Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Do you think Crackle is town?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have him as neutral. He hasn't really done much to sway me either way. That 1 comment on maybe Senna talking about Miss Congeniality getting her killer striker me as odd but that's about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Life got in the way, lemme read all the thread then get back to you guys on my thoughts and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I have him as neutral. He hasn't really done much to sway me either way. That 1 comment on maybe Senna talking about Miss Congeniality getting her killer striker me as odd but that's about it.
    Alright so here is the thing, if you are town then there is most likely (99.99999999999999999%) a scum on your wagon d1. Sure it's WIFOM and considering this game is in a weird state it's definitely possible scum were just doing random stuff but meh.

The fact that you aren't interested in any of the players on your wagon is just odd.
    The votes on you d1 were:
    Largehorn, Senna, Crackle and Danner.

Senna is confirmed town.
    You have a town read on Danner and a null read on Crackle.
    I don't know what you think about Largehorn, but considering didn't mention him now (even though you voted on him yesterday) seems to imply you aren't scumreading him either.

If you are town then you need to convince me one of them is scum. That honestly wouldn't be that difficult if only you hadn't given a townread on Danner. I find him to be the most suspicious, I really do not understand how you could like his post yesterday. But sell me on Largehorn/Crackle then.

Unvote
    Vote: Listo

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I would have to say Jynx and Allowyn are near the top but that's mostly due to them not being here at all it seems.
    Unfortunately doing this wouldn't help us very much. We need to lynch probably Jynx but Allowyn is at least checking the thread occasionally... But now it looks like Crackle has disappeared.

This has been a weird game.

[QUOTE=dupti;42839684]@Danner, see the issue I have with what you're saying is not that you do not want to work under the assumption that someone bussed (which is reasonable), it's more so how you are pushing a narrative that Crackle simply can't be scum which is false.
    [quote]

Given that Jynx exists in the playerlist, the logic to read Crackle as town is kinda ... well, not evaporating, but it's reduced.

Given these premises:
    - Crackleslap is scum
    - Listo is town
    - Nobody is bussing and everyone is playing rationally
    - Jynx does not exist as a player

Then the following conclusions emerge:
    - Marack isn't on Crackleslap's team as he would then vote listo and save his buddy Crackleslap
    - Allowyn isn't on Crakcleslap's team as she would then vote listo and save her buddy Crackleslap
    - Anyone on Crackleslap's train isn't on his team as that violates the nobody is bussing clause
    - Jynx doesn't exist.
    - Leaving me and Largehorn as the only possible teammates of Crackleslap. And at least one of those is not right, you know

Now, yes, you may argue that conclusion #1 and #2 aren't guaranteed, and the no bus clause isn't guaranteed either. In fact, nothing here is guaranteed. Crackle raised the objection that there are only two scum, making the entire premise of 3 scum a problem as well. I haven't seen the movie (didn't even know there was a movie) - so I didn't know that. Nonetheless, it was my best shot at thinking a little. And jynx torpedoed the idea by simply existing.

I do not mind this vote as Marack does need to explain his vote, but I still have to question this.
    Why would Marack as scum throw out a useless vote at that point if listo is his teammate? Why not vote on Crackle?
    And could you please explain why that vote helps the read that Crackle is town?
    This is a super good point actually.
    New addition to that list of reads:
    - If listo is scum and crackleslap is not scum, then Marack is not scum.
    - If Marack is scum, then he would likely hammer just about anyone not on his team. So unless he and listo and crackle are teammates... Marack likely not scum!
    Same annoying list of gotchas and whatifs as the other reads. There's a million things that can void that read. But still well worth noting!

That said - I am thinking listo is not scum at this point, and I had that idea yesterday as well.
    That is much less certain than my read on Crackleslap - and that read was already weakened by Jynx - but it's backed by murphy's law.
    And thanks to this pointout of duptis, I no longer like my yesterday's vote for marack either.

So...
    vote: allowyn

I'll switch to secure a lynch though. Because this is just getting embarrassing.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

@Danner, hm alright. Mind explaining the Allowyn vote?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    @Danner, hm alright. Mind explaining the Allowyn vote?
    One of the two players that I haven't seen around in a while. We'll see how Post #123 works out
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    One of the two players that I haven't seen around in a while. We'll see how Post #123 works out
    If that is your reasoning, why not Jynx instead? Allowyn has more posts than him.

Putting some pressure on the one here seems more useful than the one not here.
    As for post count, that's a bit misleading given that Jynx started one day behind everyone else. Nonetheless, 1 post is 1 post.

Oh Danner, are you scum?

That's not what we agreed you would ask me about in the mafia chat, earlier!

Damn it... people were here to talk with and I missed them!

7+ Year Old Account
    Under 12 hours and here's the current count

Vote Count
    Listo - 3: Largehorn (112), Dupti (115), Greaham (125)
    Allowyn – 1 : Danner (127)

With 9 in play it take 5 to remove a player
    with 4 votes currently it takes 3 for mod majority

7+ Year Old Account
    TBH, based on the activity level of people, It might be good to just get rid of someone really participating.

That being said,
    Allowyn, JynxieJ, Marack and Graeham (who placed a vote with no reason) havent been doing much if anything the past 2 gamedays.

My activity has been shit with day end timing with work, wow raids and being sick. So ill go back and reread the game and come up with something.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    It might be good to just get rid of someone really participating.
    I am going to assume that this was a typo and you meant "not" participating.

Operating under that assumption, yes, it would likely be a good from the ideas and reasons we've discussed ad nauseam. Unfortunately, the problems with doing that we've also discussed ad nauseam. And they play a bigger role I feel in a situation like this. We have very little hard evidence to work with currently. The removal of a non-contributing player yields minimal additional information (beyond that player's RC) as it is currently a neutral play.

So we get RC information, which yes can be very helpful, but not much beyond that...

But I am willing to help as long as we can ensure a lynch today but personally I think the best bet for that is Listo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so apparently I made an accidental lie yesterday. It would appear that my character is in the movie... My bad...

Listo you know you are going to get lynched unless you do something right? I don't really think you can do anything about it at this point though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Listo you know you are going to get lynched unless you do something right? I don't really think you can do anything about it at this point though.
    Why do you think I've fallen over mostly? I have no scum reads and I've been focused since D1. All I can do is claim Miss Ohio at this point.