Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Choda View Post
    And one less 150k dps cry-baby I won't have to carry. You sir, would have been spot on if not for the fact that no matter how much I ignore people like you, you keep whining and whining until you get your way. I've been content for a decade of ignoring people like you, and if Blizzard shared my content we wouldn't have to have this inane discussion because LFR would never be a thing.
    Heh. Must really stick in your craw that Blizzard caters to folk like me. It is nothing personal. If Blizzard catered to nothing but the high and mighty the game would be stone dead. If you took that stick out of your arse and stopped looking down on everyone you may find that we can do more than 150k dps and tank and heal just fine as well. I can't really fault you tho as i look at raiders with the same disdain thanks to these forums. Guess we are just oil and water.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Heh. Must really stick in your craw that Blizzard caters to folk like me. It is nothing personal. If Blizzard catered to nothing but the high and mighty the game would be stone dead. If you took that stick out of your arse and stopped looking down on everyone you may find that we can do more than 150k dps and tank and heal just fine as well. I can't really fault you tho as i look at raiders with the same disdain thanks to these forums. Guess we are just oil and water.
    And if you got off your perceived moral high ground you'd see that the only reason I, and many others harbor such seating hatred toward "your kind" is because we're getting sick and tired of literally over a decade constant, incessant whining.

Raids aren't accessible enough, we can't see the content! Waaah nerf them! - Every raid gets nerfed after a few months, requirement dropped down to 25/10 instead of 40/20/10, attunements either removed or made drastically easier.
    Waaah those mean raiders have epic gear! I want that waaah! - 5 man dungeons start dropping epic gear
    I get kicked out of groups! I can't find groups! I can't even find the dungeon on the map! Waaaaah! - LFG is introduced.
    Waaah it's not fair, raiders got unique mounts that aren't obtainable any more! - Glory of the X Raider mounts are no longer time-limited.
    It's not fair that 25 man guilds get better gear! Waaaah we want gear too! - 25 and 10 man versions of raids start dropping the same gear.
    Raids are still too hard I wipe a lot and I have to know tactics! Waaah! - LFR is introduced

And today we got:

Waaah it's not fair raiders get to see bosses before us!
    Waaah raiders get to do a cosmetic appearance quest waah it's no fair we should get the same thing for much less effort! Waaah!

If you can pull more than 150k dps, tank and heal just fine, then what are you doing in LFR? It takes literally less than an hour to start a group for Emerald Nightmare, fill it up with 10 people, go in and finish the raid. There is no excuse whatsoever for not doing it unless you've recently had a lobotomy or you're paralyzed from the neck down. If you're a sane, normal person who understands my point of view I will understand yours and I will be the cheeriest person you've ever met.

But no, not only do you not care to hear that, you also have the audacity to demand even more, even the little what's left to us who actually want the thrill of achieving something tangible, something unique that only a true minority of players gets to experience. You want to take away the last vestige of vindication we get for our constant dedication in trying to improve our play and push our limits day after day.

I felt something beyond awe when I first stepped into the chamber of C'Thun in vanilla, or any of the wings in vanilla Naxxramas. Now, when I enter Emerald Nightmare Mythic, I don't feel anything, because I've just been there an hour ago doing it on heroic and I will be in there later to do it on normal.

And then you have the balls to call me high and mighty for not silently giving my enjoyment over to you. How about instead you step up and stop demanding handouts and crutches every step of the way?
    Last edited by Choda; 2016-10-19 at 01:39 PM.
    You may now kiss the ring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty bad self loathing you have since your sig seems to indicate that you have done LFR plenty.
    Of course I have, and like many people it's to get the easy sauce loot for raiding normal/heroic/mythic. Even though in WoD I did it for getting the stuff needed for the ring, and got most of my gear through PvP. Since I have experience with LFR, I'm perfectly able to criticize it. Like how I'd rather stick a hungry angry racist Trump Voting Honey Badger up my ass instead of doing LFR. It's that bad.

And I don't believe that LFR needs to be fixed or remove gating, but instead they should just remove LFR all together. Shouldn't need this system when Normal is like the new LFR except with real loot and consequences. And a wipe doesn't give out the determination buff. Do we really need a 4th raid where people can go full retard and collect epics still?

Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    This has to be the more elitist and stupid comment i have ever seen in these forums, and also a delusional knowledge of the average skill level of the majority of the playerbase who plays this game.
    There are a lot of people who are struggling to finish heroic EN, because it is quite challenging for their skill level, some of those guilds will not finish EN heroic pre-nerf.
    But i guess in your mind the only raiders at the moment are EXORSUS guys, the rest of the first world race contenders must be just a bunch of baddies.
    Seriously there is one thing i do not understand though, what the fuk is doing a super pro player like you playing wow, when it is clear it is not hardcore enough for you? you´d better go back to your classic everquest MMO raiding.
    the only raiders are lets say the top 500 guilds. wow has shifted towards pugging. I am a pugger am not a raider. I belong in a guild that clears 3 mythic bosses atm. But its a pug, its not a proper raiding guild. As are most guilds like that. I don't consider myself as a raider and hence wouldnt mind LFR being out all together the first week.

This is a reality post not an elitistc post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    the only raiders are lets say the top 500 guilds. wow has shifted towards pugging. I am a pugger am not a raider. I belong in a guild that clears 3 mythic bosses atm. But its a pug, its not a proper raiding guild. As are most guilds like that. I don't consider myself as a raider and hence wouldnt mind LFR being out all together the first week.

This is a reality post not an elitistc post.
    A deformed reality; a guild that schedules raiding time, where all their members try their best, and still they can not beat heroic, it is a raiding guild, PERIOD.
    Now we can discuss as much as you want the current skill level of raiding guilds, but those are not pugs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Do we really need a 4th raid where people can go full retard and collect epics still?
    Yes.
    Do i like LFR? no
    Do i consider it engaging and fun gameplay? also no
    BUT, there is a ton of people who refuse to take part in any non queuable content, for whatever the reason, who find LFR as an adequate substitute for real raiding, yeah i can not understand why, but it is a monetary reason, that is all that it is.
    What i think they should do, is to avoid forcing people who are not interested in LFR into having to do it, and we are all good.

And if you got off your perceived moral high ground you'd see that the only reason I, and many others harbor such seating hatred toward "your kind" is because we're getting sick and tired of literally over a decade constant, incessant whining.

Raids aren't accessible enough, we can't see the content! Waaah nerf them! - Every raid gets nerfed after a few months, requirement dropped down to 25/10 instead of 40/20/10, attunements either removed or made drastically easier.
    Waaah those mean raiders have epic gear! I want that waaah! - 5 man dungeons start dropping epic gear
    I get kicked out of groups! I can't find groups! I can't even find the dungeon on the map! Waaaaah! - LFG is introduced.
    Waaah it's not fair, raiders got unique mounts that aren't obtainable any more! - Glory of the X Raider mounts are no longer time-limited.
    It's not fair that 25 man guilds get better gear! Waaaah we want gear too! - 25 and 10 man versions of raids start dropping the same gear.
    Raids are still too hard I wipe a lot and I have to know tactics! Waaah! - LFR is introduced

And today we got:

Waaah it's not fair raiders get to see bosses before us!
    Waaah raiders get to do a cosmetic appearance quest waah it's no fair we should get the same thing for much less effort! Waaah!
    No offense but don't heap your rage onto me. As a card carrying member of Team Casual i don't care how or when you get loot. We never have and likley never will. I will hold my hands up and say we are kinda to blame for it i guess. Those changes were made to try and lure people into organized raiding. We never asked for any of that shit tho. Organized raiding has never been a big draw yet Blizzard spent so much time and effort on raids. I am happy to log in and do whatever. I do LFR because it is there. If it was not there then i would not do it because we never asked for it. Some loud mouths crying on some forum may have made some wacky demands back in the day but the rest of Team Casual never gave a shit. We do LFR because we can click a button and do it. Have a bit if fun and get a bit of gear. If there was no LFR then i just wouldn't raid. I would also not give two shits if other people did. People can do what they want and i can do what i want.

If you can pull more than 150k dps, tank and heal just fine, then what are you doing in LFR? It takes literally less than an hour to start a group for Emerald Nightmare, fill it up with 10 people, go in and finish the raid. There is no excuse whatsoever for not doing it unless you've recently had a lobotomy or you're paralyzed from the neck down. If you're a sane, normal person who understands my point of view I will understand yours and I will be the cheeriest person you've ever met.
    Being on Team Casual doesn't mean that you are horrible contrary to popular belief. I make sure i have the right stats and have enchants and everything! Now my shitty Frost mage can pull around 185kish in LFR but my slightly worse geared BM hunter now does north of 230kish. I don't know how that would fare in a normal run but i guess that would be fine for my around 840 gear. Trouble is i will never find out. I am happy enough jumping into a LFR wing here and there. I don't really want to waste my play time with big mean poopy heads that think you are sub-human scum because i do LFR. Well that and i like to jump on when ever i want and leave when ever i want.

But no, not only do you not care to hear that, you also have the audacity to demand even more, even the little what's left to us who actually want the thrill of achieving something tangible, something unique that only a true minority of players gets to experience. You want to take away the last vestige of vindication we get for our constant dedication in trying to improve our play and push our limits day after day.

I felt something beyond awe when I first stepped into the chamber of C'Thun in vanilla, or any of the wings in vanilla Naxxramas. Now, when I enter Emerald Nightmare Mythic, I don't feel anything, because I've just been there an hour ago doing it on heroic and I will be in there later to do it on normal.

And then you have the balls to call me high and mighty for not silently giving my enjoyment over to you. How about instead you step up and stop demanding handouts and crutches every step of the way?
    Like i already said i don't give a flying fuck what other people do and never have. I certainly haven't made any demands. I am not sure how some bloke doing LFR detracts for you achievements anyways? Push your limits all you want. I mean if people getting shit gear from easy content pisses you off this much then i think it is a you problem. I play things that Blizzard add to the game. I don't make Blizzard add things to the game. Once again i am happy to log on evey now and again and do what ever and don't care or begrudge others from doing the same. I find it endlessly annoying that i can't get a Mythic run when people clock my shitty gear but i can't blame people for that. I just gave up and do other shit now. Dum vivimus vivamus

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    And I don't believe that LFR needs to be fixed or remove gating, but instead they should just remove LFR all together. Shouldn't need this system when Normal is like the new LFR except with real loot and consequences. And a wipe doesn't give out the determination buff. Do we really need a 4th raid where people can go full retard and collect epics still?
    Bring it up with Blizzard pal. If they removed LFR and let you queue for normal then i would do that instead. For now LFR is just another part of the game i do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    How does it feel to have ur ego tied to a video game?
    How does it feel to be a loser who cannot even complete NM raids that are basically void of any challenge already and then having to whine about it on the forums for all eternity?

Deleted
    Being on Team Casual doesn't mean that you are horrible contrary to popular belief.
    Yes it does.
    Horrible as unskilled, no certainly not.
    Horrible for doing any kind of content that requires commitment, scheduling, and a lot of time, yes absolutely horrible, and this game is full of such content.

There is a reason for Blizzard. The casuals will come back each week to see the new wing which increases Sub time.

Deleted
    I want tier gear in LFR because LFR is another form of raiding, its quite simple to understand that.

I have given my reasons and the only thing you or people like you can say is (Badly,scrubs) or some other bullshit.
    LFR is story mode :P Glorified Target Dummy group practice.

Blizz has repeatedly said they want more and more people into organised group content and to stimulate social interaction more.

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    I can just hear the shit starters now:

LFR Player: "LOL I just killed Gul'dan on LFR and you guys are STILL struggling on Mythic... LULZ you bad!"
    No real human being is actually saying anything like this. An imaginary hodgepodge of Internet hyperbole perhaps, but not an actual person.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    It's the only content he can clear while playing the game for like 12 hours a day.
    I guess you didn't look at my character and see that I have in fact cleared NM as well

Also I have said I can play 12hours a day, not that I always do. There is other games to play as well

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by throwaway-o View Post
    How does it feel to be a loser who cannot even complete NM raids that are basically void of any challenge already and then having to whine about it on the forums for all eternity?
    Look at my paladin champ, I have done NM

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post

Blizz has repeatedly said they want more and more people into organised group content and to stimulate social interaction more.
    You know what they say people in hell want as well right? You (Blizzard) can't force people into content they don't want to do.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post

Right. As if people will magically be more respectable and friendly to others in higher difficulties.

You think people only socialize in raids? That is just stupid thinking from Blizzard and from people who follow that mantra.

The problem with Blizzard is as you said, they want more people in organized raids groups. Why? Maybe that is so they want to make raids when the majority probably does not want it.

You're right there's no reason to gate it, but there is also no reason to have LFR anymore. Normal mode is already easy enough anyone can finish the raid within 7 days.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You're right there's no reason to gate it, but there is also no reason to have LFR anymore. Normal mode is already easy enough anyone can finish the raid within 7 days.
    Accessibility is the main reason for LFR. No matter what you do to NM as long as LFR is the only queable raid more then its more accessible. Want to replace it with NM go for it. But until there is another queable raid more then its not going anywhere.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Accessibility is the main reason for LFR. No matter what you do to NM as long as LFR is the only queable raid more then its more accessible. Want to replace it with NM go for it. But until there is another queable raid more then its not going anywhere.
    Why does a raid need to be queable? Premade Group finder makes finding a group faster than having a que pop up as a DPS in my experance.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Why does a raid need to be queable? Premade Group finder makes finding a group faster than having a que pop up as a DPS in my experance.
    Because it removes the bullshit.

With LFG you have to deal with the community's requirements. With LFR there is no bullshit you que up and god whenever you wish. Like I said LFR gives more accessibility then LFG does.

It isn't just about que time and sometimes LFG can be longer then LFR.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rmal_fallacies

"I have had Y experience using X, therefore everyone has Y experience using X." This applies to both sides of the argument to be fair. Anyone claiming the LFD system is garbage because they have had poor experiences is just as guilty.
    Last edited by grandgato; 2016-10-19 at 05:40 PM.

Deleted
    Look at my paladin champ, I have done NM
    Like people got nothing better to do than checking the chars of every whiny twat that complains about LFR being too gates or too hard or too bad gear or any of this shit. Get real.
    Last edited by mmoccdde410f5d; 2016-10-19 at 05:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandgato View Post
    No real human being is actually saying anything like this. An imaginary hodgepodge of Internet hyperbole perhaps, but not an actual person.
    Well seeing as they haven't released LFR concurrently with the release of Mythic I would say so.

"There is no reason to gate the release of LFR anymore, because reasons."

The system is just fine. I mean essentially the argument here is by the time LFR has fully been released you, the OP, other players already outgear it and have no need for it.

Well isn't that a good thing? They have managed to appropriately gear and prepare people for NORMAL organized social gaming/raiding essentially getting back to its roots.

So because you see no use for YOU to do LFR, you want to change it so it IS useful to you, and thereby jeopardizing the current experience... so you can go back to bitching about LFR?

Round and round she goes... where she stops, nobody knows. You guys will literally find ANYTHING to bitch about.

Bottom line here is you guys aren't designers/developers (thank blessed baby jesus).

The forums and the ability to speak your mind have given you guys the false impression that your opinion matters, or rather that if you are loud enough, or say it enough times you can influence design/development decisions.

For those that didn't take off 2 weeks of work starting launch day and who didn't power their way to 840 in the first 2-3 weeks, LFR has the potential for upgrades. I myself could use a cloak upgrade, and any potential warforged/titanforged might be an upgrade also.

There are OPTIONS now available to players to gear up, quests, world bosses, mythic dungeons, heroic dungeons, LFR, Normal.

Blizzard has LITERALLY done EVERYTHING you guys have ever wanted.

(1) More options
    (2) Making the world feel alive/more lived in
    (3) Reasons to get out in the world and actually play with other players/group
    (4) Get back to traditional organized raiding and making it a social experience

Legion has delivered that... and you're STILL BITCHING!

"Meh, LFR is pointless now."

I guess the alternative could have been that they don't provide options and keep you running on the hamster wheel.

Full heroic necessary 825 to get into LFR, NO OTHER options besides 5 man heroic (hope you like 5 mans)
    LFR is the only place to get an upgrade of 835, world bosses drop 835 gear, trivializing that experience and giving those participating at a higher level no reason to do it.

And then create a giant land mass/island in the center of the broken isles shaped like a middle finger. So when you look at your map to see what there is to do and see nothing, you are reminded that Blizzard hates you!

....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\... The shape of the island... not directed at anyone in particular. This again of course would be a hypothetical hyperbolic world/game where the developers don't actually care about users/players.

It is BEYOND fucking irritating to see you all bitch about everything and nothing. The worst part is you don't even recognize that they have given you exactly what you and everyone was complaining about for years.

Honestly, if I was a developer. I would say to hell with all of you and make the game I want to make, the game I want to play, because it clearly doesn't matter how much they do or don't listen. You don't recognize it, and you will always find something to bitch about.
    Last edited by A dot Ham; 2016-10-19 at 06:25 PM.