Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Honestly, digital d-pad movement has no place in gridless maps. It's way more annoying to move like that than use the analog stick, so it's no wonder GF removed D-pad movement along the map grid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Manged to pre-order a steelbook in store today. (store that usualy gets me german games)
    They only had moon one avaible in computer.

Not sure if there is any toy inside tho. (at least they dont show it on sale)
    http://s3.thcdn.com/productimg/960/9...5487192349.jpg
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Damn I shouldn't have played the demo... now I am more impatient than before -.-

My only complaint tho : I feel like the camera angle is a little weird when walking in the city.

Also am I the only one currently levelling a pikipek on the demo lol ? I wonder if it will evolve.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Damn I shouldn't have played the demo... now I am more impatient than before -.-

My only complaint tho : I feel like the camera angle is a little weird when walking in the city.

Also am I the only one currently levelling a pikipek on the demo lol ? I wonder if it will evolve.
    Where do you even get a trainable Pikipek from?

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a media embargo has been lifted...

INTEHVIEWS!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ght1eKVl070
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Where do you even get a trainable Pikipek from?
    The capture challenge !

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    The capture challenge !
    So you are staying in the capture challenge and grinding out levels on the Pikipek? Interesting thought, keep us updated if it does evolve and what moves it might learn :P

Confusion got nerfed too, not just Paralysis.

The less RNG the better

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nelavar View Post
    So you are staying in the capture challenge and grinding out levels on the Pikipek? Interesting thought, keep us updated if it does evolve and what moves it might learn :P
    I was doing that with Rockruff, but then mine died a battle away from leveling up to 35 and I couldn't find another equally high leveled one

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    This is beautiful.

Deleted
    The Pokemon in the Demo don't evolve or anything. From what I've heard catching every possible Pokemon during the challenge awards nothing either. It just shows the guy laying on the ground sleeping.

I'm pretty sure evolving is disabled on the demo. Leveled a Rockruff as well as Geninja from 35 to 37 in the poké catch thing and no stat changes popped up for either level for them. Believe that it's disabled for poké catch at least, since you give what you caught back. Once you've played the initial 2 hours or so, not really worth any additional effort in coming back to the demo, at least in my opinion. Just send over the Greninja and be done with it. Majority of expensive things in the past like stones, tm's seem to be Battle points now, including mega stones. So, the stardusts and the pretty wings don't seem all that useful to send over, unless clothes suddenly cost an absurd amount.

Popplio confirmed never evolving, ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Quote Originally Posted by Esmio View Post
    Popplio confirmed never evolving, ever.

Is this guy for real?

Popplios evolutions are great. Only starter which is on "meh" territory is Litten.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Popplios evolutions are great. Only starter which is on "meh" territory is Litten.
    This is the only truth there is

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    The first two forms of the Grass starter are amazing in my opinion but the final form is just a bit too human-like for me...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    The first two forms of the Grass starter are amazing in my opinion but the final form is just a bit too human-like for me...
    http://thenationalstudent.com/admin/..._768_1024.jpeg
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Owliver Queen is the only acceptable nickname for Rowlet. Especially after seeing the shiny of the final evo.

Tony-the-Tiger / AKA Macho-Meow (Meowcho?) / AKA Buff Litten is a great final evo. I honestly didn't know if I liked it when I saw the leak months ago, but it grew on me. Litten and Torracat are great. Litten's design isn't complex or super original, but it's very cute and it's got some good elements (I like the alchemical symbol on his head) and Torracat is just a bigger Litten, but I like cats. /shrug I might be biased.

The Sea Lion Siren, uh, Sireon is nice, but Popplio's other two designs go from lame to godawful, in my opinion. The final evo is the only one that's a shining star in that line. It's unabashedly feminine though. To me, it just seems super strange that it's going to be 87.5% likely to be male. I know that's standard, but I've always disliked that particular design choice.

Rowlet's nice, Egowlraptor (Dartrix)...uh this, and Quillver or Arrowl or whatever they pun-name they give it is is easily my favorite in this entire generation. I LOVE its little cowl/hoodie/cloak.

(please guys i'm just nicknaming the final evos because we don't know their names yet)

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Think i'm the only one that likes Litten's final evo. 10xbetter looking than Blaziken , infernape , the pig whose name i forgot. In my opinion of course.