerking on her live streams. Anyway she was supposed to do a collab with someone but instead the person secretly recorded her. Just because she tweets half naked on a livestream does not give someone permission to do something so perverted. I hope she changes her mind and files criminal charges on that scum. What do you guys think ?
    Could you try that again, only this time using English and words the rest of the world is familiar with? Maybe even include some actual, fully-developed thoughts while you do so rather than only half-bits of information?

Thanks.

Edit: On second thought, don't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Traps? What do?
    why, only the greatest thing humanity has ever achieved. the height of human evolution.

a cute boy that looks and dresses like a girl.

lets not beat around the bush, shes a boy screaming wolf

the idea that she can be upset someone secretly records her twerking, when her entire channel is filled with DAYS, not hours, DAYS of her in a leotard shaking her ass so that people will cum, throw her a dollar and move on.

this whole thing is being milked for views, thats if it even happened.

It seems TOO GOOD to be true.

1. Don't give guys name
    2. Guy ALMOST comitted a crime, so can't report him lulz
    3. It was GOING to be a sexual crime, which the world loves
    4. I'll upload a vid and monetize it.

too good to be true.

I'd have respect for her if she was on a cam site doing cam site things - thats fine, i respect that. Doing it on youtube? Lying about sex crimes to grow your channel? Eat shit and fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    Could you try that again, only this time using English and words the rest of the world is familiar with? Maybe even include some actual, fully-developed thoughts while you do so rather than only half-bits of information?

Thanks.

Edit: On second thought, don't bother.
    Subjectively attractive female Youtuber gets half naked and performs provocative dances for views; video games may be involved. Female Youtuber has reached subjective levels of success due to this. Unidentified individual records nude photos of female Youtuber without consent. Youtuber is outraged. MMO-C GenOT called upon to discuss.

Now what the fuck is a trap? I'm too terrified to Google it.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    why, only the greatest thing humanity has ever achieved. the height of human evolution.

a cute boy that looks and dresses like a girl.
    Oh. Ahh, trap, yes, of course.

Oh... trap... yes... of course....

Well, not my thing, but to each their own. I am not Googling that shit though.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2016-10-19 at 04:01 AM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, it's kind of an odd thing.

What the guy did was certainly violating her privacy. There's no doubt about that.

However, it's hard to sympathize, due to her trade (she has stated, apparently, that she'd do nude stuff for enough money/views).

It's sort of like a stripper getting mad that you took pictures when told not to.

Was he wrong to do so? Yes. Is she blowing it way out of proportion, probably for more views? Also yes.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

the end of the world cant come soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post

What the guy did was certainly violating her privacy. There's no doubt about that.

However, it's hard to sympathize, due to her trade (she has stated, apparently, that she'd do nude stuff for enough money/views).

It's sort of like a stripper getting mad that you took pictures when told not to.

Was he wrong to do so? Yes. Is she blowing it way out of proportion, probably for more views? Also yes.
    A wise man once said: "When you're good at something, never do it for free." That's money out of her pocket, so I can understand, and even agree her outrage is justified, in spite of the fact that I neither empathize nor sympathize with her position.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2016-10-19 at 04:27 AM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've seen a a bit of her stream, I find her refreshing, these other twitch cam girls pretend they dont want sexualized attention, zoie makes no pretense about it. She does outfit changes and twerks for large enough donations, she freely admits its for the money.

She knows shes a borderline cam whore and makes no effort to hide her lust for the money from it.

That being said, Being filmed naked without her permission is wrong no matter what light you try and paint it in, I don't care if she take 50 cocks in the ass on video on a regular basis, the second it is without her permission it is wrong, and that goes for all of us. You wanna take a pic of my dick ask me, otherwise its wrong

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post

Is there any actual proof?

Because the fact that she doesn't press charges even though she's soooo upset tells me that she's lying to generate views.

I would never take a word of a cam whore who depends on getting views without any kind of evidence.

He did/she did is no evidence so he is innocent until proven otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol it always goes like that. They whore out for money sometimes even admit it or play on with it. Then as they slowly realize they will fade into irrelevancy as anyone else can fill in they magically get in to drama or are like guys stop looking at my boobs to get attention.

subscribed for later reasons

Here I thought someone tapped that ass on video. Damn. Then again maybe that is why he leaked the video in the first place. He probably wanted to tap that ass but she said no. Oh well. Well now she can officially say she is in a special club filled with plenty of models, movie stars, athletes, singers, and even politicians which all have one thing in common. Someone leaked naked pics and video of them on the net. Welcome to the club. You are certainly in some good company. Now its time to go tame shai-hulud.

She does have a good, big butt. If this is true, that's a shame.

Deleted
    This is what happens when people don't accept Jesus in their lives. Now she is damned to twerk for thirsty 13 year olds and nerdlings for the rest of eternity.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    This is what happens when people don't accept Jesus in their lives. Now she is damned to twerk for thirsty 13 year olds and nerdlings for the rest of eternity.
    Wasn't Jesus the guy who got nailed stripped down to his loincloth?

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    They recorded her in panties! But but but her privacy maaaaan! Look at her usual presentation:

I know nothing about this girl, but based on this video I can surmise the following:

1. unattractive
    2. thirsty
    3. boring

Can safely continue not caring, unfortunate incident if true but considering that Youtube thrives on fake drama I can safely assume her tale is very likely not something that actually happened.

Also her lingerie looks cheap and she is terrible at twerking, whoever watches her channel needs to have higher standards, this is bad even for Youtube. :/ Lots of prettier and more interesting women out there.

I hope she sues the guy. I also learned that Zoie Palmer is gay today and married didn't see that coming at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Well I'm gonna need some links to the alleged nudes for my investigation to find the perpetrator, so PM please.
    Just google her name with word nude and turn off safe search.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

If both these people were employees of your company, you'd have to sort it out to make sure you weren't sued.

But they are independent people who run their own businesses. I'm not sure what they can do other than take it to the courts. Professional models have had to deal with this crap for years, they have a network and they talk about photographers, who is a perv, who is legit, who pays on time. A professional model would probably dress somewhere safe, put on an overcoat and go to the gig.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland