Poll: Will you hide belts?

Thread: Belt Hiding

Belt Hiding

Will you hide your waist in 7.1? I see myself hiding it on every character just because it's always gotten in the way of chest/robe graphics imo

yes.
    belts ruin some of my characters transmog.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I'd prefer to hide hands ... but I'm all for hiding belts as well, at least for my characters wearing robes. Having to wear a belt usually ruins those mogs (for me).

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to be able to hide chest on my warrior, just have the pants and boots.

Yeah. I can now use the tier 8 paladin set without it looking retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    Yeah. I can now use the tier 8 paladin set without it looking retarded.
    If you mean the white/brown T8 variant, there's a World Drop WoD epic that matches.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=118888/a...ned-waistguard

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, all missing now is wrists and gloves. That is all.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not going to lie, Hide Belt is the thing I'm most excited for in 7.1.

Now if they could implement Hide Gloves while they're at it, I'll be able to die happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Yup, all missing now is wrists and gloves. That is all.
    I'd settle for wrists. There are many gloves that can work with almost any set, but wrists are always a pain in the ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only for my slutmogs.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I'd settle for wrists. There are many gloves that can work with almost any set, but wrists are always a pain in the ass.
    Some wrists can be hidden well by gloves, but some gloves just doesn't fit.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Only thing I hide on some characters are helms and cloaks. I like showing everything else.
    Giggity.

In all seriousness alot of belts are just bland and generic or completely over the top. There are a few subtle ones I like that went above and beyond and I appreciate them for that.

My two belt models in game are Mail users only though. The Girdle of the Legion General (many other items have the same look) and the Industrial Lifting Belt. Both fit the theme of Shamans and Hunters really well and go beyond the basic simple waistband. They don't look tacky and they can fit a lot of transmogs due to the fact that the models come in different colors.

As for cloth users, they have so few options. I'd like to see a belt with a scabbard attached to it for the Fire Mage users. Would look really sharp for them. Maybe a dagger sized scabbard too for the warlocks and rogues.