Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    only one crying is you.
    Not falling into your Regressive chain-gang isn't Crying Genn; I'm sorry your self-destructive ideology causes you to be so toxic.

Both are alive, I say this is better then killing someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Not falling into your Regressive chain-gang isn't Crying Genn; I'm sorry your self-destructive ideology causes you to be so toxic.
    Dont let the door hit yeah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Dont let the door hit yeah.
    Is this the part where you go crying to Endus or Edge- to get me banned? Way to prove my point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this the part where you go crying to Endus or Edge- to get me banned? Way to prove my point.
    You can get yourself banned on your own.

Okay, so to be sure : you think that people saying that law enforcement does not boil down to shooting people are ''liburals SJW beta cucks'' ?

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    She got beat up, that's better than being a murderer.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Is this the part where you break the rules yourself and try to blame what happens to you on someone else?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    This is the god damn problem right here.

Not a "fear of backlash".
    Anarchy, duuuuude.
    Fuck da popo.

We will resort to simple vigilante/street/hood justice (more murders and crime) if the law isn't enforced. Criminals don't care about your laws, they just know that the police are allowed to use violence if they punch them or reach for a gun.
    Take the authority away from a police officer and you're defenseless in the hood.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    She got beat up, that's better than being a murderer.
    While no one getting killed is a good thing, the notion that she'd be a "murderer" if she had shot him is absurd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Shooting this degenerate gang banging brute would have been 100% justified and yet she refused to defend herself because of SJW brainwashing has scammed her into thinking that the world is somehow a better place with this subhuman alive.
    Am I the one taking crazy pills here and don't want anyone dead? She's alive and so is the PCP user. Would it have been better to kill the person to save her hair?

Whatever happened to "thou shalt not kill"?

The man is driving around a busy street tweaked off his ass crashing into things and trying to kill cops and yet she refused to do her duty.

She needs to be fired or given a permanent clerical position because next time it could be her partner or a civilian life on the line.

Bad cops exist, this is one of them.
    Do you know how many intoxicated people drive on the roads? With that logic you'd be killing off a lot of people. Why does the person need to die once the situation is under control? The hell is wrong with you people and your obsession with death. It isn't the only way to solve problems. They both lived, and justice was done. What other better outcome could one hope for?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    Is this the part where you break the rules yourself and try to blame what happens to you on someone else?
    What exactly am I doing that's breaking the rules?

10+ Year Old Account
    Discussing moderation like you and the scores of others than get banned on a regular basis do constantly because personal responsibility isn't a thing for y'all.

But now so am I, difference is I don't cry and bitch about it whenever I get infractions.
    Last edited by Dug; 2016-10-19 at 10:50 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Read them and find out. If you get banned it's because you broke a rule. not because of Genn.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    While no one getting killed is a good thing, the notion that she'd be a "murderer" if she had shot him is absurd.
    She got out of it just fine. It's not like she's dead. There was no reason to use overwhelming force, especially when it proved to work out in the end.

The whole concept of using overwhelming force when there are several cops, all armed, it preposterous. If she shot to kill, it would be murder as the guy could be (and was) detained without excessive use of violence. The ends to using her lethal firearm didn't justify her means, and she correctly assessed that situation properly. Sure, she got beat up, but at least she did her job by the book. There are many other cops cannot live up to that basic standard.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody died so I'd say that's a win.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cops need to be able to defend themselves in *valid* dangerous situations. No one argues that. The recent debate has been over the issues where police power has been abused, and in many well-documented cases it absolutely has been. Not sure why this incident paints them somehow all as wrong as this insinuates. The issue is when the OP jumped to the conclusion that this case somehow proves that anyone who argues against the widespread police abuse is a SJW.

I've seen this flawed type of argument used a ton lately though, whether it's in current events or politics. Point out an exception or rare instance (and often leave out critical details/context) as somehow refuting a valid stance or proving a wrong one. They are easy to pick out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we're at the point where we need robots to replace cops. Something like chappie. Robot cops won't shot to kill, unless told to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    I think we're at the point where we need robots to replace cops. Something like chappie. Robot cops won't shot to kill, unless told to do so.

There are ideas about basically hoses/tanks on a treaded chassis, that just spray a somewhat permeable foam that quickly hardens. The idea is to send in these treaded bots in any event of crisis, and just have them douse whoever is in trouble or causing trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    This women has no business being a police officer and I'll tell you why.

Shooting this degenerate gang banging brute would have been 100% justified and yet she refused to defend herself because of SJW brainwashing has scammed her into thinking that the world is somehow a better place with this subhuman alive.

The man is driving around a busy street tweaked off his ass crashing into things and trying to kill cops and yet she refused to do her duty.

She needs to be fired or given a permanent clerical position because next time it could be her partner or a civilian life on the line.

Bad cops exist, this is one of them.
    And yet we would have the same keyboard warriors saying she should be fired, saying she should have tried to karate chop his ass down rather than shoot him if she had shot him. In the end the media and the publics opinion is effecting police decisions far to much to the point to were they would rather put themselves and thier squadmates in trouble rather than deal with armchair cops blasting them.