10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Oh man, this thing is fantastic.
    This made my day. DeepDrumpf is a smooooooth name!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    LOL ! Wall for VP, f-ck you Mike Pence !

The last few polls show Clinton leads shrinking or settle at 4-6 points. The race is either tightening or some of the leaks are hurting her. She was 11 points ahead of Trump in the nbc poll last week but that's dropped down to 6 points yesterday. I might be reading them wrong.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    But only for Hillary, not for him. He's going to claim that the DEA has to finish with his last drug test results before he can take another.
    Listen folks, I've got great urine, believe me. My urine is currently undergoing a test, being tested, by the DEA. I can't release more urine until they, the tests are done. I'm happy to release my urine, happy to do it. Right now I can't, but when, I've got the best urine folks. So much urine, you've never seen. Its terrific. And when the tests are done, I'm going to give so much urine, that everybody will know, ok, everyone will know. But Crooked Hillary Clinton, she doesn't even have urine folks. She's bone dry. People will ask for urine, but there's nothing there. When I'm president, first thing I'm going to do, is appoint a special urologist. A special urologist, expert, the first thing is a special urologist to test Crooked Hillary Clinton, who will also be in jail folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ivanka's having a press conference. They asked her if she thinks the election is rigged...and completely off topic in 10 seconds. She spent half the time talking about hotels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Ivanka's having a press conference. They asked her if she thinks the election is rigged...and completely off topic in 10 seconds. She spent half the time talking about hotels.
    She seems only able to communicate in prepared speeches.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    The last few polls show Clinton leads shrinking or settle at 4-6 points. The race is either tightening or some of the leaks are hurting her. She was 11 points ahead of Trump in the nbc poll last week but that's dropped down to 6 points yesterday. I might be reading them wrong.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
    Fox news has her at 6 points as of today, and Fox tends to be 3-4 points lower than most polls.

However consider this, on Laborday, more than a month ago, political parties look at the polls and if their candidate is down 5-6 points they typically defund their candidate and get the money to congressional seats to try and check the incoming opponents president. That is 2 months before the election, with less than a month being down 5-6 points is practically impossible for the person down in the polls to come out the winner. 6 points doesn't seem like much when you just read numbers off but in context 5-6 points with 3 weeks to go is political suicide, historically speaking of course.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wonderful. Fantastic. I could read this stuff all day.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Fox news has her at 6 points as of today, and Fox tends to be 3-4 points lower than most polls.

However consider this, on Laborday, more than a month ago, political parties look at the polls and if their candidate is down 5-6 points they typically defund their candidate and get the money to congressional seats to try and check the incoming opponents president. That is 2 months before the election, with less than a month being down 5-6 points is practically impossible for the person down in the polls to come out the winner. 6 points doesn't seem like much when you just read numbers off but in context 5-6 points with 3 weeks to go is political suicide, historically speaking of course.
    The big issue this time around is that third-party candidates like Stein and Johnson are muddying the issue. The problem isn't that they exist, it's that people behave differently when push comes to shove; we may very well see Johnson/Stein getting 15% of the popular vote, combined, in the polls leading up to the actual election, but then the actual results showing them at sub-3% combined, as people decide they can't afford to vote third-party but have to vote more strategically.

Or it could be even more, if it's that people are backing their party out of solidarity today, but can't actually follow through when it comes to pen-to-ballot time.

Or maybe they're accurate, or maybe both those factors exist and will cancel each other out. I really would take polling with a pretty big grain of salt this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Listen folks, I've got great urine, believe me. My urine is currently undergoing a test, being tested, by the DEA. I can't release more urine until they, the tests are done. I'm happy to release my urine, happy to do it. Right now I can't, but when, I've got the best urine folks. So much urine, you've never seen. Its terrific. And when the tests are done, I'm going to give so much urine, that everybody will know, ok, everyone will know. But Crooked Hillary Clinton, she doesn't even have urine folks. She's bone dry. People will ask for urine, but there's nothing there. When I'm president, first thing I'm going to do, is appoint a special urologist. A special urologist, expert, the first thing is a special urologist to test Crooked Hillary Clinton, who will also be in jail folks.
    You are not quite there yet, you have to add in more positive words to fully mindcontrol sheep but simple 4th grade vocabulary words, like "Really really good, it's amazing, It'll be a great deal." or go negative to the extreme, "It's really really horrible, extremely bad." and you have to mention yourself in third person like the hulk, "People ask me all the time, they say Donald J. Trump, why is it that X? I'll tell you why, the reason why is Y". These are things he does to fill air time while he continues thinking of his next answer and lets the listener think he has all the answers.

He has a vacabulary speech pattern that would make Batman's Mad Hatter villain jealous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The big issue this time around is that third-party candidates like Stein and Johnson are muddying the issue. The problem isn't that they exist, it's that people behave differently when push comes to shove; we may very well see Johnson/Stein getting 15% of the popular vote, combined, in the polls leading up to the actual election, but then the actual results showing them at sub-3% combined, as people decide they can't afford to vote third-party but have to vote more strategically.

Or it could be even more, if it's that people are backing their party out of solidarity today, but can't actually follow through when it comes to pen-to-ballot time.

Or maybe they're accurate, or maybe both those factors exist and will cancel each other out. I really would take polling with a pretty big grain of salt this season.
    My issue with the two independants is that they seem to only be depositories for protest votes, which is robbing Donald Duck of his legacy. One can't identify the leader of N. Korea and the other is a medicinal herb quack doctor with a degree in spray painting her way into jail time. If there is going to be a third candidate they should be taken seriously because of their policies not because people are voting for them to not vote for the two major parties candidates.

I would love to see a third party that was competant and an actual threat to the two party system because they are capable of creating and running a strong government body, not because they are not Hillary or Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    You are not quite there yet, you have to add in more positive words to fully mindcontrol sheep but simple 4th grade vocabulary words, like "Really really good, it's amazing, It'll be a great deal." or go negative to the extreme, "It's really really horrible, extremely bad." and you have to mention yourself in third person like the hulk, "People ask me all the time, they say Donald J. Trump, why is it that X? I'll tell you why, the reason why is Y". These are things he does to fill air time while he continues thinking of his next answer and lets the listener think he has all the answers.

He has a vacabulary speech pattern that would make Batman's Mad Hatter villain jealous.
    I do particularly admire his intent to fill Gitmo with "bad dudes", because low budget 80s villains are a constant blight on our society.

Deleted
    why not vote for mr. exotic? he seems to know what he is doing

You know you talk like a 5 year old when even a bot is making fun of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    I do particularly admire his intent to fill Gitmo with "bad dudes", because low budget 80s villains are a constant blight on our society.
    I'm sorry, but your miss-characterization and demonization of bad dudes has to stop, after all when the president was kidnapped by ninjas it was not the nice guys who were pressed to save him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    You know you talk like a 5 year old when even a bot is making fun of you.
    Well don't forget, "we really do have people that are stupid"

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I don't know... Dean posted a tweet, Trump proposed a drug test for a presidential debate...
    I was being facetious. :P When I told my wife that Duckie was demanding a drug test she didn't stop laughing for a full 5 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Why have rules when Trump wont adhere to them? You really think he'll wait his turn and only speak for his allotted time?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    I'm sorry, but your miss-characterization and demonization of bad dudes has to stop, after all when the president was kidnapped by ninjas it was not the nice guys who were pressed to save him.
    You're... you're right. My stereotyping of all bad dudes into one category has blinded me from all the contributions bad dudes have made to our country and society. I vow to be more understanding and accepting of bad dudes in the future.

This stupid jokey metaphor also reeks of just a little more relevance than it should.