Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Its because they are idiots. If you are going to do something you know is wrong, you might should consider not doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    I'm assuming it was self serving because of the way you describe it. Keeping some people safe sure (your rep totally wasn't on the line).

Keep trying to paint yourself as some Clint Eastwood character, it's funny how many ex-armed forces people you meet who pull the same schtick.

Nice you have empathy for like a small amount of things on this earth well done, you pass the test.
    I'm doing nothing of the sort, now you are just letting your personal biases and bigotry get in the way. Once again, that's your problem, not mine. You are just mad, because soemthing hurt your bottom, and no amount of your whining will stop it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Never heard of this. Who says that?
    People with a poor attitude.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2016-10-19 at 05:59 PM.

Dude you don't get to decide whether you're an ass or not, other people do. You can proclaim that you are something but it doesn't make it true.

You're just saying im "mad", "triggered" and "offended" just shows that you have no real substance to your criticisms and just wanna throw buzz words at me. I'm sure you're just pining to throw SJW at me too.
    You can proclaim whatever you like, it still gives you no actual creedence. I don't care what you think, because you are nothing to me. You are just some pansy whom I feel like mocking, because you felt the need to try and preach to me. I'm not mad or offended, because you have no ability to bring that out of me, not even close. Nothing offends me, and you are far to insignificant to cause me to be mad. What I'm enjoying, is revealing just how overly sensitive you are.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Because it cuts out the middle man. When I was in the military, shit needed to get done fast. Often times, than meant doint what needed to be done, then worrying about the fallout later. It can be a more efficient means of achieving one's goals.
    This basically sums it up. People will inevitably find themselves at a time-sensitive crossroads where a snap decision has to be made.
    Last edited by Nero Duskwind; 2016-10-19 at 06:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Your problem is that you assume that in order to think that the armed forces are a tool used by those with power I have to be upset or emotional.

I'm pretty calm, I'm little annoyed that I had no idea how to communicate with someone who has been treated like a dog. But that's my problem not yours.

I'm a sensitive person, I think emotions are important. I think that if a lots of people are sad or angry then it will have a impact on the course of that society. I'm not someone who is trained to detach myself from my emotions because i have to kill others and follow orders without question.
    You were the one who was so triggered, you felt compelled to tell me I should be hesitant to mention that I served in the military. I don't give a shit what you did for a living 10 years ago. How do you make it through life, when everything offends you?

Being sensitive is fine, being a whiny bitch is a choice you make at some point in your life.

You don't sound like you actually did any front line stuff anyway. Why are you trying to act so tough?

"How do you make it through life, when everything offends you?"

Said everyone who had been forced to suppress and hide emotion ever.
    Sounds more like something someone has to say to an emotional weakling who believes they are a special snowflake on the cosmic scale of existence. No offense dude... but the world isn't a friendly, nice or considerate thing. There are people who do good deeds, but even if we entirely removed out the human element in things, there are still plenty things that would attempt to eat you mercilessly for sustenance.

Quit being triggered by literally every inconvenience and toughen up. Having emotions is fine. Being a child on the other hand is what will cause people to walk over you or make it their point to walk all over you.

I don't know how people who cannot cope with reality manage to survive in society... Do you guys just huddle into a ball and shudder until the minuscule microcosm of good things rolls your way?
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.

You don't sound like you actually did any front line stuff anyway. Why are you trying to act so tough?

"How do you make it through life, when everything offends you?"

Said everyone who had been forced to suppress and hide emotion ever.
    I'm not trying to act tough at all. I've never claimed to be a tough guy, and I'm more of a pacifist than almost everyone I know. That doesn't mean I need to be offended by everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    saw that on a job application questionaire basically thay wana know if you follow the rules or do what you think is best at the time .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    saw that on a job application questionaire basically thay wana know if you follow the rules or do what you think is best at the time .
    Given the opinion based nature of the question, that is absolutely terrible to put on a job application questionnaire. I could see it being a valid interview question though.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    People with a poor attitude.
    Forgive me.....for I have sinned.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I'm about as special as anyone else here.

The world isn't evil and malicious either. The world is literally what living things make it. Nature isn't benevolent nor is is malicious. Trying to make things better and fairer or more compassionate isn't wrong.

There are plenty of humans that will make you suffer just to survive. I'd gladly be eaten by a predator over having to deal with power hungry people for the rest of my life.

It's not about being upset over minor shit, it's about people treating other people like tools, or that their feelings/self worth are meaningless.

The fact people will and can walk over other people is fucked and it's something we as a society can change. I'm not sure why you'd try defend cruelty.

Most people who cannot cope with reality end up killing themselves. I mean mental illness is very common for a reason lol.

- - - Updated - - -

You literally cannot be a pacifist if you joined the army lol.

No it means you're too dense to realise when things should upset you
    You are trying to place a subjective belief onto me, good luck with that.

I am no longer in the military, and I am about as close to being a pacifist as you will find. I find violence to be largely unnecessary. I'm guessing I could drive you to violence before you could do the same to me.

That doesn't mean I need to whine about someone mentioning they were in the military.

15+ Year Old Account
    Basically what im saying is please don't talk about being in the army.
    Congratulations. You are the most easily trigger dude on this site. I award you the honorary metal of most triggered. Wear it proud, son.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Where I come from, we call this rape.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

You were the one telling me i was "offended" and "triggered". You're the one more guilty of projecting.

Someone who is a proper pacifist would never be contradictory enough to join the military lol.

You find violence largely unnecessary except you joined one of the only groups that are allowed to practice it hmmmmmm.

I doubt you could get me to resort to violence unless you forced me to defend myself.

Eh, I think your attempt at attention seeking was pathetic and deserved to be called out.
    I said I'm more or less a pacifist now, I'm not in the military. There is no contradiction. You are offended, and you've made it quite clear. The simple act of someone mentioning the military was enough to set you off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    So if someone does anything with out asking permission like lets say your brother watches one of your dvds without asking, you call that rape?

Eh, knowing people who's family died because of the US/UN military kinda makes you like that
    I know someone who died because of Muslims terrorists, does that mean I should hate all Muslims?

15+ Year Old Account
    Eh, knowing people who's family died because of the US/UN military kinda makes you like that
    Ok but your feelings arent more important than somebody's right to talk about whatever they want to and they never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    I'm not sure how your mind went immediately to rape, but that may show more about your personality than anyone else's.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but if i don't say anything then people won't know how their words can affect others.

- - - Updated - - -

No. That should mean you should hate the group and ideology behind it. I didn't say I hate all american's because of the actions of their military.
    And when they dont care and keep going you let it be. I know minding your own business is lost on a lot of millenials, but there us nothing stopping you from partaking in that