Quote Originally Posted by Sethanas View Post
    I'm stuck on Marksopp too. . .Just keep coming back to him. But not because he's pointing. I think the actions he does are deliberate. This is completely conjecture.

1. potion brewing
    2. looting/opening a chest
    3. working at a forge. getting something from blacksmithing/engineering/jewelcrafting? fel Forges in Azsuna? Maybe whatever we get from the chest is used at a forge?
    4. pointing where we need to go when we've done the rest

I'm starting to think these are all directions. Collect a potion (likely Skaggldrynk). Collecting something from a chest (possibly only visible via skaggldrynk?).

But there's a lot of holes in this.
    More likely he is pointing at where the chest in question would be.

Quote Originally Posted by aroth View Post
    More likely he is pointing at where the chest in question would be.
    Also possible My main point is that I think all of his actions are deliberate rather than just the pointing alone.
    Last edited by Sethanas; 2016-10-19 at 06:17 AM.

I'm stuck on Marksopp too. . .Just keep coming back to him. But not because he's pointing. I think the actions he does are deliberate. This is completely conjecture.

1. potion brewing
    2. looting/opening a chest
    3. working at a forge. getting something from blacksmithing/engineering/jewelcrafting? fel Forges in Azsuna? Maybe whatever we get from the chest is used at a forge?
    4. pointing where we need to go when we've done the rest

I'm starting to think these are all directions. Collect a potion (likely Skaggldrynk). Collecting something from a chest (possibly only visible via skaggldrynk?).

But there's a lot of holes in this.

Get revered with Highmountain then buy the treasure map and if you can see a hidden treasure within your mini-map use the potion!
    please if someone with high AK try this out!

PS: Try with all the Treasure maps not only highmountain!

Man imagine if it's something dumb like "collect every treasurechest on BI"

Quote Originally Posted by Naizy View Post
    Get revered with Highmountain then buy the treasure map and if you can see a hidden treasure within your mini-map use the potion!
    please if someone with high AK try this out!

PS: Try with all the Treasure maps not only highmountain!
    Don't get too excited, seriously. It's just a theory with very little factual basis. He very well could just be pathing around doing animations to 'keep busy' as NPCs often do.

Quote Originally Posted by Inidgenouschaos View Post
    And again I will repeat, please read the last 60 pages of unholy thread and the first 10 of this one. the same ideas have came up more than 10 times now, you guys are just wasting everyone else's time repeating the same Crap over and over and over and over
    Get over yourself. It's absolutely ridiculous and pretentious to have this kind of attitude. It is in no uncertain terms dumb as fuck to expect anyone to actually do this, just to sate your own damn elitism.

This is the internet. Reposts is basically the name of the game, and this thread doesn't even suffer notably from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Get over yourself. It's absolutely ridiculous and pretentious to have this kind of attitude. It is in no uncertain terms dumb as fuck to expect anyone to actually do this, just to sate your own damn elitism.

This is the internet. Reposts is basically the name of the game, and this thread doesn't even suffer notably from it.
    I understand both of you, but can we get back to topic please? :P

Rando thought... anyone AK 9 or higher check the island and surrounding waters under Acherus? I checked yesterday but I was only 8 and found nothing

Quote Originally Posted by wolfe2407 View Post
    Rando thought... anyone AK 9 or higher check the island and surrounding waters under Acherus? I checked yesterday but I was only 8 and found nothing
    I actually was just doing this. Nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Man imagine if it's something dumb like "collect every treasurechest on BI"
    Wonder if it's a rare drop from those rare ancestral chest things. I've found two this morning in Stormheim.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Waitwaitwait... Then the kings Tor and Bjorn are not an Overwatch reference but Torbjorn is a WoW reference?

Mind blown.
    Ehm Torbjörn is actually a very normal Swedish name in it self :P

Deleted
    Don't get too excited, seriously. It's just a theory with very little factual basis. He very well could just be pathing around doing animations to 'keep busy' as NPCs often do.
    There's a 2nd npc who walks around that lvl on Acherus..

Which is actually a dual wielding frost dk, who also does some interactions...

Have kept an eye on both of them for a bit, but don't see anything special

Probably more likely than my anagram theory... logically, I ask why was he added into the game 7.0.1 when there are no quests relating to him that I can tell, and his actions are far from random.

I think I'm going to spend some time really following him and watching what he does closely to see if there is any clue that could pan into something we can try.

Ericus Deathbringer wowhead com/npc=113916/ericus-deathbringer is the dual wielding frost DK on HoA. He paths as follows:

1) Heads to NE Runeforge and does a runeforge
    2) walks to the Soul Forge and looks at it
    3) Walks to the SW most Dungeon Training dummy and auto attacks it
    4) Walks to Quatermaster Ozorg and acts like he is buying something.

at AK9 I followed his path and did what he did but nothing happened.

Had a weird idea to check the lava where Tirion got rekt, but didn't find anything. Going to check the Broken Shore more thoroughly, though.

Deleted
    Has anyone else got this weird frosty fog happening on the top level in Archerus? Near the steps where the horsemen are. Could be related to the halloween stuff but it's very pronounced and looks frosty. like it's blowing towards the pit with the dummys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspira View Post
    Has anyone else got this weird frosty fog happening on the top level in Archerus? Near the steps where the horsemen are. Could be related to the halloween stuff but it's very pronounced and looks frosty. like it's blowing towards the pit with the dummys.
    Noticed that as well while watching the 2 npc's walk around.. not sure what it meant

Deleted
    its nice to see more ppl engage this, tho i have no hope left:S the marksopp is i believe reference to usopp from onepiece, (dress rosa arc to be exact)
    but its a nice theory check it out! the only places i have yet to check completely is a murloc isle of the coast of asuna, only elites.

reason for this is that murlocs are known to steal things, what if they came over the runes of darkening and became elites

hope the World boss is the trigger or dropper because this is getting out of hand!

Not sure what you guys are on about the pointing NPC. To me it looks like he just points to the giant green laser beam that rends the sky.. the reason Acherus is there you know? The thing we try to stop Guldan from doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zamset View Post
    its nice to see more ppl engage this, tho i have no hope left:S the marksopp is i believe reference to usopp from onepiece, (dress rosa arc to be exact)
    but its a nice theory check it out! the only places i have yet to check completely is a murloc isle of the coast of asuna, only elites.

reason for this is that murlocs are known to steal things, what if they came over the runes of darkening and became elites

hope the World boss is the trigger or dropper because this is getting out of hand!
    At the top of that isle is a high hp elite so you will need a decent group. I didnt see anything there while i was dying there.