Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghier View Post
    Oh well send me to the gallows because I didn't specify that Paula was harrassment instead of assault. They are both pretty reprehensible aren't they? Anyone that would do either is morally bankrupt.
    He was not guilty of either. He settled. Just like Trump has. Again, unless you're making the argument that settling a case is an admission of guilt (which it's not), in which case that doesn't bode well for Trump with all the lawsuits he's settled over the years.

Source

Two Democratic operatives are out of a job after a controversial conservative activist released undercover footage showing discussions of "busing" in voters and inciting violence at Republican rallies.

Scott Foval, the national field director of Americans United for Change, was booted on Monday and Democracy Partners head Robert Creamer announced on Tuesday he was “stepping back” from efforts to elect Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

“I am unwilling to become a distraction to the important task of electing [Hillary] Clinton, and defeating Donald Trump in the upcoming election,” Creamer said in a statement.

The Democratic National Committee also disavowed the schemes discussed in the video.

“The practices described in the video by this temporary sub-contractor do not in any way comport with our long standing policies on organizing events, and those statements and sentiments do not represent the values that the Committee holds dear,” DNC interim Chairwoman Donna Brazile said of Foval in a statement on Tuesday.

The undercover “Rigging the Election” videos, produced by controversial activist James O’Keefe, total over 32 minutes and were released in two, edited portions on Monday and Tuesday. An undercover filmmaker posing as a donor is seen attempting to engage Foval and Creamer in discussions of voter fraud and other schemes. Creamer doesn’t bite, but Foval fills the filmmaker in on supposed plots and implicates Creamer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Scott Foval, the national field director of Americans United for Change, was booted on Monday and Democracy Partners head Robert Creamer announced on Tuesday he was “stepping back” from efforts to elect Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.
    O'keefe has done some questionable things in the past, and who knows, maybe he did some questionable things here in order to get the conversations on film, but that doesn't excuse what was said. That kind of behavior should absolutely positively be punished as it undermines, imo, the base values of our election process.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghier View Post
    Oh well send me to the gallows because I didn't specify that Paula was harrassment instead of assault. They are both pretty reprehensible aren't they? Anyone that would do either is morally bankrupt. Maybe if you can't read messages on a forum without getting so upset; you should turn the computer off and walk outside for a little while. I couldn't care any less if you think I am embarrassing myself.
    Equating physically assaulting someone with making a rude and offensive proposition to them is what is morally bankrupt here.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Deleted

B-b-but Trump says bad things about women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    [video=youtube;b24Yq1Ndnjo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b24Yq1Ndnjo[/vdeo]

Ohhhhhhh noooooooooooooo

This video isn't going to convert any Clinton votes to Trump. It's essentially masturbation material for Trump supporters.

O'keefe has been busted too many times before lying, deceptively editing videos, and outright breaking the law. Even if he catches someone saying something wrong, he can't be trusted and it taints anything he does.

He wants to make sensationalist videos for attention and money.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post

And sexually assaults them... and rapes them... and creeps on naked 15 year olds.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Look at the lemmings scramble ha ha ha ha *popcorn*

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Look at the lemmings scramble ha ha ha ha *popcorn*
    Yeah I know. The Trump lemmings that want to go off the cliff with Trump really are scrambling to find ANYTHING they can to try to say that Clinton is rigging it.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    No, that isn't how it works. For example, I can ask you to tell me who you work for, and get a couple of sentences about who that is and what you do for them. Then I can ask you to hypothetically tell me how someone could do some illegal activity related to your job. I simply paste those two answers together, and what people see is you say "I work for this person, and this is what I do" and it sounds like it includes the hypothetical answer I asked you for.
    That would imply that the editor would be using a jump cut. These are, for the most part, full clips of a discussion. You can't just add the pieces together without words being de-synced or seeing a jump cut/transition.

While there is some piecing together, most of the clips are a good length to not need a jump cut to make a narrative. The intention is clear.

The third video was just released, looks like he is making the case for Hillary Clinton issuing orders directly to a super PAC and violating laws in regards to coordination between campaigns, political parties and PACs
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    The third video was just released, looks like he is making the case for Hillary Clinton issuing orders directly to a super PAC and violating laws in regards to coordination between campaigns, political parties and PACs
    Why won't he release the full, unedited videos?
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    This video isn't going to convert any Clinton votes to Trump. It's essentially masturbation material for Trump supporters.

O'keefe has been busted too many times before lying, deceptively editing videos, and outright breaking the law. Even if he catches someone saying something wrong, he can't be trusted and it taints anything he does.

He wants to make sensationalist videos for attention and money.
    I find it funny how one side says "oh it's not true!" but when the shoe is on the foot, "it's all true!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Because then they wouldn't say what he wants them to.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Because then they wouldn't say what he wants them to.
    Well, if you are looking spend hundreds of hours going through evidence, wikileaks is releasing several thousand documents every day. Its likely that this guy has hundreds of hours of footage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    release the unedited videos, let people see what was said, why is that so hard?
    If he releases it to say, Fox news, will you trust their authentication?
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Well, if you are looking spend hundreds of hours going through evidence, wikileaks is releasing several thousand documents every day. Its likely that this guy has hundreds of hours of footage.
    He's not releasing it because in the past, when we had access to the full footage it very quickly became apparent that O'Keefe was full of shit lying and on purpose.

That is why he's not releasing the full videos. Everything else is flimsy justification.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    He's not releasing it because in the past, when we had access to the full footage it very quickly became apparent that O'Keefe was full of shit lying and on purpose.

That is why he's not releasing the full videos. Everything else is flimsy justification.
    Would you even sit down and watch his full footage, or would you trust the corporate media to 'watch' it and then write articles about it that are approved by the Hillary Clinton campaign?

Would you even sit down and watch his full footage, or would you trust the corporate media to 'watch' it and then write articles about it that are approved by the Hillary Clinton campaign?
    I'd watch it. Because there's nothing more satisfying then telling people just how provably wrong they were and how foolish they were to fall for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I'd watch it. Because there's nothing more satisfying then telling people just how provably wrong they were and how foolish they were to fall for it.
    And have you gone through the wikileaks documents?