Warcraft logs and Recount not accurate

My recount shows me doing much higher damage than Warcraft logs about 5-7% more. Everyone else's recount in raid shows the same thing, but when uploaded to Warcraft logs, it shows Demon Hunter much lower. These are active logs. Anyone else have this issue?

I thought Recount was considered the "lesser" DPS meter these days and Skada was the one that was more accurate.

But I could be misinformed.

I know Skada and Warcraft logs are pretty much near identical though barrring any phases where people leave the area (portals on Dragons for example)

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    My recount shows me doing much higher damage than Warcraft logs about 5-7% more. Everyone else's recount in raid shows the same thing, but when uploaded to Warcraft logs, it shows Demon Hunter much lower. These are active logs. Anyone else have this issue?
    I thought it was because WCL does not count the 'fake' dps like attacking a slime that is casting the explosion on il'gynoth

WCL removes overkill damage which ingame meters do not.

If the raw damage is equal basically and DPS is different then thats just because recount is bad at calcing time/dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    WCL removes overkill damage which ingame meters do not.

If the raw damage is equal basically and DPS is different then thats just because recount is bad at calcing time/dmg.
    The raw damage was off by a few million as well.

Deleted
    Details! is near perfect, use it. Powerful addon.

Details! -> Skada -> Recount

The raw damage was off by a few million as well.
    Was it a boss where you could get overkill? Thats what I said it will be off 100% if ANYTHING can be overkilled at all. If it wasn't then your logger could be getting into combat a second late because they don't cast at boss because X reason.

Deleted
    Could also be BoM which is attributed as your damage in few damage meters but in WCL its calculated as dmg done for the ret paladin