WoW Armory Mobile App

Can anyone get this damn thing to work anymore? I've tried on like 5 separate occasions with different internet connections, devices, the whole sha-bang with naught but a shred of functionality or ability to login. Have we gotten any word on when they'll fix this shit? Appstore says there hasn't been a patch since June 2015 and I'd believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by zacharyk88 View Post
    Can anyone get this damn thing to work anymore? I've tried on like 5 separate occasions with different internet connections, devices, the whole sha-bang with naught but a shred of functionality or ability to login. Have we gotten any word on when they'll fix this shit? Appstore says there hasn't been a patch since June 2015 and I'd believe it.
    They stopped officially supporting it, if I remember correctly. (My android version worked last time I actually had a subscription to WoW in Jan, but I refuse to buy an iPhone/iPad, so I can't tell you about the AppStore version.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zacharyk88 View Post
    Works for me. The AH was just down for a week or so, but they fixed it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

7+ Year Old Account
    im pretty sure they will be updating it soon to be on facebook, and have the class hall on it, speaking we have a bunch of mobile app icons popping up
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    I've had your issue with the mobile app, but I can't remember how to fix it. Mine works fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had problems loggin in.. Deleted the app AND DATA, installed it again.. Then it worked..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone use the AH on this app? It is broken, I can sell anything, but cant buy anything. I used to use this app allot, but cant anymore and it is annoying to have to go to Orgrimmar for the AH.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    Can anyone use the AH on this app? It is broken, I can sell anything, but cant buy anything. I used to use this app allot, but cant anymore and it is annoying to have to go to Orgrimmar for the AH.
    Same here. It broke in the 3rd week into legion. Only response from Blizzard: "yeah yeah, we're aware". Never heard anything about it again. So I guess it is low on their prio list (if it is even on it).

10+ Year Old Account
    When I try, I can only access the neutral AH..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    For buying and selling?

10+ Year Old Account
    For buying and selling?
    No idea, as I'm unable to switch to normal AH..

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Isn't the AH all Neutral now? Thought they made it all Neutral a while ago...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Isn't the AH all Neutral now? Thought they made it all Neutral a while ago...
    Thought so too... O well still cant do shit with it, they broke it in Legion. Damn you Blizz.

Thought so too... O well still cant do shit with it, they broke it in Legion. Damn you Blizz.
    That sucks I just tried mine out and it's still working. That's weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    That sucks I just tried mine out and it's still working. That's weird.
    Yea I just get a message that the connection timed out, or could not connect to the network.... but only when I want to buy stuff, when I sell stuff it takes a while for the AH to register, but the auction eventually gets created. I can collect my gold from sold auctions, browse the AH, and check on events.... but not buy anything from the AH.....