Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    The picture flashing on that "forum post" is of Reaper. Not sure why it would just be him in a picture unless translating that code explains it.

7+ Year Old Account
    v1.4.0.2.324??

hm....
    2 missing digits, sombra is the 23th hero, 23 keeps coming up the entire time when we get something sombra related, sombra loves that number
    23 is made out of 2 digits: 2 and 3

v1.4.0.2.32423

half life 3 confirmed!

Formerly known as Arafal

I imagine a likely reason for the "??" is that they are confirming an upcoming build, but can't give an exact numbers (Unexpected bugs in software)

7+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/discordapp

discords twitter page is turning to the dark side it seems.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Curse you .
    S̵̛̩̩̺͚͙̩͚̠̏̀̊̋́͗͝o̢̜̬̹̹̖̬͚͕͖͊̀͊͐͑̾͒̓̚m͛̽͆̅̅̀͗� �̢̳͎̪̠͈͐͊b̸̢̧͍̹̲͚͔͑́̿̾͠͝r̢̧̲̼̻͚͔͙͍̿͂͐͆̌̓à͛͂̇̄͆ ̷̰̳̣͈͍̒̆̌̈́͢͢
    AlrighT! what do we know gang?

The only thing new is the completion of the upload with the comment, "Transmisión Completed - finishing loading ...
    ... Charging complete. Bastion Unit E-54 committed/compromised Completing Connection"

Everything else that I've seen spammed on reddit is old.

Edit: And the patch number with ?? thingy above.

Edit 2: Apparently there is a new bug on the console versions where you can see more unlocks than are currently available for characters. As in, if you had 27/50 unlocks on Mei then you clicked mei and went back out to the hero page it would say 27/51 or something.

Edit 3: Apparently there is debate over the proper translation between committed(which could be taken as "engaged" kind of) and compromised.
    Last edited by Museigen; 2016-10-18 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Museigen View Post
    Edit 3: Apparently there is debate over the proper translation between committed(which could be taken as "engaged" kind of) and compromised.
    In order for "comprometido" to be committed, it would need an object. As in "Estoy comprometido en detener el calentamiento global" -> "I'm committed to stop global warming". Even as a response to an already stated object ("Are you going to stop global warming?"), it would usually be "Estoy comprometido a ello" -> "I'm committed to it".

On it's own it's almost always compromised.

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    Whats she doing to Bastion???
    Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    snip
    Which gives us another Sombra skull.

Edit: Oh... MMOC doesn't like formatting.. Goddamnit... Fine...

Edit 2: Bation's R.I.P Pose blinks in Morse Code, spelling S O M B R A
    Last edited by Shadow Fox; 2016-10-19 at 10:31 AM.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

https://lumerico.mx/

https://lumerico.mx/TAKECONTROL/index.html

^
    I'm congratulating you for getting in here. I only wanted to know if you were ready or not. (Hey, it's really difficult to get good help lately... you should see some of the clowns I'm working with). For now, let's continue with the true challenge: taking down Lumerico Corp president Guillermo Portero. Why? Because he's a greedy and corrupt man, and an abominable thief. His plan of bringing in line the most powerful and biggest zigurat the 1st of november us nothing more than a deceit, an elaborate plan by his gang to become even more influential in the people of Mexico and get more money. And who's gonna pay for that? Common people, the ones that are always forgotten.
    I've started upgrading my protocols so that they are used to take down the Lumerico Corp infraestructure and Los Muertos are also trying to go against the revolution. Meanwhile, search the Lumerico Corp site for info we can use against the motherfucker, or better, get his username and password so that hundreds "not so favorable" facts about the president start popping up.
    I was able to get the username and pass of a Lumerico Corp employee, start here: GFlores/g#fNwP5qJ
    https://www.reddit.com/r/gamedetecti...new_overwatch/
    Last edited by t1saif; 2016-10-19 at 07:33 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    A rundown of today's developments, if anyone hasn't kept up:

Following yesterday's update, the comment in the source code on http://amomentincrime.com/ updated to say: v1.4.0.2.32448

Blizzard conducted a short live maintenance to take the game up to v1.4.0.2.32448.

In addition to minor bugfixes, the patch included an ARG tie-in. If you take Bastion up to one of the hacked security terminals in Dorado, he'll start beeping out a rapid morse code message.

The morse code message, when deciphered, directs players to https://lumerico.mx.

If you call the technical support number on the website, you'll get a recorded message which Sombra breaks into. She spouts off a series of numbers that, when converted to the alphabet and shifted using the number 23, becomes BYAXZTAKECONTROL, leading players to https://lumerico.mx/TAKECONTROL/index.html.

This is currently as far as the ARG has progressed.

A small PTR patch also just got pushed through to people who have the PTR installed, so something may be coming tonight. The servers are still offline.

which pretty much confirms this arg is a piece of crap. Just wait til blizzcon when she's announced and was planned to be announced since the beginning of this goose chase.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you call the technical support number on the website, you'll get a recorded message which Sombra breaks into. She spouts off a series of numbers that, when converted to the alphabet and shifted using the number 23, becomes BYAXZTAKECONTROL, leading players to https://lumerico.mx/TAKECONTROL/index.html.

This is currently as far as the ARG has progressed.
    the game detectives are far further than that, we managed to even log in.

the discord chat is like a blizzcon opening ceremony twitch chat right now.

Formerly known as Arafal

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    the game detectives are far further than that, we managed to even log in.

the discord chat is like a blizzcon opening ceremony twitch chat right now.
    So it has. It seems like the next step is probably to use a VPN to access https://lumerico.mx/president-bypass?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wheres Sombra when you need her?

After logging on as worker then finding the president login an email popped up after a short time saying wait till early next week. Drink your... and all that.

Credit to the people figuring it all out but it's hard to remain interested when it's basically, "Wait for it...wait for it....WAAAAIT FOR IT"
    Last edited by Museigen; 2016-10-19 at 08:42 PM.

I was thinking, what if Sombra's ult was her briefly taking control of an enemy hero, putting her in the enemy hero's mind while the other player can do nothing but watch as their hero is controlled by someone else now attacking their own team.

Would be a nice way to counter those heavily defended Bastion setups, but could easily be countered by a sleep dart or other CC.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I was thinking, what if Sombra's ult was her briefly taking control of an enemy hero, putting her in the enemy hero's mind while the other player can do nothing but watch as their hero is controlled by someone else now attacking their own team.

Would be a nice way to counter those heavily defended Bastion setups, but could easily be countered by a sleep dart or other CC.
    doubtful, it would swing the battle too much especially if you could make them use their own ult on their team. Now a better ult would be to steal someone else's ult. They would have to make it easier to see enemy ult timers. This way you are +1 ult ahead plus versatility plus some skill involved in getting the right one at the right time without an overpowered cc attached to it. Ana's sleep dart is already game breaking at times, let's not get too far in the deep end.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    The day Junkensteins Revenge ends.
    More importantly:

November 1st is the Day of the Dead, a Mexican Holiday. One of the things Day of the Dead is known for are....Candy Skulls. Candy Skulls are something that are tied to Sombra as her logo AND we know she is very likely Mexican.

To further cement this: The Lumerico site mentions an event on Nov 1 where Guillermo will be present and Sombra made it clear she wants to take him down.

So yeah.....my money is on her dropping either on PTR or Live on Nov 1.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.