Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Because as I said, It was a Comedy show, not a Political Preach Podium. I mean if you went to the Ballet and they started playing Ping Pong on stage you'd likely be like "Well this isn't what I paid for."
    "you paid" to watch her nothing more. You don't get to decide how she acts or what she says.

She is a comedian and clearly 200 people didn't find her joke funny. Watching comedian's isn't just all about telling jokes ether. Those people knew what they was getting into and yet went anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lythelia View Post
    The thing is that if you're going to do politics in your comedy, you have to hit both parties equally hard with genuinely funny jokes.
    No you don't, you don't decide who jokes about what.

If she wants to do a 2hr stick about Trump while making out with Hilary that is her call. You don't have to be equal and if people don't like it they can leave.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    She is not funny...why would people go to her show in the first place?
    Because funny is subjective and clearly some find her funny since she is one of the most paid comedian's.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Lot less there than with Trump and since the majority of her audience are likely Hillary supporters you have to take that into account. It's OK though, you probably think she got Americans killed still.
    Tump acts like a monkey on stilts, it's funny at first but it gets old hearing "hey look, it's a monkey on stilts." Between Wikileaks and Project Veritas, even after looking at it with extreme skepticism it speaks volumes to the corruption of Hillary and her campaign. Surely that's equally worthy to talk about as a monkey on stilts?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

No you don't, you don't decide who jokes about what.

If she wants to do a 2hr stick about Trump while making out with Hilary that is her call. You don't have to be equal and if people don't like it they can leave.
    That's right, I'm not the end all be all for joke telling. Doesn't mean I can't point out why those people left.

Minute 13 coming to a close.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

What did they expect?

It should surprise nobody that Amy Schumer would do a Donald Trump joke. She's well known enough for people to know she might have some jokes about Trump in her act, especially if they're going to drop the money it costs to see a big name comedian.

For me, if you're seeing a big name, know what to expect, since you'll probably pay a fair bit for the ticket. If you think you won't like it, don't go.
    If you're going to a comedy club with up and coming and circuit comedians, who you might not necessarily know, just sit out the act and wait for the next one.

After looking at the wikileaks stuff with an eye to hate Hillary none of it was that damning. Project veritas comes from a known liar who fabricates the material in his videos. I have a hard time buying into anything he puts out.
    I fail to see how looking at that information and saying "hey, that's pretty shitty" makes me hateful. I didn't have an opinion about her before the leaks and then tried to justify it, I've been forming my opinion by her actions and track record. Still doesn't imply I'm hateful in anyway. If you don't think anything in those leaks are damning, that's your prerogative. The fact that people are getting fired over Veritas also speaks about what's happening with those people and organizations. Again though, if you don't agree with that, that's your choice.

I didn't say that. I said I was looking to hate Hillary after their revelations, nothing provoked anything even remotely close to that emotion. No where in my post did I address you as a person, just the things you brought up and how I reacted to them.
    Ah, I understand what you're saying. I misread that, my bad. Though I didn't go through the information looking to hate her but looking for reasons why I should or shouldn't vote for her. I have no interest in finding reasons to hate or love someone.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    So are you advocating... *drum roll* safe spaces? :>
    Wut? How did you manage to get that out of what I said. I'd liken it to someone singing karaoke at an Opera event.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Wut? How did you manage to get that out of what I said. I'd liken it to someone singing karaoke at an Opera event.
    He's a known Regressive, he'll just try and twist words and not form a single solid argument because all he can to is be passive aggresive and hope for you to be banned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    I most definitely can be for real. If you don't see why anyone who actively supports Trump is mentally ill, I have some bad news for you... And again, you don't have to like another candidate to see that Trump is a fucking racist, misogynistic, psychopathic idiot who's entire "career" (and I'm using that word quite wrongly) has involved fleecing people.
    Who actively suppors Trump? You said support anything Trump stands for. He stands for many things that normal, sane people stand for too. Those people are mentally ill by what you said too, because they support something that Trump supports.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    Dead serious.

Even if you hate Clinton, you have to be seriously mentally ill to support anything Trump stands for.
    See? You didn't say actively support trump, you said support anything he stands for.

Like or hate Amy Schumer it doesn't matter. If this was a "Right-Wing" comedian (if they even exist) and 200 Clinton supporters walked out the headline would be Douchey McDouchebag triggers 200 SJWs at comedy show. Wonder why the headlines are attacking Schumer instead of making fun of the snowflakes that PAID for her show KNOWING who she is and still couldn't handle what she had to say. I guess don't want to upset them and their safe spaces.