Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This creature should've been shot dead, end of.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    The "Ferguson effect" is a good thing.

Cops should be aware that they will be scrutinized to hell and back for every little thing they do. They are public servants, not our masters.

If they aren't prepared to take the risk inherent in hesitating to use deadly force, I have a suggestion for them: quit.
    What the fuck.
    Police are enforcers of the law. If you don't obey the law your people, including yourself, put into place, police damn right are your masters.

Quote Originally Posted by Exileos View Post
    What the fuck.
    Police are enforcers of the law. If you don't obey the law your people, including yourself, put into place, police damn right are your masters.
    Like you said enforcers of the law not and not the judge and executioner of the law.

This his a huge difference. T

he cop in this case didn't have to fear for her live, she wasn't alone and just because some guy was struggling doesn't mean a cop should just shoot somebody for being a little bit of trouble. If you'r afraid of a bloody nose as a cop then you shouldn't be a bloody cop that is allowed to carry a weapon and has the right to kill people.

Man is unarmed and her first thought is: "I SHOULD SHOOT HIM!". Second thought is "WAIT, SJWs WILL RIOT ON ME!".

... Shouldn't the first thought be "how can I apprehend this criminal without using lethal force"? Ffs, don't you go through some level of training for situations like this? Why is it always gun or nothing? There's this thing called your own taser, or a nightstick, or idfk something other than just immediately going for your gun or letting him injure you.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

It amazes me that this cultural fiction is so strong in the US that regular people actually believe that the police are just allowed to shoot "degenerates".
    Chicago itself is a cesspool. What if this guy attacked some random person instead of a cop?
    Last edited by Suporex; 2016-10-19 at 11:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How many people in this thread can't tell the difference between self-defense and execution. You're all fucking morons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didnt we literally have the same thread a week ago?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dairios View Post
    I doubt she's a bad cop. The problem is, say she did shoot him? Suddenly there's an outcry "He was a good boy! He was such a sweet young man!" And then, lo and behold "She's a bad cop, she shouldn't have shot him. She should have just tased him."

Geeze. Police really can't win these days, can they?
    That's exactly it.

Police are fucked regardless of what they do.

Personally I think she should have shot him. But luckily for her there was enough backup there to ensure she didn't suffer any permanent damage or ended up dead.

It's becoming quite sad in America seeing cops forced into this sort of position. Or feeling that they are forced into it.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Ah, the alt right and Internet tough guys...the only people in the entire world from which you heard sentences like ''American cops are not trigger happy enough''

There is a crime, dudes, that does not warrant in your mind, immediate execution ?

(Hint : before he start hitting the cop, the culprit is just a confused DUI driver-infractions that, even in the most manly and virile juridictions of the US, does not warrant a bullet in the head. AFTER he start hitting the cop, he is a much worse criminal, but that would be a little hard for the cop to shoot him at this point.....

This is why, incidentally, the story about ''I did not shoot him because of stoopid SJW an kauze I'm a weak wumin'' is rather fishy, since there was not really a moment that warranted shooting the suspect before it was too late to use weapons.

Of course, not in the mind of the usual suspects, in which the police should have sprayed the whole street with heavy machine gun fire.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-10-19 at 12:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Ah, the alt right and Internet tough guys...the only people in the entire world from which you heard sentences like ''American cops are not trigger happy enough''
    How do you keep getting unbanned? That's pretty impressive.

And it's not a matter of being trigger happy. It's a matter of where exactly do you draw the line where cops are able to defend themselves with deadly force? People like you feel they should never ever use deadly force because it's bad ok??

Other people feel they should be able to use it the second a bad guy presents himself.

I feel there is a fine middle ground and that this particular situation was right on the border of it.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

The video show a rather basic situation

After the unhinged culprit start hitting the cops, it would have been excusable to shoot him

Before he start hitting them, he did nothing warranting execution.

I know it's hard to fathom, but cops does not have prescience : the only way the victim could have shot the culprit was if she had shooted him before grappling him....

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Orlando, Florida. United States of America
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    And I always appreciate the sort of radical extremist triggered mentality that looks at criticism of an officer who puts people in danger as being "racist".

Of course if every single factor of this indictment was the same, except for the skin color of the perp, there wouldn't be anybody dropping the "stormfront" meme.

Oh, and you say this is good?

A cop who refuses to do their job isn't good.

Next time it could be her partners life in danger, or a civilians, maybe one day you or a family member is being assaulted and the cop who response fails to do what is necessary to save you because of some misguided SJW brainwashing.

The "Ferguson effect", as they call it, is not good at all.

Its a breakdown of law & order.
    You're about as perfect a definition for "Bitch-made faggot" as I ever have seen, read, or heard since I learned what scumbags like you are, and the horrible things you do and think. There will NEVER be any peace in the U.S. Simply because there are a whole lot of people like me, that hate people like you, and will never tolerate your intolerance or myopia. Go fuck yourself, you little bitch.

[Infracted - Flaming]
    Last edited by Annoying; 2016-10-19 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sib View Post
    You're about as perfect a definition for "Bitch-made faggot" as I ever have seen, read, or heard since I learned what scumbags like you are, and the horrible things you do and think. There will NEVER be any peace in the U.S. Simply because there are a whole lot of people like me, that hate people like you, and will never tolerate your intolerance or myopia. Go fuck yourself, you little bitch.

[Infracted - Flaming]
    Haha, holy shit.

No joke, this is the largest outburst of pure rage I've ever invoked from anybody here.

And you did it all without actually addressing a single element of the post you quoted, which speaks louder than your chain of insults.

Oh and props for dropping a gay slur then lecturing about "tolerance".

Cheers and high-fives.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    The issue Joe is that the officer stated she didn't want to use her weapon because she was afraid of the backlash, specifically the SJW/BLM/cop-hate backlash that comes from a White officer lawfully shooting a Black criminal.

The issue is that a cop failed to do her duty putting her life, and her partners life, in extreme danger.

The luck of her escaping with only a disfigured scalp is no justification for failing to follow her training.

We cannot have cops that will pass their judgement through an SJW filter any more than we can have them passing judgement through a racial one.

See, this is where you are wrong. She did her duty. Her duty is to arrest criminals for them to stand trial for their crimes. As I said in the post you quoted. Police officers are not judge, jury and executioner.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Oh no! He pulled her hair?!

Man, truly a horrible injury suffered in the line of duty. Better get it all over the news.
    Yeah, I like how the article acts like you need hulk strength to pull out someone's hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Exileos View Post
    What the fuck.
    This is the god damn problem right here.

Not a "fear of backlash".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Didnt we literally have the same thread a week ago?
    Did you cry like every other SJW that Shooting someone directly beating down on you high on PCP is wrong and the Woman is a brave little soldier for showing how weak the American Police is drawn if they need to bow their Knee to Drug addict scum?

10+ Year Old Account
    People made it seem like the guy was on top of her repeatedly slamming her head into the ground... all I saw was a shitfest of a take town with an officer going down with the suspect and hitting her head.

Women and men who are not physically fit shouldn't be police officers. That's what I get from this video, nothing else.

I mean jesus, did you see the fat one just standing there, watching until they had him on the ground?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Did you cry like every other SJW that Shooting someone directly beating down on you high on PCP is wrong and the Woman is a brave little soldier for showing how weak the American Police is drawn if they need to bow their Knee to Drug addict scum?
    only one crying is you.