Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zace View Post
    I seriously didn't know what I was expecting, you people have no other argument than "Trump said mean things". Well I'm done here, not gonna feed armchair politicians post counts.
    Yes just run away before anyone has time to write a reasonable reply.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghier View Post
    Im fascinated that people on a video game fan site so adamantly support Hillary Clinton when she was one of the biggest critics of violent video games:

She literally says they have been proven to lower the IQ of children and relates it to lead poisoning. She even mentioned that some games have cannibalism. So, undead players, how many people have you eaten because you played World of Warcraft?
    Trump has criticized video games and thought they could cause people to act more violent that's just an opinion a lot older people have except Bernie maybe but that's it.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...12064539283457

- - - Updated - - -

Where's your proof that he's "insanely corrupt and shady individual"? There's a reason I don't comment on these forums that much, it's full of complete morons.
    Trump's charity actually got shut down because it was basically a scam even though he accused the Clinton foundation of shady shit. He's refused to pay people several times and has abused illegal immigrate labor while rallying against it while campaigning. Trump has asserted that Bill Clinton is a predator but he's looking like a predator himself these days. A lot of the people who have accused Bill of rape or sexual misconduct have had their cases thrown out or there testimony brought under question which allowed him to go free.

Trump is a shady and corrupt individual. How someone doesn't see that says more about them than us and both are shit candidates. I just thinks it's sad someone is eating a turd sandwich with a smile on there face.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-10-19 at 07:30 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    "Americans United for Change has always operated according to the highest ethical standards," said Brad Woodhouse, President of Americans United For Change. "Scott Foval is no longer associated with Americans United for Change."

Is this the same guy who is president of CTR?
    well, since both Foval and Creamer have been fired, lets see where they turn up. Anyone wanna take bets that they get hired by the Clinton Foundation in the next couple of days?

Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21 View Post
    well, since both Foval and Creamer have been fired, lets see where they turn up. Anyone wanna take bets that they get hired by the Clinton Foundation in the next couple of days?
    It doesn't matter if they really do. Debunked rumors will circulate about them being hired nonetheless, just like the debunked claim about Jessica Leeds. Who needs facts when we have feels?

One of them paid a $850,000 settlement for their "unfounded accusations" and it isn't Trump. Hillary is on tape laughing about defending her child rapist client when she was working as an attorney. The hypocrisy in this matter is unbelievable.
    First off, AGAIN, Bill isn't running. And he paid the $850,000 while still claiming innocence, he just wanted it to be over. And 2ndly Hillary NEVER LAUGHED about defending a child rapist, she laughed at how easily a polygraph can be defeated. http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinto...ghed-about-it/

If settling a lawsuit means they are guilty, then Trump is fucking guilty as all hell for bribing people since he has settled out of court for that shit.

The only hypocrite is you.

- - - Updated - - -

Who cares about Breitbart when there's Wikileaks?
    Because Wikileaks has been caught a few times now, fabricating their stories so far this year.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    If you've ever done video editing, you know how insanely easy it is to cobble together a conversation and create a narrative.
    I have for several years, actually. And while I agree it is easy to cobble together pieces of footage to create a narrative, that usually involves focusing on the other persons face that isn't currently talking to make the current person speaking say whatever you'd like them to say.

This is not the case as there is only one camera angle. Not so easy now.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    First off, AGAIN, Bill isn't running. And he paid the $850,000 while still claiming innocence, he just wanted it to be over. And 2ndly Hillary NEVER LAUGHED about defending a child rapist, she laughed at how easily a polygraph can be defeated. http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinto...ghed-about-it/

If settling a lawsuit means they are guilty, then Trump is fucking guilty as all hell for bribing people since he has settled out of court for that shit.

The only hypocrite is you.

- - - Updated - - -

Because Wikileaks has been caught a few times now, fabricating their stories so far this year.
    Didn't you know? Snopes is bought and paid for by the Clinton Foundation!

Man, this is easy.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post

Man, this is easy.
    Are you being Sarcastic? They're a fake front for the Clinton news network learn to conspiracy theory. I mean have you ever seen Cnn and Snopes update at the same time?
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Man, this is easy.
    They have no ties to the Clinton Foundation. Perhaps they are a Clinton supporter, but most people who own things these days are.

10+ Year Old Account
    First off, AGAIN, Bill isn't running. And he paid the $850,000 while still claiming innocence, he just wanted it to be over.
    Not just "while insisting he was innocent", while the lawsuit had been dismissed for lack of merit. He wanted to stop a never-ending cycle of appeals over nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    They have no ties to the Clinton Foundation. Perhaps they are a Clinton supporter, but most people who own things these days are.
    I think (hope) he was being sarcastic with the "This is easy" part, since that's basically what the Dumpsters do is hand-wave off any media source that says bad things about their Godfather by saying Hillary some how "bought them off".

I'll sadly admit though, it's very hard to tell these days as what SHOULD be obvious sarcasm is actually what some deplorable people believe in! >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I think (hope) he was being sarcastic with the "This is easy" part, since that's basically what the Dumpsters do is hand-wave off any media source that says bad things about their Godfather by saying Hillary some how "bought them off".

I'll sadly admit though, it's very hard to tell these days as what SHOULD be obvious sarcasm is actually what some deplorable people believe in! >_<
    Yep, we live in an age where wearing a planned Parenthood t-shirt is the same as encouraging violence, but the problem is those wearing the shirt. Now make the same claim, but this time claim Trump supporters are so deplorable that they will get violent over a t-shirt, which makes you a Hillarybot. There is no room there for sarcasm, you wear the shirt you are causing violence, then you claim wearing the shirt will cause violence, you are biased. Trump supporters will admit they are unhinged, as long as they can rationalize it as someone's else's fault... which usually is the land of sarcasm...

Remember, 18 months ago, you didn't have to ask if people were sarcastic, when they claimed to want Trump as president. It was funny when Simpsons did it years ago...

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...ould_lead.html
    Last edited by Felya; 2016-10-19 at 03:33 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Man, this is easy.
    LOL, yeah, easy to spout BULLSHIT.

First off, AGAIN, Bill isn't running.
    Wait... it's not 1991??? OH MY GOD WHAT YEAR IS IT? Hillary is running for president?? I can't believe this. I fell into a black hole in 1991 and now it's 2016.
    And he paid the $850,000 while still claiming innocence, he just wanted it to be over. If settling a lawsuit means they are guilty, then Trump is fucking guilty as all hell for bribing people since he has settled out of court for that shit. The only hypocrite is you
    So bribery = rape? If he is indeed guilty of bribery and yet assumes a moral high ground and shames others for it; then that is hypocrisy. For either of the Clintons to judge Donald Trump regarding sexual misconduct is hypocrisy. Bill Clinton has sexual assault allegations going back decades. One of which he paid $850,000 for. Hillary has called his mistresses things like "bimbos" "trailer trash" and "narcissistic loony toon". Bill lied to the whole world with his famous "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" speech. He was actually at the very least getting BJs from a young intern. How the wife of the second president ever to be impeached has come so close to the White House baffles me. The odds of that happening had she never gotten the visibility of being his wife is insanely low. Two people meet and get married who would have made it to become the democratic nominee for president on their own? There is a better chance of an alien spaceship landing in my front yard within the next 5 minutes. I will be back to let you know if it happens.

edit: no aliens
    Last edited by Ghier; 2016-10-19 at 10:45 AM.

Wait... it's not 1991??? OH MY GOD WHAT YEAR IS IT? Hillary is running for president?? I can't believe this. I fell into a black hole in 1991 and now it's 2016.

So bribery = rape? If he is indeed guilty of bribery and yet assumes a moral high ground and shames others for it; then that is hypocrisy. For either of the Clintons to judge Donald Trump regarding sexual misconduct is hypocrisy. Bill Clinton has sexual assault allegations going back decades. One of which he paid $850,000 for. Hillary has called his mistresses things like "bimbos" "trailer trash" and "narcissistic loony toon". Bill lied to the whole world with his famous "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" speech. He was actually at the very least getting BJs from a young intern. How the wife of the second president ever to be impeached has come so close to the White House baffles me. The odds of that happening had she never gotten the visibility of being his wife is insanely low. Two people meet and get married who would have made it to become the democratic nominee for president on their own? There is a better chance of an alien spaceship landing in my front yard within the next 5 minutes. I will be back to let you know if it happens.

While both of them are illegal, Trump has literally SETTLED hundreds of lawsuits against him, including paying fines for bribing elected officials. Including Pam Bondi, where he paid a meager $2500 fine for bribery. Technically he isn't out of the woods with that one yet. He still has a chance of facing criminal charges for it.

While Bill Clinton did technically commit adultery, it isn't illegal. What Trump did though, IS ILLEGAL. He even admitted to it on tape that he sexually assaulted a woman by grabbing her by the pussy and the woman even confirmed it. And now that the flood gates were opened by the video, there have been over a DOZEN women coming forth, even a 33 year old claiming she was raped by Trump 20 years ago with a civil suit against him that goes to trial in December with 4 witnesses. We call that, not only rape, but PEDOPHILIA.

Again, Bill isn't running. So trying to hit Hillary for the adulterous, 3 time married, and possibly rapist Trump, is fucking asinine. Especially since there has been a couple of women that have claimed that Trump raped them, including his first ex-wife.

Quote Originally Posted by QwertySham View Post
    I have for several years, actually. And while I agree it is easy to cobble together pieces of footage to create a narrative, that usually involves focusing on the other persons face that isn't currently talking to make the current person speaking say whatever you'd like them to say.

This is not the case as there is only one camera angle. Not so easy now.
    No, that isn't how it works. For example, I can ask you to tell me who you work for, and get a couple of sentences about who that is and what you do for them. Then I can ask you to hypothetically tell me how someone could do some illegal activity related to your job. I simply paste those two answers together, and what people see is you say "I work for this person, and this is what I do" and it sounds like it includes the hypothetical answer I asked you for.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Say it with me: President Donald Trump.

You keep repeating this, so at some point someone has to correct you:

Clinton did not settle an $850,000 rape case. He was accused of sexual HARASSMENT, not assault, by Paula Jones, and that is the settlement you are referring to. Maybe if you are this painfully ignorant of the facts of the situation, you should just keep your mouth shut and stop embarrassing yourself.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    Say it with me: President Donald Trump.
    Sorry, to deny reality, you would have to be fucking DELUSIONAL to see a "president Trump", of anything. He isn't even president of most of the companies with his name on it.

10+ Year Old Account

Clinton did not settle an $850,000 rape case. He was accused of sexual HARASSMENT, not assault, by Paula Jones, and that is the settlement you are referring to. Maybe if you are this painfully ignorant of the facts of the situation, you should just keep your mouth shut and stop embarrassing yourself.
    And to repeat, that lawsuit regarding sexual harassment was dismissed due to lack of any evidence, the settlement wasn't an attempt to get the lawsuit dropped, but to get Paula Jones to go away and not file appeal after appeal and keep this tied up in court for years, despite that lack of evidence.

That kind of settlement involves the accuser retracting their accusation. So at this point, they're making assertions as to what happened to Paula Jones that not even Paula Jones agrees with.

Oh well send me to the gallows because I didn't specify that Paula was harrassment instead of assault. They are both pretty reprehensible aren't they? Anyone that would do either is morally bankrupt. Maybe if you can't read messages on a forum without getting so upset; you should turn the computer off and walk outside for a little while. I couldn't care any less if you think I am embarrassing myself.