Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knopperz View Post
    Global Media Blackout on Wikileaks and Podesta Emails -- check
    Twitter / Facebook blocking Trends, and shadowbanning critical Users -- check
    CNN Report that Wikileaks are illegal (lol!) -- check
    Google Caught Rigging Search Results For Hillary Clinton -- check

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/0...nside-sources/
    CNN Report : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHlIQuycNps
    Goggle : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1hy1LSJACk

Are you this blind?
    Yeah, you claim not to be a Trump surrogate yet you're quoting Breitbart news?

Hue hue. Got to be more careful managing that fake image of neutrality buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by theswapper View Post
    All part of the institutional corruption that is the Clintons. Trumps is a buffoon in the things he says, but Hillary and her croonies are a whole different level of corrupt. FBI files suggested as much, but the media (CNN, etc.) refuse to cover it extensively.
    I know you act like you are a new account, but whose alt account are you that you needed to make a new one? Ransath? Obviously you haven't been paying attention to the news, they have done extensive coverage of everything that has come out from wikileaks, although there really hasn't been anything damning from the leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Yeah, right. Because Russians are stupid and couldn't do it from some other place, had to be Russia.
    Try thinking on your own.

Instead of, you know, believing in this conspiracy theory of Putin being Trump supporter and doing a really sloppy job at manipulating the US elections that they got exposed and now Trump is going down!

It should be obvious that either Putin is not involved at all or supports Hilary.
    Ummm... the US government confirmed the cyber attacks came from Russia before the first debates.

Try keeping up with the actual facts, son.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by theswapper View Post
    All part of the institutional corruption that is the Clintons. Trumps is a buffoon in the things he says, but Hillary and her croonies are a whole different level of corrupt. FBI files suggested as much, but the media (CNN, etc.) refuse to cover it extensively.
    Oh, you've seen these FBI files!? Do share them! While you're at it, also share the reason (REAL reason backed by facts, not you out-of-ass opinion) the FBI hasn't arrested them yet if theyy have said files/evidence against the Clintons. I'll be waiting, skippy! ^_^

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Ummm... the US government confirmed the cyber attacks came from Russia before the first debates.

Try keeping up with the actual facts, son.
    Again, try thinking on your own. It's the same US government that confirmed Saddam had WMDs
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, try thinking on your own. It's the same US government that confirmed Saddam had WMDs
    You sure you want to go with Poisoning the Well? I'll remind you, if WikiLeaks was proven wrong even one time, by your logic, we'd have to distrust them all the time. Is that really what you want to go with?

Let's also remember that the people who claimed Saddam had WMD's are no longer in power anyhow, making your argument invalid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    You sure you want to go with Poisoning the Well? I'll remind you, if WikiLeaks was proven wrong even one time, by your logic, we'd have to distrust them all the time. Is that really what you want to go with?

Let's also remember that the people who claimed Saddam had WMD's are no longer in power anyhow, making your argument invalid.
    Nope, I'm going with "Russians are stupid and couldn't do it from some other place, had to be Russia"

But it is so naive of you to think that different people don't lie.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    But it is so naive of you to think that different people don't lie.
    Then perhaps you should have led with that? You said it was the same US government. It's really not. Saying the Obama administration is lying, because the Bush administration lied, doesn't support your claim at all. Try using evidence from the correct decade so you don't look the fool for unrelated statements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Then perhaps you should have led with that? You said it was the same US government. It's really not. Saying the Obama administration is lying, because the Bush administration lied, doesn't support your claim at all. Try using evidence from the correct decade so you don't look the fool for unrelated statements.
    It is the same US government, following the same doctrine. People at the front are nobodies.

It is the same US government, following the same doctrine. People at the front are nobodies.
    Oooooh is it make up a conspiracy theory time? Oh Goodie! I love making up stories and need no proof what so ever!

seems like this turned into a pissing contest.
    time to close it then?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    The only question is: is it the illuminati, or the reptilians that are the actual rulers? Or is it both?!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    The only question is: is it the illuminati, or the reptilians that are the actual rulers? Or is it both?!!!
    How CNN reports on wikileaks:

I guess the topic is still mostly verboten in the corporate media
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post

[video=youtube;tDyOhcKpn74]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDyOhcKpn74[video]

Let's run "This has to do with what I said" analyzer.

source theanalyzer.sh

Analyzing... Complete.

cat theresult.txt

Error 404: having to do with anything May90 said was not found.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Assange is a dumbass (sorry it's true) ... they should cut his internet permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post

wow...."that sucks...."

- - - Updated - - -

also, interesting sleuthing done by people on reddit about a connect the dots about Assange and getting framed by people with close ties to Hillary

http://yournewswire.com/reddit-clint...-assange-pedo/

Again, try thinking on your own instead of being Breitbart's bitch.

See? Two can play at your useless level of posting...

7+ Year Old Account
    I just find it funny that a pathetic excuse of a man, cries about Ecuador turning off the internet access to him, an outlaw that they're kind enough to keep in a hole in the first place.

Keep trying to rig our election though, Assange. That's just what we love, an Australian scumbag, hiding in Ecuador, accepting stolen information from the Russians, and slowly releasing it piece by piece over months, while not even reading through it, in attempts to try and influence our election in favor of the Russia's choice, while at the same time keeping that pompous, windbag relevant.

This garbage is the only thing "rigged" this election cycle. Wikileaks, years ago, became all about one tired boring old man who never was or will be a journalist trying to stoke his ego. Any good they ever did was over long ago.

Drudge: "There were weapons of mass destruction and it is complete lunacy to not want to go stop them!"
    Donald, "Hillary voted to go to that war and thats a sign of bad judgement!"
    Drudge, "Yeah Hillary voting to go stop a country that had weapons of mass destruction was bad judgement!"
    Pence, "I voted for the same war."
    Donald, "I don't care. You were tricked by Bush and Bush Media!"
    Drudge, "Yeah, you were tricked by Bush!"
    Drudge, "Hey Donald, look who came to the party...."

10+ Year Old Account

Why so adversarial? Wanna blindly believe US government - that's your right. No need to be so bitter about it.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    I just find it funny that a pathetic excuse of a man, cries about Ecuador turning off the internet access to him, an outlaw that they're kind enough to keep in a hole in the first place.

Keep trying to rig our election though, Assange. That's just what we love, an Australian scumbag, hiding in Ecuador, accepting stolen information from the Russians, and slowly releasing it piece by piece over months, while not even reading through it, in attempts to try and influence our election in favor of the Russia's choice, while at the same time keeping that pompous, windbag relevant.

This garbage is the only thing "rigged" this election cycle. Wikileaks, years ago, became all about one tired boring old man who never was or will be a journalist trying to stoke his ego. Any good they ever did was over long ago.
    this is an example of why the rest of the world generally perceives Americans as ignorant obese rednecks.

When I travel I won't refer to myself as American for that very reason. I just say "oh im from NY. NYC is like its own country".