Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Legendaries dropping from everything...

Is this a good reason to do all hcs every single day? also world quest emissarys? does anyone know what chance do i have to see a legendary?

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Is this a good reason to do all hcs every single day? also world quest emissarys? does anyone know what chance do i have to see a legendary?
    0.1% chance on everything, it will become 0.1% after bad luck protection. It mean you have 2000% higher chance than before.

they want us to run for it...one more time

Deleted
    Thing is, there is a god. And you need to have his blessing. I cannot understand people who never win - what you believe in? Metzen after retirement?

7+ Year Old Account
    i just got my legendary, 29 days, 7 hours, played time
    every heroic and normal boss, every week since opening
    did every mythic (all 10) every week for the first 4 weeks
    ive done every emisarry cache every day since the 30th (since i reached 110 before reset)
    have been able to equip 2 legendaries for i think 5 days?

not my best one, but whatever there is 2 i want specificly, and hope i get those at some point...

also btw talking to a few other guilds on the server, and freinds, alot of people are getting their first legendary today.. that is very weird... blizz might have done something

our guild got 6 new people with legendaries (one person got a second, but 6 people got their first) and normally in a raid night we will see 0 legendaries, maybe see one every 2 weeks drop, today we saw 3 drop, one on normal nyth, one on heroic nythendra, mine on heroic dragons
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-10-19 at 03:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huanak View Post
    0.1% chance on everything, it will become 0.1% after bad luck protection. It mean you have 2000% higher chance than before.
    This isn't 100% true. Higher difficulty content has a higher drop chance, Mythic Raids being the highest.

I wish there was a more deterministic way to acquire these legendaries. I'm not one of those people that think legendaries shouldn't be in the game or that we have to potentially farm or wait a long time for them to drop, I just wish when it finally did drop it was the one I wanted and not some pvp ring... It sucks looking at at people with 2 BIS legendaries doing dps I will never achieve and it's purely because they were luckier.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huanak View Post
    Normal dungeon Bosses
    Heroic dungeon Bosses
    Mythic dungeon Bosses
    LFR raid bosses
    Pvp Cache
    Emissary caches
    Mythic+1-3
    Normal Raid Bosses
    Weekly pvp cache
    Weekly mythic+ cache 1-3
    Mythic+4-7
    Heroic Raid Bosses
    Weekly Mythic+ cache 4-7
    Mythic+8-10
    Mythic Raid Bosses
    Weekly Mythic+cache 8-10

that is the theorized difficulty ratio (the offical blizzard one may be slightly differant, but will still follow this kinda situation, and will probebly be about the same, maybe shifting a thing or two)
    so the lower on the list, the higher the chance of a legendary
    so well yes a normal raid boss may be 0.1% a mythic raid boss may be much more
    also who said the bad luck protection had to be multiplicative, it may be additive, adding a 0.1% chance each attempt,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    This isn't 100% true. Higher difficulty content has a higher drop chance, Mythic Raids being the highest.
    see above ^^^^
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-10-19 at 03:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    every heroic and normal boss, every week since opening
    did every mythic (all 10) every week for the first 4 weeks
    ive done every emisarry cache every day since the 30th (since i reached 110 before reset)
    have been able to equip 2 legendaries for i think 5 days?

not my best one, but whatever there is 2 i want specificly, and hope i get those at some point...

also btw talking to a few other guilds on the server, and freinds, alot of people are getting their first legendary today.. that is very weird... blizz might have done something

our guild got 6 new people with legendaries (one person got a second, but 6 people got their first) and normally in a raid night we will see 0 legendaries, maybe see one every 2 weeks drop, today we saw 3 drop, one on normal nyth, one on heroic nythendra, mine on heroic dragons
    dear god tell me its not 29 days of played at 110

if so holy shit do you have a life

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Just got my first legendary and the fox mount in the same nightfallen cache!

...But it's Sephuz.....

Garbage fucking ring. I would have been happier not getting any legendary. Hopefully this shit gets changed in 7.1, because right now it's pretty much shit for me.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2016-10-19 at 04:06 AM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post

...But it's Sephuz.....

Garbage fucking ring. I would have been happier not getting any legendary. Hopefully this shit gets changed in 7.1, because right now it's pretty much shit for me.
    i got sephuz tonight too. with them talking about changing some of the legendaries, im pretty sure its top on that list.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Thing is, there is a god. And you need to have his blessing. I cannot understand people who never win - what you believe in? Metzen after retirement?
    I have no idea what you're saying, but it feels vaguely true.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    i got sephuz tonight too. with them talking about changing some of the legendaries, im pretty sure its top on that list.
    inb4 "Players just haven't learned how to use it effectively"

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post

...But it's Sephuz.....

Sephuz can be OP in M+, which is a significant aspect of game right now. 10 seconds of mini-heroism out of every 30? When trash packs are a bigger barrier between you and that 880 loot than the bosses? Tell me again how this is garbage?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    I wish there was a more deterministic way to acquire these legendaries. I'm not one of those people that think legendaries shouldn't be in the game or that we have to potentially farm or wait a long time for them to drop, I just wish when it finally did drop it was the one I wanted and not some pvp ring... It sucks looking at at people with 2 BIS legendaries doing dps I will never achieve and it's purely because they were luckier.
    They tried the deterministic way in MoP/WoD. If you put in the time/effort you got one. You could even upgrade it with even more effort.
    People hated it and complained about welfare legendaries. So this is what we got. Thanks all.

All this complaining in Legion will most likely result in a total 180-design turn again. Probably to a direction that end up removing them - or making them completely cosmetic/watered down to a point where the try-hards won't care. But maybe that's exactly what this community deserves. We don't like "fun". Just look at the post above.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    They tried the deterministic way in MoP/WoD. If you put in the time/effort you got one. You could even upgrade it with even more effort.
    People hated it and complained about welfare legendaries. So this is what we got. Thanks all.

All this complaining in Legion will most likely result in a total 180-design turn again. Probably to a direction that end up removing them - or making them completely cosmetic/watered down to a point where the try-hards won't care. But maybe that's exactly what this community deserves. We don't like "fun". Just look at the post above.
    They've been called welfare cuz lfr players could aquire them, which completely deletes the effort part and only leaves the time part.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post

Deterministic doesn't necessarily mean grind out X amount of currency for Y weeks. During alpha and beta Blizzard said there would be ways to target specific legendaries, this seems to have been scrapped but I think it would've helped a lot.

Maybe instead of a legendary dropping a quest item would drop, allowing you to go though a lengthy and difficult quest chain to obtain the one you want. Maybe a safe guard could be implemented where if you've unlocked your second legendary via your order hall a mission would pop up if you don't already own a legendary requiring three 850 champions and 7 days to complete. That way within the next week or two everyone would have at least one.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    /played has nothing to do with legendaries. I can be online 24/7 afking in city but since that doesn't reward you legendary its obvious you would never get one that way even after 300000000 years played.

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    /played has nothing to do with legendaries. I can be online 24/7 afking in city but since that doesn't reward you legendary its obvious you would never get one that way even after 300000000 years played.
    The straw man is strong with this one

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Sephuz can be OP in M+, which is a significant aspect of game right now. 10 seconds of mini-heroism out of every 30? When trash packs are a bigger barrier between you and that 880 loot than the bosses? Tell me again how this is garbage?
    Because people are too stuck up about boss dps, even in mythic+. So many times I've had to tell people to use their CDs on trash.