Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    As a Canadian I'm dreadfully tired of hearing about the US election already. I feel horrible for you guys both your choices are just terrible, you could have this bootlicker we have up here though
    If you think both choices are terrible, you really haven't been paying attention. However, it is a pretty horribly long cycle - no way to fix it with our ridiculous media though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    We can create a little safe space for you so you don't have to hear people talk about things you disagree with?
    He has a point - the alt-right around here, and throughout the country, is more on board the crazy-train than ever before. Trump is some galvanizing stupidity and ignorance, which is causing people to get behind some of the dumbest statements ever seen (and that's saying a lot in these forums). And it's not even the dumb stuff, it's the stubbornness that comes with it - the inability to see the patently obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    So we can just all be buddies again

(I promise to make a thread on election night and to post pictures of my pizza, and recommend you all do the same, because it will be funny and a nice way to end the evil election cycle... for now)
    I'll be your buddy, I don't care who you vote for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    We can create a little safe space for you so you don't have to hear people talk about things you disagree with?
    I'm OK with people disagreeing with me, particularly if they do it respectfully. I disagree with most of Ghostpanther's positions, for example, but he's generally respectful.

I'm not OK with hatred and bile, which I've seen an awful lot of around here this election. I can take a little of it, but after a while enough of it just starts feeling so toxic that it's not worth my emotional energy to deal with.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    As a european i enjoy watching from the sidelines. Got my popcorn ready.

corrupt criminal vs racist megalomaniac

America is fucked either way

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    It's never over. 2020 campaign starts next month.
    Hate to break it to you, but it started some time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtlewithnoshell View Post
    I'll be your buddy, I don't care who you vote for.

/10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok who ate all the pizza.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's only going to get worse after the election, especially when one side supporters taunt the other.
    If you ask me, it's going to be worse after the election because one of *them* is going to win. "Shivers as a cold feeling runs down my spine"

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    If you ask me, it's going to be worse after the election because one of *them* is going to win. "Shivers as a cold feeling runs down my spine"
    lol you have a point...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanorgandalf View Post
    It's even worse living under a Snotley government in Alberta with Captain Hairdo in the federal
    I hear ya, I'm in Medicine Hat. You get let down y both prov and fed gov here =/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    If you think both choices are terrible, you really haven't been paying attention. However, it is a pretty horribly long cycle - no way to fix it with our ridiculous media though.

- - - Updated - - -

He has a point - the alt-right around here, and throughout the country, is more on board the crazy-train than ever before. Trump is some galvanizing stupidity and ignorance, which is causing people to get behind some of the dumbest statements ever seen (and that's saying a lot in these forums). And it's not even the dumb stuff, it's the stubbornness that comes with it - the inability to see the patently obvious.
    An egotistical megalomaniac or a criminal who covers for a rapist?

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    It's never over. 2020 campaign starts next month.
    Next month? You must have missed the news anchors saying pence 2020.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

An egotistical megalomaniac criminal sexual assaulter without policy or experience or the criminal who covers for a rapist most qualified candidate in modern time, who has been cleared by the FBI of any criminal wrong doing?
    Fixed that for you. You forget all the stuff Trump has done, and any sane mind knows there is more than likely more to follow.

Bill isn't running for office, just fyi.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fixed that for you. You forget all the stuff Trump has done, and any sane mind knows there is more than likely more to follow.

Bill isn't running for office, just fyi.
    no point talking to you because of your bias. objectively you can see they are both terrible candidates. Hillary refused to follow standard protocol with national secrets, you disregard the co president comments the clintons have made.

Douche and a turd , they are both terrible

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    no point talking to you because of your bias.
    I hear you - my bias towards facts and information must really bother you and your fellow Trumpers. I can see why it would be frustrating to have to back up your claims with real evidence rather than just violent, bigoted vernacular.

objectively subjectively you can see they are both terrible candidates.
    But in the real world, you can actually see that is a former Secretary of State and Senator, epicly qualified to be President. The other is a sexual assaulter who runs fraudulent foundations and universities, doesn't pay contracts, accused rapist, etc. Do you ever get tired of deluding yourself into thinking "they are equally bad"?

7+ Year Old Account
    I hear you - my bias towards facts and information must really bother you and your fellow Trumpers. I can see why it would be frustrating to have to back up your claims with real evidence rather than just violent, bigoted vernacular.

But in the real world, you can actually see that is a former Secretary of State and Senator, epicly qualified to be President. The other is a sexual assaulter who runs fraudulent foundations and universities, doesn't pay contracts, accused rapist, etc. Do you ever get tired of deluding yourself into thinking "they are equally bad"?
    Again , I'm canadian so i dont push one way or the other , they are both terrible candidates they BOTH run fraudulent foundations, they are both liars, hillary does have the exp but does that outweigh her complete moral and ethical failings?

I think the best thing for the US is for trump to win ( don't get triggered now) but laugh about it and say he just wanted to prove it could be done, then resign and you have mike pence as president

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hear you - my bias towards facts and information
    Is completely obvious...

But in the real world, you can actually see that is a former Secretary of State and Senator
    with a paper trail of scandles and curruption more than a mile long?
    epicly disqualified to be President
    fixed that for you.
    The other is a sexual assaulter who runs fraudulent foundations , accused rapist, etc. Do you ever get tired of deluding yourself into thinking "they are equally bad"?
    wait, Bill is running to now?
    But in all complete seriousness, what would YOU call REAL proof of election fraud? documented video? already available but ignored on mass media
    corrupt clinton foundation proof? already shown that OVER 2 billion dollars were raised to help Hati disaster and 4% of that money raised was used to help hati. where is the OTHER 96%? that is just ONE example of clinton corruption, there are many more. The problem is ANYTHING that is brought forward is automatically dismissed by blind people like you, because it doesn't fit into your agenda. Is trump the god savior? no not at all, but atleast NON-CRAZY people will acknowledge this and still see he is a better choice than HRC. When you want to silence publicly funded media because corrupt gov can't silence you, that should ring an alarm in your head that something fishy MAY be going on. It's the whole meaning of checks and balances. It's some sad times we live in today.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewragg View Post
    Is completely obvious...

with a paper trail of scandles and curruption more than a mile long?

fixed that for you.

wait, Bill is running to now?
    But in all complete seriousness, what would YOU call REAL proof of election fraud? documented video? already available but ignored on mass media
    corrupt clinton foundation proof? already shown that OVER 2 billion dollars were raised to help Hati disaster and 4% of that money raised was used to help hati. where is the OTHER 96%? that is just ONE example of clinton corruption, there are many more. The problem is ANYTHING that is brought forward is automatically dismissed by blind people like you, because it doesn't fit into your agenda. Is trump the god savior? no not at all, but atleast NON-CRAZY people will acknowledge this and still see he is a better choice than HRC. When you want to silence publicly funded media because corrupt gov can't silence you, that should ring an alarm in your head that something fishy MAY be going on. It's the whole meaning of checks and balances. It's some sad times we live in today.
    And this is what we get from Trumpers. Uninformed, mindless ravings without any sense or logic.

Hillary has her faults, no doubt, and I am certainly not blind to them. However, lying about her, while categorically ignoring Trump's monumental faults, just makes you look all the more silly, such as we see above. And the Presidency deserves more.

- - - Updated - - -

Again , I'm canadian so i dont push one way or the other , they are both terrible candidates they BOTH run fraudulent foundations, they are both liars, hillary does have the exp but does that outweigh her complete moral and ethical failings?
    All evidence to the contrary. Trump's foundation is being pulled fully investigated for bribery, fraud and . . . oh yeah, never being licensed in the first place. But 40+ states. Clinton - Gold Standard rating from multiple foundation rating organization

I think the best thing for the US is for trump to win ( don't get triggered now) but laugh about it and say he just wanted to prove it could be done, then resign and you have mike pence as president
    Lol, you really don't have a clue what would be best for the US.

I do however envy your election process length - our 1.5+ years is absolute bullshit.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    And this is what we get from Trumpers. Uninformed, mindless ravings without any sense or logic.

Hillary has her faults, no doubt, and I am certainly not blind to them. However, lying about her while categorically ignoring Trump's monumental faults just makes you look all the more silly, such as we see above. And the Presidency deserves more.
    And just like any MINDLESS, as you put it, response from the Hillary corruption train? Is that the answer your looking for? You didn't address ONE thing I brought up as a discussion point but smear me. Why is that? Why won't you address the issues I brought up? All you do is shift the conversation to something else so you don't have to expose the truth that you don't have answers for the shit hillary has done. Why is that?
    ps: you accuse me of lying about hillary? where?
    Last edited by Dewragg; 2016-10-19 at 08:53 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewragg View Post
    And just like any MINDLESS, as you put it, response from the Hillary corruption train? Is that the answer your looking for? You didn't address ONE thing I brought up as a discussion point but smear me. Why is that? Why won't you address the issues I brought up? All you do is shift the conversation to something else so you don't have to expose the truth that you don't have answers for the shit hillary has done. Why is that?
    ps: you accuse me of lying about hillary? where?
    The moment I saw you mention Clinton Foundation and Haiti, I knew you were both lying and clueless. You'll believe anything the Trumpers tell you. The Clinton foundation hasn't raised more than $2 Billion total since it's inception (that mean beginning). (Proof 1 Proof 2

Here is some INFORMATION about the charity - you might find facts really interesting for a change.

But don't worry your pretty little head about all those pesky facts and information. You go on believing whatever the fuck you want. If it weren't for people like me, voting on information and discourse, you'd be totally fucked in the Trump United States - and you don't even know it. So you're welcome.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a link too.. except this one isn't biased https://geopolitics.co/2016/10/11/ha...-relief-funds/
    have fun with that one, oh BTW i'm still laughing at your "washington post" links !!