Deleted

[Resto] Trinkets for mythic raiding

Hey guys.

I am currently progressing on Mythic with my raid team - we're 4/7 and ongoing progress on Il'gynoth.

Recently, getting the BiS trinkets has become my next goal. However, I do feel unsure which is best.
    Is there any trinkets which are insanely favored, or is it very situational?

Currently, I run Flask of the Solemn night (840) and Cocoon of Enforced Solitude (880).

I do have lots of other healing trinkets laying around in my bags, but unsure if they are worth to use. I really love the cocoon, because it can be used 2-3 times during a fight, giving tons of mana. The proc from Flask of the Solemn helps insanely much to put out rejuvenation carpets etc. but I feel like it can be very unreliable. Maybe I should go for the Bottled Hurricane? It gives more consistent haste, and the proc can be used better.

Unfortunately, I have not been lucky enough to get any of the 3 other trinkets from Emerald Nightmare, so I could not test with it yet. If anyone has them, please let me know what you think about them.

//Millows-Nordrassil

Hey, most rdruids run Darkmoon trinket + Fog or Darkmoon + Alchemy trinket. These are very good compared to the ones in EN

Deleted
    The darkmoon trinket is the obvious best i think. After that Amalgalms spine from m+ would be the best choice, the higher ilvl the better, but that requires immense luck. The cocoon you have is i think the third best, especially for longer fights. For shorter intense fights, like ursoc, the flask is prolly better than amalgalms or cocoon though.

Quote Originally Posted by seba2632 View Post
    Unfortunately, I have not been lucky enough to get any of the 3 other trinkets from Emerald Nightmare, so I could not test with it yet. If anyone has them, please let me know what you think about them.
    Vial of Nightmare Fog is made of cookies and rainbows and all things nice. You won't find anything better for throughput.

That and the Darkmoon trinket seems to be the most popular setup. Of course, the popularity of the DMC might be a bit skewed due to the fact that you're not reliant on random drops to get it.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Deleted
    You all bring some interesting points.

Now I am wondering, wouldn't Heightened Senses from Ursoc come close to the alchemy trinket? Or are you taking the alchemy trinket for the bonus mana potion effect as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    Vial of Nightmare Fog is made of cookies and rainbows and all things nice. You won't find anything better for throughput.

That and the Darkmoon trinket seems to be the most popular setup. Of course, the popularity of the DMC might be a bit skewed due to the fact that you're not reliant on random drops to get it.
    Does it roll random stats or is it fixed?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by seba2632 View Post
    You all bring some interesting points.

Now I am wondering, wouldn't Heightened Senses from Ursoc come close to the alchemy trinket? Or are you taking the alchemy trinket for the bonus mana potion effect as well?
    Proc is good. Vers is not the best though.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Proc is good. Vers is not the best though.
    I know, but it is literally the same as the alchemy trinket, except for the 40% increased mana potion?

Pictures:
    imgur . com/a/7To2A

So I have the below:

860 - Flask of the Solemn Night
    865 - Cocoon of Enforced Solitude
    855 - Vial of Nightmare Fog

You would suggest the Cocoon/Vial?

Deleted
    Flask and Vial. Cocoon is useless - get Dark moon if you want a mana trinket. If you have no mana issues, try to get a decent Chrono Shard. Flask and Chrono are the best throughput trinkets.

Been using Darkmoon trinket: Promise, i dunno why alot of healers arent picking this up (it saves roughly 200k iirc for ursoc fight)

and other one i have is 870 Amalgalms spine but sometimes fights like eye boss i use 880 cocoon

was really excited for "interesting" trinkets from Trials of Valor but it looks like its just a stupid stat stick trinket -.-
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    not sure why the ursoc trinket is ignored so heavily. The proc is amazing and frequent, and versa isnt even that bad especially for progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    Been using Darkmoon trinket: Promise, i dunno why alot of healers arent picking this up (it saves roughly 200k iirc for ursoc fight)
    It's extremely popular on mythic, actually.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

I am running into the same problem, of not knowing what to run.

I found a Disc Trinket Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...7fNs0/htmlview, but can not find anything similar for Druid.

Insight: 863-868 Depending on Equipped 1/7 M - Legendary Bracers
    Currently Using 850 Chrono Shard + 850 Cocoon... I seem to go oom with 18-24% Overhealing ( Normally, HM Xav doesn't count as I blow everything in sleep mode)
    I have access to Promise and Alch
    In Bag
    865 Horn of Cenarius
    865 Heightened Senses Socket with 200 INT
    845 Bottled Hurricane
    840 Flask of the Solemn Night

Any and all insight to why one would be better than another would be greatly appreciated.

Deleted
    Hi, I would lite to take the opportunity to ask what trinkets you would suggest to use in mythic raiding.
    I will use Nightmare Fog 865. The second trinket is a choice between:
    865 Heightened Senses
    870 Concave Reflecting Lens

(I also have 865 Cocoon which I'll use for fights where I have time and benefit from it).

Thanks in advance