Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Devilsaur Shock Baton

Yo bois.

Quick question. Did the questline for the trinket - not showed up yet. Now i start to hear, that you need to do other quests in Suramar aswell?
    True or False?

Quote Originally Posted by Ripfull View Post
    Yo bois.

Quick question. Did the questline for the trinket - not showed up yet. Now i start to hear, that you need to do other quests in Suramar aswell?
    True or False?
    True, you need to start the questline near falanaar where you have to chase little owlkittens to their mother and continue until you are sent to the flight path north of suramar to continue the questline
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Once you have done the quest as a normal quest it is unlocked as a WQ.
    So what D3athsting wrote, isn't true?

The trinket hasn't shown up on WQ for about 3 weeks now. Frustrating since it's so required. Terrible job by Blizz on this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripfull View Post
    Yo bois.

True or False?
    You need to go to the menagerie and do the quest line there from Nighteyes to unlock the Su'esh daily. Assuming that's done it should show up eventually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    True, you need to start the questline near falanaar where you have to chase little owlkittens to their mother and continue until you are sent to the flight path north of suramar to continue the questline
    That quest was seriously annoying as fuck. Literal cat herding.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAmbrosia View Post
    The trinket hasn't shown up on WQ for about 3 weeks now. Frustrating since it's so required. Terrible job by Blizz on this.
    I know.... all gold and other crap rewards!

Yeah its the worst. I finally got it a little while ago but no luck with titan forge / warforged / socket.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    That quest was seriously annoying as fuck. Literal cat herding.
    Pretty sure it's also not necessary. You can just go to the flightpath northeast of suramar and start "Turn around, Nighteyes" without it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    Pretty sure it's also not necessary. You can just go to the flightpath northeast of suramar and start "Turn around, Nighteyes" without it.
    Yes, but the owlkittens ;< THINK OF THE WEE OWLKITTENS! ;(

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Thanks so much for this. Im 869 ilvl and been waiting for this WQ to pop for quite some time now. Turns out I did the quest on other chars I have leveled, but not on my main

This the quest chain you have to complete for the WQ to show up:

Scouting the Crimson Thicket, Turn Around Nighteyes, Trapping Evolved, They Become The Hunted, Survival of the Fittest, Apex Predator, Shalassic Park.

After "They become the hunted" finda a Druid in a pool at the zoo to continue chain with the quest "Survival of the Fittest" Druid is at around 50.67 56.67 location on map.

Cheers

hey look quest is up again without shock baton as reward

Quote Originally Posted by LordAmbrosia View Post
    Tbh it's not as required as you think. Spiked tongue around the same ilvl is almost equal, arcanocrystal-if you are lucky enough to have one- is also almost equal. And sinew is king if used properly.

Do you guys reckon 880 Plague Hive is better than a 845 Shock Baton? I know haste skews the results a tad so its hard to get an answer through simming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfiyah View Post
    Do you guys reckon 880 Plague Hive is better than a 845 Shock Baton? I know haste skews the results a tad so its hard to get an answer through simming.
    From the results I've seen in our raids, yes.

I Got the 865 Sinew and a 890+socket Plage Hive.
    Would a 850 Baton be better?

Ilvl can make up a lot. 40 ilvls is pretty huge of a difference, even against premium trinkets like the Baton.

does anyone know the chain to unlock this quest?

Quote Originally Posted by magebro View Post
    does anyone know the chain to unlock this quest?
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=43583/l...a-way#comments